• Text Only
Still no check or new paperwork after contacting the head honcho several times!!!!

if you don't get a check from transunion by the 17 of november call wgc there suposed too be mailed on november 13 good luck eveyone

my husband has been waiting for over a year for his check. At one time we esigned the document and it was accepted. Nothing since.

Got my check today. I was under the impression that they would only take 25% and would receive $412 after they had taken their fee. I was so was crestfallen when looking at the check because I am unemployed and was actually looking forward to that money for the holiday season. All in all though I received more than if I had pursued this myself.

if you don't recieve a check from transunion credit not wgclaw firm by the seventh of november contact wgc that check we got from wgc is not the settlement the settlement checks where issued on the thirtenth of november my cpa checked into the matter

JOYCE A MITCHELL AND I HAVEN'T RECIEVED MY CHECK.OLD ADDRES 4852 W. RICE I MOVED BECAUSE OF A BAD FIRE WHERE I LOST EVERYTHING.THEY TOLD ME IT WOULD BE HERE BY 17 OF NOV.I'M LIVING WITH SOME ONE RIGHT NOW.uberchogan said:   if you don't recieve a check from transunion credit not wgclaw firm by the seventh of november contact wgc that check we got from wgc is not the settlement the settlement checks where issued on the thirtenth of november my cpa checked into the matter

Well I'm in Virginia and I sent my papers bac on Nov 8th Haven't heard anything back yet. No check came by the 17th. I also moved since 2010. My email is Orlanda74@aol.com

Well I'm in Virginia and I sent my papers bac on Nov 8th Haven't heard anything back yet. No check came by the 17th. I also moved since 2010. My email is Orlanda74@aol.com

transunion payed out 300.430 to the victems in the transunion litigation the law firms took 45% of that plus 74.7 million we the victems got a real good screwing

I received my check and was glad to get it. So what if the lawyers made a bunch. I got some "found money" and they kept their jobs . I made a car payment(almost) from the deal, and the lawyers made theirs for a month. And Trans Union got their hands slapped for being negligent. Justice is money. The more you have , the more you get .

They told me sometime in the middle of Dec being the last deadline was Nov 28th. So I'm waiting 2 see wat happens now!!

Still waiting point, blank, period.......

don't couunt on any money the law firm took 98% of the money last of the payments where november 17 2012

im interested to know if anyone got an email they had to esign stating that transunion is foregoing their fees. I got one.

I received a check in the amount of $209. Are these checks litigit. Thanks

I agree I received my check today and it came right on time and we didn't do anything the lawyers are the one that handled everything so I am thankful and grateful to God for the law firm and for my check Merry Christmas

I remember going on line and doing that about a year ago.... I did it but I never thought anything would come of it.

Finally got my check just in time for Christmas. I guess perseverance pays off in the long run! Merry Xmas everyone

is this a scam? we got a check today

got that right transunion ruined my life an wgc law firm followed suit

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.