• Text Only
These lawyers are truly ugly, fat, greedy pieces of garbage. They've got their eyes on their bank accounts, not the clients'

who is ryan thompson there is no one by that name in the wgc lawyer list did he take all of group 2 money for himself? aug 20 deadline is done can't contact anyone about whats going on I'll wait acouple more days than I'll contact the states attorney generals office in houston this is one of the most sickest jokes playing games with the victims of the transunion debockle.

how did you get your money this early when clearly their would not be a disbursment untill late aug or sep. did any one ele get money early

still haven't been able too get any reply on group 2 its like thay are just ignoreing the whole matter anyone else feel the same way?

uberchogan said:   still haven't been able too get any reply on group 2 its like thay are just ignoreing the whole matter anyone else feel the same way?

in most businesses that deal with money, they must use non-interest bearing banking to stash funds, like in escrow accounts...
the way these crooks have operated, they act like they are using interest bearing accounts, and are making money by leaving the funds in interest bearing accounts... that would explain why they refuse to send out money they promised a couple years ago...

thank god I'm bald I'd be riping my hair out of my head anticapation is nutty yahoo

I think ryan thompson is actually a partner in the firm
uberchogan said:   who is ryan thompson there is no one by that name in the wgc lawyer list did he take all of group 2 money for himself? aug 20 deadline is done can't contact anyone about whats going on I'll wait acouple more days than I'll contact the states attorney generals office in houston this is one of the most sickest jokes playing games with the victims of the transunion debockle.

http://www.sshllc.com/transunion_settlement/transunion_news__upd...
link and get an updated status of the lawsuite. aug 25 2012

the law firms and courts only make the citzens angrier at how they treat others.. notice the wording they use, like weasels,,, instead of saying, the courts stopped pissing on people,, and crooks stopped trying to steal more money.... and instead of saying we mailed the checks on the day the courts said go, they just say we will send it whenever we feel like it even though we are a couple years late and just sitting on wads of your cash... I find it so outrageous that got away with making up groups (pay a bogus group 1 and telling the bogus group 2 to suck on it..., paying some and not others, lying to get us to sign papers.. and then not prosecuting the crooks that tried to tried to steal more money.. the list of b.s. just continues... we should get the whole $400 plus dollars,,, for the b.s. they did to us..
they don't deserve any monies after being theives...

your acharm thank you your for real chogan

Its nice too that ohio getting there's what about us ?

http://www.wgclawfirm.com/
Watts Guerra Craft LLP
still hasn't updated after they suckered us two years ago... saying hurry up and sign...

looky at what was said about the firm..
http://www.leagle.com/xmlResult.aspx?page=5&xmldoc=In FDCO 20110314952.xml&docbase=CSLWAR3-2007-CURR&SizeDisp=7

Watts Guerra Craft LLP

a couple inches from the bottom,,, I am not going to copy and paste the stuff, as I am not sure if I can or not..
but they say that law firm was the most misleading... which scares me,,,,

on their twitter website they are saying a couple months
https://twitter.com/Wgclawfirm

retiredat44 said:   http://www.wgclawfirm.com/
Watts Guerra Craft LLP
still hasn't updated after they suckered us two years ago... saying hurry up and sign...

looky at what was said about the firm..
http://www.leagle.com/xmlResult.aspx?page=5&xmldoc=In FDCO 20110314952.xml&docbase=CSLWAR3-2007-CURR&SizeDisp=7

Watts Guerra Craft LLP

a couple inches from the bottom,,, I am not going to copy and paste the stuff, as I am not sure if I can or not..
but they say that law firm was the most misleading... which scares me,,,,

on their twitter website they are saying a couple months
https://twitter.com/Wgclawfirm

WGC's Houston office is in my neighborhood, I always thought it was an interior design company or furniture store by its appearance, maybe their changing their angle...

Dear xxxxx:

We are contacting you to inform you that the deadline for anyone to prolong the appellate process has now passed. No appeals were filed and hence we are proceeding with the remainder of the settlement process.

As funds are received from TransUnion, the bank is cutting checks and will be mailed shortly thereafter. We do not control the order of the checks, but promise to mail as soon as received. The entire process will take about 60 days, so if you have not received your check by November 17, 2012, please let us know.

Thank you for your patience in this matter.

Sincerely,

Ryan L. Thompson
Watts | Guerra | Craft
5250 Prue Road, Suite 525
San Antonio, TX 78240
1-877-713-2199
210-448-0501 - Fax
transunion@wgclawfirm.com

I just received an email from the firm as they stated, and we the second group will be getting paid sometime in the next 60 days.

THAT IS JUST A CROCK OF SHIT ITS BEEN TWO YEARS NOW AND I HAVEN'T SEEN ANYTHING OR HEARD ANYTHING ELSE ABOUT THE PAYMENT I CHECK BACK OCCASIONALLY ON THIS SITE TO SEE IF THERE IS ANY NEWS AND THE LAST I READ WAS GROUP COULD EXPECT THERE CHECKS IN THE LAST PART OF AUGUST OR IN SEPT. NOW ITS SEPT. AND I READ THIS POST ABOUT SOMETIMES IN THE NEXT 60 DAYS WHICH IS TWO MONTHS ITS JUST REDICOULOUS.

from what I read, they said they are starting the process to send checks out, and sent out to the first group....
in other words, they are doing the same thing they did last time, dividing us up into arbitrary groups... instead of all at one time, group one (second time for a group one) got checks sent out, and group 2 comes next,, sounds like they are doing the same grouping bs all over again... lucky me, the first time I was put into a second group, and this time I get into some bogus group 2 again!!

just shoot us and get it over with..

Hang in there guys group one allready got theres know it's group twos turn it's for real process going too take 60 days remember there's over thirty thousand files too go through

I spoke with the law firm on Fri Sept 14 and was told they started processing the checks for group 2 on Sept 13 and should take 4 to 6 weeks to receive them.

Don't try to call that phone number is disconnected

I don't know guys I think they are lying because I received this email on Friday.

Dear XXXX,

We are in receipt of your voice mail regarding your TransUnion litigation.
We are currently waiting to hear from the court to determine if the
appellate process was further delayed. This can take about a month
sometimes. However, we will notify you as soon as we obtain any new
information on your case.

Also, we updated your file with your recent change of address. Thank you
for keeping us up to date with your contact information.

Should you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate
to email us.

Kindest regards,
--
TransUnion Litigation
Watts | Guerra | Craft
San Antonio, TX 78240
1-877-713-2199
1-210-448-0501 Fax

try this address 2506 NorthPort Avenue,Corpus Christi Tx78401 8777132166 please contact me case# 368108 &332178

still have five weeks left. go to wgc facebook page

There is a Ryan Thompson, but you would never know it by the way he is a no-show. Don't worry about the Houston gig, go to the State Bar of Texas which is where I'm going if I don't get answer soon!TextText
Text

Text

i was in the 2 group and i checked the mail today and got my check no b.s for 209.75 be patient youll get it soon i didnt think i was going to get anything

are they realy screwing us I was told it was more than 443 dollars thay laughed at me thay told me it was hell of alot more than that maybe its how bad some of us where screwed in this transunion scam I ended up paying my student loan off 5 times and got no incme tax in20 years

your lying or you got screwed the numbers don't add up or your from group one playing with group two

nope im not lying im in group 2 they sent a summary of why its 209.if i could post a picture of the check here and summery i would i dont think i can but the fees they took out was b.s the check was 443 they took close to 15 different fees out

if you have a email adderess i can send you pics and summery of it we all got screwed

Well I posted an email a couple of days ago and they said the appeals process was being extended. Surprise Surprise I get an email today looking like this:

Dear XXXX:

We are contacting you to inform you that TransUnion determined that you did not qualify for the original settlement as you did not have a qualifying tradeline prior to November 2001, but we were able to get TransUnion to make a secondary offer on your behalf. We will send your new offer of $200 which will NOT have any attorneys fees or expenses taken out of it by the end of October. There will be a new release to sign and accept for this offer.

Thank you for your continued patience as we work towards the resolution of your claim.

Sincerely,

Ryan L. Thompson
Watts | Guerra | Craft
San Antonio, TX 78240
1-877-713-2199
210-448-0501 - Fax

This communication is a confidential, attorney-client privileged communication intended only for clients of Watts Guerra Craft LLP ("WGC") in connection with the TransUnion Litigation. This communication is the sole property of WGC. If you are not a client of WGC in connection with the TransUnion Litigation, you are strictly prohibited from reviewing, duplicating, distributing or otherwise using any of the information reflected in this communication; further, please immediately contact Ryan Thompson at 1-866-529-9100 or transunion@wgclawfirm.com to report your receipt of this communication. Thank you for your help.

I STILL A LITTLE CONFUSED I WAS PART OF GROUP 2 AND QUALIFIED BECAUSE I HAD OPEN CREDIT ACCOUNTS SINCE 1995

This further proves that this whole transunion lawsuit is a debacle and the lawyers are greedy liars

You can post it here on the site all you need to do is scan it on your computer then upload it then copy and paste

check
Disclaimer

summery
Disclaimer
im gonna try and attach file

You bunch of idiots bitchin' and complaining because you are too stupid to have read the agreement you signed.

The amount you got is exactly what you agreed to... fees and all. You are part of a small minority... very small that got 200 bucks for nothin', instead of what almost everyone else got years ago.... 6 months worth of free credit monitoring.

Your agreement reads,

"per my Fee Agreement with Counsel, I agreed (1) to pay Counsel Fees in the amount of 45% of my $443 and (2) to reimburse Counsel for their Case Costs, which consist of (a) the $31 filing fee Counsel paid on my behalf to the JP Court when filing my Trans Union Action and (b) Counsel’s additional Case Costs, which include, without limitation, the cost of using the Echo Sign technology (set at $20 in my Fee Agreement);

Instruct Watts to promptly (1) deduct its Fees and Case Costs from my
$443 recovery and distribute same to Counsel, (2) send me a check in the remaining amount
(“My Net”), subject to the understanding that My Net will be at least $200 (meaning that the
total amount of Fees and Case Costs deducted from the $443 will not exceed $243), and (3)
include with my check a final statement showing how Watts determined My Net;
"

Now you act all surprised because you got exactly what you signed to get? Do the world a favor and commit suicide soon.... pathetic fools like you give humans a bad name.

And to the moron that thinks he is being ripped off because he is being offered $200 when he doesn't even have a valid claim against Trans Union... please... reject the free money.... you can pursue your own case... you don't have to take the money... you can have NOTHING which is all you're going to get if you don't take the free money that the law firm is willing to pass on to you without taking anything at all for their effort. Nothing is what a useless lump of cells like you deserve... so I hope you reject it.

the law firm made 60 million dollars tax free on our be half the ones that transunion screwed over for 25 years or more each case is differnt that was told by the law firm

My problem is not with the amount but the fact that they were saying I didn't qualify at all! If that was the case I would have never been sent an email to hurry up and sign two years ago. Especially due to the fact that I had all types of open credit accounts prior to 2001 per the lawsuit :

That settlement created a $75 million settlement fund, which allowed people to make a claim against that fund if, from January 1, 1987 to May 28, 2008, he or she had any open line of credit such as a bank credit card, department store credit card, finance company loan, mortgage loan, student loan, automobile loan, etc.  This definition included many people.
The Defendants were accused of selling lists containing personal and financial consumer credit-related information to third parties for use in target marketing.  Defendants denied this allegation, but provided a $75 million settlement fund in partial settlement of the case.   Pursuant to the settlement, a person could make a claim against this settlement fund for statutory damages, plus other potential damages.

No morons here thank you very much!!!! God Bless You

Contact a local lawyer and sue these lawyers

still no check.... from Watts Guerra Craft LLP....

I received a check for $209.75 dated 9-10-2012.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014