• Text Only
Hello, I was wondering in what state or states the people who received their payment for the second group lived, so that I know when to expect my lucky two hundred dollars.

i've waitted for over a year. been read all the stories aneven talk too anfemale lawyer a year ago ido not know who telling the truth or lie is this repable law firm or not so if i'm too get 209.00 please let me know i sign the paper work twice?i do not even what is the phone number too find out there number keep sayig dis connected?

The lawsuit, and the second group payments are real. The number to call is 1-866-529-9100 to check your status. Otherwise all checks should be received by November 17, 2012.

I have received no replys to my requests for information or a check.
I will call the 1-866-592-9100 number on Thursday 27 September 2012 after which i will post my results.

got the check for $109.75

yippeee. now I can pay the utilities,, dying form pancreas disease and had to run the small room air conditioner every day to stop some of the heat from making me even more miserable..

THATS GREAT NEWS BECAUSE EVERYTIME I CALL I CANT EVER GET ANYONE ON THE LINE. I WANT TO SUBMIT A CHANGE OF ADDRESS, HOW DO I DO THIS.

CANT EVER GET A MESSAGE TO ANYONE OR SHOULD I SAY A LIVE BODY. I REALLY WANT TO KNOW HOW YOU GOT TO SPEAK TO SOMEONE

i am still waiting on my refund too. everytime i call they claim they are waiting for the money from tranusunion to pay out to clients. is ohio slow or is this everywhere

This was on Sept 20 2012

There are many reasons it has taken time. Allowing the appeal to run was one. There were also steps to verify everyone who had a right payment. Then there were issues of transferring large sums of money from one account to the Trans Union fund accounts etc. With that being said, the transferring of funds issue is coming to an end very quickly. Within the next several days I expect to be able to release a date certain that the checks will be mailed. If that date is more than two weeks from now, I will be surprised. I hope this answers your question. I hope that you have the check in your hand very very soon.

Thank you,
Brian J. Smith
Sivinski & Smith, LLC

i just received a check today for $209.75 dated 10/25/2011
Is it still good? It took, the post office a year to get ite to me.
Please advise.
chuck bennett

I also just received a check for $209.75 after lawyer expenses. There is no expiration date on the check so I presume that you have some time to cash it. Mine however was dated a month ago.

i'm in group 2 , my wife got her check last week, i was told mine would be here this week, got a call back in about 10 days, so keep hope alive the checks are in the mail.

I got that same email. I also had open accounts. I think it's their way of holding onto more money so they can collect the interest on it.

Good Morning has anyone in New York received their payment yet?

Hi, I got my check yesterday for $209.75, but I am wondering if it will be ok to try to cash it or deposit it?? After reading one of the posts it sounds like there might not be any money to cover the check.

Transunion had released the money to the firms, but if you are nervous about it, call the bank listed on the check, and have them check it out for you through the routing number.

Ok, thanks so much..and by the way I am in ct..debbie

You are welcome. Thank you for the information.

Got my check today.. not much.. but more than before.. easiest money I have made in a long time.. a couple emails and some patience...

Has anyone from Watts Guerra group 2 received their check yet?

I received an email saying I didn't qualify but stated they would still payout 200.00 dollars. The email stated I would receive new paperwork to sign which I still haven't received. The email further stated I would receive funds by the end of October. Since I hadn't received any paperwork to date I called the 800# to check the status. I was told I would still receive the paperwork for the new offer but the gentlemen could not give a date for receipt. I don't know still sounds like a bunch of crap to me and at this point I'm not expecting a check at all!

No

I recieved an email form the attorneys concerning the Transunion Lawsuit. I followed ALL instructions, and sent information back to them quickly. While waiting, a friend told me she got her payment of 200 plus dollars. She asked if I had recieved anything and I said "no." To make things worse, I'm the one who told my friend about the lawsuit. Nevertheless, I recieved an email confirmation that my information was recieved and processed. I still have the copy in my email folder. When I called, I was amazed that the representative was so mean and hateful. She said she couldn't find my name or social security number and said there was nothing she could do. I told her I had an email confirmation and that I turned eveything in. She then hung up. I called back MULTIPLE times, sent emails, left messages and they NEVER even attempted to call me back. I was entitled to the payment. These attorneys need to be investigated.

1-866-529-9100. Call this number to verify your acceptance. When I call I get a nice gentleman on the line. Have a good evening!

Thanks for the information. This is the first time I've even heard about a number to call. Thanks again. Have a great week!

You are welcome.

Good Afternoon, I have received my check for $209.75 today, 10/15/2012, that was dated 10/01/2012. I live in New York. Stay blessed all!

I received mine October 14, 2012...could have knocked me over with a feather as I filed the paperwork several years ago and forgot all about the settlement. To those complainers...if you had not been notified by the lawyers you would have gotten ZERO..so quit your whining about their fee or go out and file your own lawsuit, it is your option afterall!

Hey Everyone,

This ordeal has been a complete MESS for me. This Ryan Thompson who sent out confirmation letters from Watts, Guerra and Craft has really gotten on my NERVES. Now he states that I was never a client of the law firm. Although I signed the copies a day after recieving them, sent the requested information back, recieved a confirmation number AND an agreement form. I'm tired of dealing with this lawfirm. Does anyone know who I can write to? What Attorney General Office do I need to contact? I'm so ready to send in my complaint against this LAME law firm. A friend of mine filled out the EXACT same forms as I did and she recieved her payment months ago. I was the one who told her about the lawsuit. This firm really need to be investigated. If anyone of you have any information that is useful, please email me. I REFUSE to let my share of the settlement go down the drain, especially when Transunion was NEGLIGENT handling my credit report and personal information.

I too have been getting the run around regarding this lawsuit. I have received conflicting emails and information from this law firm. I have all the paperwork and email that has been sent by the Watts Guerra and Kraft law firm to date. Read my posts here on this forum regarding this issue. I'm going to contact an attorney regarding any legal action that can be taken against the firm. At this point it's not about the money anymore but the principal and the fact that I deserve the money for what Transunion did.

I received my check but I'm skeptical of taking this to the bank. There is no bank listed on the check and when I attemp to verify the routing number I get nothing. Has anyone actually been able to cash the check.

Hey everyone...to anyone who has been getting the run-a-round concerning the lawsuit settlement check, this is what you need to do. Please send an email to : Mikal C. Watts, his email address is
mcwatts@wgclawfirm.com He is the head Lawyer for the law firm handling the Transunion payments. Don't wait another minute. Be sure to contact him. I did and I'm getting POSITIVE results. I've been in contact with him by phone and email. Do not even attempt contact Ryan Thompson, he will give you the run a round. If you get an email from him, make sure you forward it to Mr. Watts. Also, send your confirmation number, and the form you filled out on the internet to Mr. Watts as PROOF that you are entitled to the payment. Contact him by email asap. Fight for your money, it's worth it, especially when you are ENTITLED to it. Again, email Mr. watts at: mcwatts@wgclawfirm.com Explain to him your frustrations and that you have not received your payment. If they say you were not a client, please let him know that you have the signed email confirmation and document from the internet. I hope you all still have your emails. God Bless. Now that you all have the information, PLEASE USE IT!!!!!

I have gotten a check for 209. Now from tje court documents they got 75 million.now with 68832the in clients that makes payments at over 10,000 with our portion at 5,000 not 209. What gives?LAWYERS AND POLITICIANS ARE THE SAME CRIMINAL

Thank you!!! I emailed him today with a quick response to research the matter. I can't wait to get to the bottom because I too have every email that was sent from the firm saved including the original email to accept and sign. 👍

Very good!! For some reason I have a feeling that Mr. Watts hasn't been knowing about all the people who didn't get their checks, even though individuals recieved emails and email confirmations from "echosign" and Ryan Thompson who works for the firm. If Ryan Thompson try to contact you be sure to forward the message to Mr. Watts. Mr. Thompson tried to blow me off last week and tell me that I wasn't a client, when in fact, I had all the emails to prove I was. They did a sloppy job at handling those settlement checks. If you know you were entitled to one, please FIGHT for it!!!! In the mean time, you can also fill out an online complaint with the Texas Attorney Generals Office.

So are our checks supposed to be bigger? I got a check for $209 the other day, but I have been skeptical to cash it. I don't want to get scammed. Is this serious, should I cash the check, or hold on to it and wait for a larger check? Please advise.

Cash the check....That is the only amount individuals will be getting. It's not a scam. Again, go ahead and cash the check.

My check was 169.00 & change

I RECIEVED MY LETTER. BUT I HAD A FIRE AND I LOSED MY PAPER WORK.I STILL HAVEN'T RECIEVED MY CHECK

UPDATE: Okay guys, I gave you the information on who to email. Again, Mr. Watts(the head attorney), is the one you need to contact. This Ryan Thompson guy who sent out confirmation letters to everyone who signed the "echosign" agreement is NOT the one to contact or even talk to. He will tell you that you're not a client, even though you have your paper work. I contacted Mr. Watts last week and guess what? My check is on it's way! He was very nice, professional and he took care of the problem. I had been waiting on this check for at least a year. Seemed as if everyone else were getting their checks except for me. I decided to fight for mine....a couple of emails is what made it happen.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014