• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Just got this email from WalMart Credit Card Services:

Enjoy getting your free FICO credit score when you enroll in electronic statements for your WalMart Credit Card or WalMart Discover card

Walmart Credit Card Login

Congratulations! You are already eligible to receive your monthly updated FICO® Score. This service is for WalMart credit cardholders who receive their statements electronically. Simply visit the online account management site. While there, choose to receive your FICO® Score and you can see your FICO® Score each time you log in to your account. It's convenient, secure and free...easy to manage your account AND keep tabs on your credit score.

• See your updated FICO® Score each month
• Understand what is helping and hurting your FICO® Score
• Take advantage of free education about establishing and keeping good credit
• Track the progress of your FICO® Score history for up to 12 months

WalMart is on your side. We're giving you an easy way to stay informed about your FICO® Score.

To enroll:
1) Sign on to your account online
2) Select option to receive free FICO score
3) Enroll to get account alerts, such as 'Statement Available'

Member Summary
Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

It's your Transunion FICO by the way. What version is yet to be determined. Anyway, I applied for and approved for the Discover card last week even though I hate WalMart because of this deal.

Thats awesome! Ty so much op! Would of never of seen this! Every other service is often a "fako" score, while this one is a genuine fico!

foeplay said:   It's your Transunion FICO by the way. What version is yet to be determined. Anyway, I applied for and approved for the Discover card last week even though I hate WalMart because of this deal.
You applied for a card that has rewards you won't ever use for a free FICO? That's thinking like a true CBer.

applied and approved
not planning to use
fico TU score is going to be useful

I don't see where to get it on the Discover site. I signed into my Discover account and did a search, could not find it. Anyone know where it is? I am already signed up for e statements.

cathy404593 said:   I don't see where to get it on the Discover site. I signed into my Discover account and did a search, could not find it. Anyone know where it is? I am already signed up for e statements.

I think this is only for WalMart Discover credit card customers not Direct Discover card customers.

data point for anyone interested:

WalMart CC FICO score 789

CreditKarma score 746

Scores from TrueCredit.com:

transUnion: 835

Experian: 758

Equifax: 762

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014