• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

For Preservation
Thanks MoneyOCD
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Just got back from Sam's after my first purchase on this new card. Thanks OP.

HawkeyeNFO (Nov. 26, 2011 @ 5:17p) |

I just received my $200 bonus and earned $7-$8 in rewards while doing so. It only let me redeem for $200 exactly and sai... (more)

collegerunner (Dec. 09, 2011 @ 2:14p) |

just redeemed my 200 bonus. I'm a teacher with three kids and I'm on a strict budget so an extra 400 dollars (me and dh... (more)

luvbugium (Jan. 21, 2012 @ 8:07p) |

Earn $200 Cash Back after $500 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening.¹

* 5% Cash Back on airlines, hotels and car rentals from 7/1/11 9/30/11. Enrollment required. After that, earn additional Cash Back when you enroll in popular categories that change each quarter.²
* 1% Cash Back on all other purchases.²
* Unlimited Cash Back at leading retailers through the Citi Bonus Cash Center®¹
* The variable purchase APR will be 13.99% - 20.99%, based on your creditworthiness.³
* No annual fee.³

TERMS AND CONDITIONS:

1 The $200 Cash Back offer and Cash Back earned on purchases through the Citi Bonus Cash Center are not subject to your maximum accumulation.

2 You may earn up to $300 per calendar year. See Dividend Card Reward Terms and Conditions for more information.

3 The standard variable APR for purchases is either 13.99%, 16.99%, or 20.99% based on your creditworthiness, standard variable APR for cash advances 25.24%. The variable Penalty APR is up to 29.99% and may be applied if you make a late payment or make a payment that is returned. Minimum interest charge $0.50. Fee for Foreign Purchases 3% of the U.S. dollar amount of each purchase made outside the U.S. Cash advance fee Either $10 or 5% of the amount of each advance, whichever is greater. Balance transfer fee Either $5 or 3% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater. New cardmembers only. Subject to credit approval. Additional limitations, terms and conditions apply. You will be given further information when you apply.

© 2011 Citibank, N.A.
Citi, Citibank, Citi Bonus Cash Center and Citi with Arc Design are registered service marks of Citigroup Inc.
MasterCard® is a registered trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated.
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

thank you awesome offer!

New Accounts in Title

thanks alot..applied and approved

Wowsers, what a deal, thanks OP. Approved for $7300 with 114k HHI, 765ish CreditKarma, 1-2% util. This will make the 6th active Citi personal card for me, had one of these several years back, don't expect any issues.

CashBack limited to $300 per year. The $200 bonus does not count towards that maximum, but it's still only permits $30k annual spending @ 1%, just $6,000 @ 5%.

I got this card a couple of months ago, just emailed CS to see if they'd give me this promotion retroactively. Anyone have any luck with this??

Ugh, I currently have this exact card (used to be the Dividend Platinum Select back in the day before I was forced to convert to the Dividend World). Thus, I'm assuming since I have the card I can't jump on this offer. Thanks for posting though.

arctann said:   Ugh, I currently have this exact card (used to be the Dividend Platinum Select back in the day before I was forced to convert to the Dividend World). Thus, I'm assuming since I have the card I can't jump on this offer. Thanks for posting though.You must be new around here....

Glitch99 said:   arctann said:   Ugh, I currently have this exact card (used to be the Dividend Platinum Select back in the day before I was forced to convert to the Dividend World). Thus, I'm assuming since I have the card I can't jump on this offer. Thanks for posting though.You must be new around here....

I guess I must be (though I did only say "assuming" )

nergui77 said:   I got this card a couple of months ago, just emailed CS to see if they'd give me this promotion retroactively. Anyone have any luck with this??

Same thing here. I'll let you know what happens--they forwarded my inquiry to account services so if you're not getting a response you could contact that dept directly.

thanks!

citi's CashBack is pathetic, even worse then discover's , chase has best, $1500 spent every 3 months

eron08 said:   nergui77 said:   I got this card a couple of months ago, just emailed CS to see if they'd give me this promotion retroactively. Anyone have any luck with this??
Same thing here. I'll let you know what happens--they forwarded my inquiry to account services so if you're not getting a response you could contact that dept directly.
Vague terms state "new cardmembers only." http://creditcards.citicards.com/usc/Dividend_World/Sep2011/Q3/external/default.htm should be used instead, since it's more direct.

never got my check and still pending , very bad when you request for your check. With Chase it comes less than a week.

Is it correct to assume existing Citi Dividend World cardholders do not qualify for this offer? Is this for new cardmembers only, as someone stated? In the past (at lease, in one case) I was qualified for an identical card promo when I applied for the bonus (Chase, in this case).

Thanks for posting this OP!

Instantly approved.

For the 5%, what do they mean "Enrollment required"?

Thanks OP! Haven't had a deal like this in some time. Let the good times roll!!!

applied for 3 cards already in the last 8 months, still have good score but can i still be approved and get hard inquiry and damage my credit?

You just made me another $200.00. Thanks!

Anyone know if this is one per household and can my husbandand I each get one? Cant seem to find info and person on phone didn't know…...

no, each one can apply with their own info,

And will each person get the bonus?? I know they will give each person a card but I would like each person to get the bonus too.

THIS IS NOT A STORE COUPON OR OFFER OR FREE SAMPLES WHICH ARE LIMITED TO HOUSEHOLDS.

all of you can apply and you all will get their own bonuses

Applied but not instantly approved. They provided a number (1-866-606-2787) to call for immediate application review, but it looks like they're closed for the Labor Day holiday. Will just wait and see then.

I guess this is my next move after I finish with AARP.

Course I could use it now, except I already have one, it automatically converted from another card.

bankdealsrule said:   eron08 said:   nergui77 said:   I got this card a couple of months ago, just emailed CS to see if they'd give me this promotion retroactively. Anyone have any luck with this??
Vague terms state "new cardmembers only." http://creditcards.citicards.com/usc/Dividend_World/Sep2011/Q3/e... should be used instead, since it's more direct.

They refused to retroactively apply it to me (I opened the card only a month ago) when I asked through SM. I'm going to push it again once more through SM and then call.

I am averaging 800 to 815 with my fico. I have an AMEX platinum, AAdvantage, PenFed, and Sapphire card. I would like to take advantage of a couple offers out there right now. 60k for the United Mileage Explorer and the 200 cash for the freedom card and finally 200 for the citi card. If I get these three cards, how far will my fico drop. I spend about 4k per month and it gets paid off when the bill arrives. I'm just worried that the gain will not be worth the hit in fico points. My other concern is that I might want to cancel when the annual fees kick in. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!

Thanks OP for the free $400.

Ecuadorgr said:   For the 5%, what do they mean "Enrollment required"? Every 3 months you have to click a link to enroll yourself in the 5% CashBack for that quarter. It's simple and free, but just a hoop they make people jump through.

puck71 said:   Ecuadorgr said:   For the 5%, what do they mean "Enrollment required"? Every 3 months you have to click a link to enroll yourself in the 5% CashBack for that quarter. It's simple and free, but just a hoop they make people jump through.

Seems to be the norm now w/ Chase, Discover, and not Citi. What's the plus/minus on the number of days until AMEX follows suit with a similar card? OR is AMEX customer service so good that they don't need these gimmicks?

Do all Citi Cards offer the virtual/temporary card number...forget what its called.

Instantly approved, only a $5,900 limit. To compare my last two limits were 17.5 from AMEX Blue Preferred and 11 from Chase Southwest. Either way, thanks for the $200 op!

"We have received your application and further processing is required at this time." I think citi is getting near the end with me, I have too many of their cards. I will report back if I receive an approval in the mail, I have before from Chase and Citi after not being instantly approved.

DH got a $7300 limit, I'm on hold trying to get my app approved... as long as my limit is at least $500 I'm okay

edit: I got a $7300 limit as well... happy spending to me! The CSR confirmed the $200 Cash Back offer.

THANKS OP!

In, thanks OP.

In for 2! Thanks OP

Skipping 68 Messages...
just redeemed my 200 bonus. I'm a teacher with three kids and I'm on a strict budget so an extra 400 dollars (me and dh)in my budget is huge. Thanks op.

Oh and for the poster who wants to know how to cash out his extra 7 dollars. I plan on keeping an eye on the 5 percent categories and using it on that until I get to the next level. This period is utilities. You could always prepay your utilities.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014