• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
BETTER OFFER THANKS TO NIHMROD!!!

"For the more financially well-endowed, the email I just received from Sharebuilder was for a $50 bonus after four months of $100 deposits. Enter promo code: OLRCDP50"

Same deal as original below, but deposit $100 each month from Sep to Dec inclusive to get $50!

Thanks nihmrod!!!!!

Sought, did not find.

For those with a sharebuilder acct:

Get your account ready for that next investment opportunity and score some extra cash along the way. Simply make at least one deposit of $50 or more each month September through December 2011 (that's four consecutive months) and get a $25 account bonus in the New Year. Now that's a great return on investment!

To be eligible for this promotion, complete the following steps by September 30, 2011:
Sign in at sharebuilder.com and click the Accounts tab
Select Profile and Settings from the Overview menu

Enter promo code: OLRCDP25

Left above for reference for those who already signed up for $25 in case they need the code for some reason??; if you haven't signed up, use nihmrod's code OLRCDP50 for $50, as noted above!!!

Go to the Transfer Money section and schedule your September deposit
Start the New Year off with extra cash in your pocket and an account that's ready for investing.

Sincerely,
The ShareBuilder Team

P.S. What's the fine print? We want you to commit to building your investment balance. If you make a withdrawal from your account during this promotion timeframe (September December), you won't be eligible to receive the $25 bonus.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
I did the $25 bonus because I entered it before seeing the $50 one. I emailed to have it changed to $50 on 9/28/11 and ... (more)

ungar2000 (Feb. 01, 2012 @ 9:13a) |

I just called and will be receiving $50 in the next 3 days. I was offered 7 free trades instead but turned them down sin... (more)

Medikit (Feb. 01, 2012 @ 1:08p) |

Bonus finally came today.

ungar2000 (Feb. 02, 2012 @ 3:05p) |

Quick Summary is created and edited by users like you... Add FAQ's, Links and other Relevant Information by clicking the edit button in the lower right hand corner of this message.

For the more financially well-endowed, the email I just received from Sharebuilder was for a $50 bonus after four months of $100 deposits. Enter promo code: OLRCDP50
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks OP. I signed up successfully:

"Thank you!

Your promotion code has been accepted. Congratulations! Now all you need to do is make a deposit of $50 or more every month from September 2011 through December 2011. Click the Transfer Money link above to get started. You can expect your $25 credit before the end of January 2012. Enjoy!"

For the more financially well-endowed, the email I just received from Sharebuilder was for a $50 bonus after four months of $100 deposits. Enter promo code: OLRCDP50

I'm in.

NihmRodd said:   For the more financially well-endowed, the email I just received from Sharebuilder was for a $50 bonus after four months of $100 deposits. Enter promo code: OLRCDP50

Are the terms the same as the first offer?

They will issue you a 1099-INT for the $25 bonus so you will really only net around $17 for the bonus

Assuming each deposit is mid-month (9/15, 10/15, 11/15, 12/15), you withdraw all your money plus the bonus on 1/31/2012, and you pay 35% tax on the interest on 4/15/2013, your xirr (annualized interest rate for nonperiodic cash flows) is about 70%.

Nice! Easy money! Green for OP and NihmRodd!

NihmRodd said:   For the more financially well-endowed, the email I just received from Sharebuilder was for a $50 bonus after four months of $100 deposits. Enter promo code: OLRCDP50

Darn it, it won't let me sign up for this because I signed up for the $25 offer this morning.

Does direct deposit from my employer to here ($400/month) count? Or does it need to be scheduled online via their utilities?

Just called sharebuilder; they said they can't "redo" the code, but did make a note on my account (and gave me a case report number) so I can call in Jan after I get the $25, and they will credit me the additional $25. Also updating the OP with nihmrod's way better offer. Thanks nihmrod!!

edit to add sharebuilder customer service number:
800-747-2537
Monday - Friday, 8 AM - 9 PM ET

does anyone know if this comes with a hard pull? thanks

foeplay said:   does anyone know if this comes with a hard pull? thanks

The offer is for existing accounts. It's just a bonus offer; no pull- hard or soft - associated with bonus offers on existing accounts.

Oh ok, I am a new customer, but I just found an awesome code for new members that gives you $50 dollars if you open an account with $50! I will make a thread because I don't see any recent ones.

It took my code--pizza for everyone--sometime next January!

Great deal.

And you can go ahead and schedule all the transfers right away. I set up a monthly transfer to start this week and end in January. Easy peasy.

Tried the same code with 75, 100, 125, 150 on the end it didn't work :p. In for the 50 one. Thanks OP.

where to apply code in my account page?

I cannot find it nowhere. Thanks.

Frankley said: where to apply code in my account page? I cannot find it nowhere. Thanks.

Did you follow maxfleischer's instruction:

To be eligible for this promotion, complete the following steps by September 30, 2011:
Sign in at sharebuilder.com and click the Accounts tab
Select Profile and Settings from the Overview menu

Did you go the "Profile and Settings" from the "Overview" menu?

Once you are there, you should see a big, big sub-menu for "Enter Promotion" tab. That is where you enter your promotion code.

If I have two accounts under my name, can I get $50 each for a total of $100?

Can the deposits come from an ING checking account or do they need to come from another bank?

$50 code was limited to 1 joint, and 1 individual account. Tried $25 code on additional account without success.

thanks OP

dmorris said:   Can the deposits come from an ING checking account or do they need to come from another bank?

I made my first deposit from an ING account and the CSR (who helped me get the newer promo noted in the OP) told me that was fine.

thanks OP! good find

painless. setup recurring monthly transfer from INGdirect to Sharebuilder sept-dec

woot, I just tried this on my new account that I just opened last week with another code that gave me a $50 bonus and I'm eligible for this bonus too. Thanks Max!

Looks like the Deposit have to be setup as a reoccurring( when i talked to rep). I made a random deposit. Can someone confirm this.
Thanks

kichubhai99 said:   Looks like the Deposit have to be setup as a reoccurring( when i talked to rep). I made a random deposit. Can someone confirm this.
Thanks
Not sure, but just to be safe I'd recommend doing it as a recurring transfer. You can set an end date, so it's not like you have to remember to go back in and cancel the recurring transfer.

too late to know this. Today is the last day of Sept.

I got in but it saids

Only customers specifically invited to this promotion invitation will be eligible

Anyone received their bonus for the $100 deposits from September to December?

cherocks said:   Anyone received their bonus for the $100 deposits from September to December?

I have not gotten mine yet so I have been wondering (but I also just glossed over the fine print).

Nope, when is it supposed to post by?

Your promotion code has been accepted. Congratulations! Now all you need to do is make a deposit of $50 or more every month from September 2011 through December 2011. Click the Transfer Money link above to get started. You can expect your $25 credit before the end of January 2012. Enjoy!

We still have a month for them to post it.

Has anybody received the bonus in their account ?

Negative...

I think we will get it at the end of the month

Checked this morning and the $50.00 recurring deposit bonus was in my account. Shows a transaction date of 1/13.

Skipping 16 Messages...
Bonus finally came today.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014