• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
chrisjacobs7 said:   Checked this morning and the $50.00 recurring deposit bonus was in my account. Shows a transaction date of 1/13.

hmm, did it really have to be "recurring deposits"? I just did it manually 4 times because the OP made it seem like that was fine too. I checked and I haven't received the bonus yet

I should have kept up with this thread and did as others did too. Oh well.

chrisjacobs7 said:   Checked this morning and the $50.00 recurring deposit bonus was in my account. Shows a transaction date of 1/13.

What was the date of your first deposit?

Wchau81 said:   chrisjacobs7 said:   Checked this morning and the $50.00 recurring deposit bonus was in my account. Shows a transaction date of 1/13.

What was the date of your first deposit?

Here is a screenshot of my transactions:

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g202/cjacobs2007/sharebuilder-...

I did the recurring transactions around the 10th of each month and haven't received the bonus either. Hopefully by the end of the month.

Still waiting on mine, any luck from anyone else?

mrbeaubo said:   Still waiting on mine, any luck from anyone else?

I'm waiting too.

If any company were to owe me a bonus, though, I'd want it to be ING. I'm not worried about getting this one at all...

Still waiting...

I received mine one month (to the day) after my last recurring deposit

elchadypu said:   I received mine one month (to the day) after my last recurring deposit

Cool, thanks for the info. I still haven't withdrawn any of the money I transferred over to Sharebuilder for this specific bonus. Is it okay to withdraw that money yet, or does one need to actually wait for the bonus to hit?

ungar2000 said:   elchadypu said:   I received mine one month (to the day) after my last recurring deposit

Cool, thanks for the info. I still haven't withdrawn any of the money I transferred over to Sharebuilder for this specific bonus. Is it okay to withdraw that money yet, or does one need to actually wait for the bonus to hit?

I too have left my money in there and wouldn't mind having my $400 back

gatec77 said:   Has anybody received the bonus in their account ?

No bonus for me. When I wrote them, I received this response:

I hope your week is going well so far. I can shed some light on the promotion you're asking about.

This particular promotion was emailed out for specific ShareBuilder accounts. Since your account was not included in the original offer, we are not able to award the cash bonus in this case.

You are still welcome to keep an eye out for any future promotions that you may qualify for. Just keep in mind that promotion codes that have been shared on the internet are not necessarily available for all ShareBuilder accounts.

Additional Questions? I bet one of our helpful associates will be standing by with an answer.

I emailed them in december and got this response

"That is great. We are glad to hear you took advantage of the promotional offer we sent to our customers. You can expect to see the promotional offer post to your account by the end of January. If you do not see this offer post, please feel free to contact us again by replying to this message.

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us before then too. "

Same here.
MitchK said:   gatec77 said:   Has anybody received the bonus in their account ?

No bonus for me. When I wrote them, I received this response:

I hope your week is going well so far. I can shed some light on the promotion you're asking about.

This particular promotion was emailed out for specific ShareBuilder accounts. Since your account was not included in the original offer, we are not able to award the cash bonus in this case.

You are still welcome to keep an eye out for any future promotions that you may qualify for. Just keep in mind that promotion codes that have been shared on the internet are not necessarily available for all ShareBuilder accounts.

Additional Questions? I bet one of our helpful associates will be standing by with an answer.

I did the $25 bonus because I entered it before seeing the $50 one. I emailed to have it changed to $50 on 9/28/11 and got this response:

Hi xxx,

I'd be happy to go over the details on the promotions you're referencing. I reviewed your account and confirmed that you recently added the promotion code for a $25 bonus on the account ending in xxxx. Unfortunately, we are unable to change this to a different promotion; however, you're definitely still welcome to qualify for the $25 bonus.
The promotion requires that you make a $50 deposit each month for September through December and at the end of January 2012 you will receive a $25 bonus. The bonus will automatically post to your account. Please be sure to make the transactions in the account with the bonus (ending in xxxx).

TIP: We want you to commit to building your investment balance. If you make a withdraw from your ShareBuilder account during this promotion time frame (September-December), you will not be eligible for the promotion.

Now here is the message from 2 days ago. Still waiting to hear what the "sleuth" comes up with:

Hi xxx,

We're on the case. We've taken a look at your question about an account bonus, and found it needs some additional research. When one of our sleuths finds an answer, we'll get back to you ASAP. Thanks for hanging in there!
Sincerely,
Soneeca Gipson
ING DIRECT Investing Customer Service

Due to the part in bold above, I better get the bonus...

I just called and will be receiving $50 in the next 3 days. I was offered 7 free trades instead but turned them down since they expired after 2 years.

Bonus finally came today.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014