• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
LINK

INK BOLD BENEFITS:

GET REWARDED WITH 50,000 BONUS POINTS WHEN YOU SPEND $5,000 IN 3 MONTHS* That's $625 towards airfare when you redeem online through Ultimate RewardsSM.

POINT BONUSES OF OVER 45,000 POINTS* : REDEEMABLE FOR TRAVEL, GIFT CARDS, UNIQUE EXPERIENCES AND MORE!

EARN UNLIMITED TRAVEL REWARDS*

POINTS NEVER EXPIRE

POINTS WORTH 25% MORE* - WHEN YOU BOOK TRAVEL THROUGH ULTIMATE REWARDSSM

PREMIUM TRAVEL BENEFITS - TRAVEL WITH CONFIDENCE

NO INTEREST CHARGES - PAY IN FULL EVERY MONTH

FREE EMPLOYEE CARDS - EARN REWARDS FASTER WITH EMPLOYEE CARDS

BUSINESS-SIZE CREDIT LINE - ENJOY GREATER FINANCIAL FLEXIBILITY

FIRST YEAR FREE† - THAT'S A $95 SAVINGS

Member Summary
Chase Ink $400 after first purchase fatwallet thread
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

assuming you can't apply for this if you dont own a business, right?

I don't know how the heck I'm going to run up $5k of fake charges without any cost. Anyone want to share?

are you a business owner?

pjws3 said:   assuming you can't apply for this if you dont own a business, right?You should be able to apply as a sole proprietorship using your SSN.

Nice deal! Anyone know what the deals are like for gift cards? I usually redeem mine for Home Depot, American Express have a good rate (10k points $100), is this the same?

Scottiedug said:   Nice deal! Anyone know what the deals are like for gift cards? I usually redeem mine for Home Depot, American Express have a good rate (10k points $100), is this the same? I too am curious about other redemption options and their rates.

DELETED

Scottiedug said:   Nice deal! Anyone know what the deals are like for gift cards? I usually redeem mine for Home Depot, American Express have a good rate (10k points $100), is this the same?

I have Chase Sapphire and Freedom which also use Ultimate Rewards, so I assume it's the same even for biz card. The gift cards are 1pt:1cent with occasional 10-20% discounts on select ones, but you can also get a check or statement credit for 1pt:1cent. If you use their portal to purchase plane tickets they value at 1pt:1.25 cents

Ultimate rewards has the best redemption value around. Maybe Discover is comparable--AMEX and Citi are not.

We have received your application. Our analysts are currently reviewing your application, and our goal is to notify you within 10 days of this application ..., but in some circumstances it may take up to 30 days for processing.

grrrr..

I just got a Citi Bank card which will give me 100,000 Thank You Points (Citi's version of miles) after I spend $5,000 in 3 months.

I don't know how to spend $5,000 in 3 months other than buying some cards for groceries and using paypal to pay from one account to another and paying a 3% fee.

I already get 5% back on gas (with AMEX's Blue Cash).

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014