• filter:
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Same rate on e bates, also one day only. An AMAZING deal when stacked with this card.

rated:
Can anyone confirm what is currently being offered on the various flight offerings Priceline.com?

Good information on this card's current behavior is hard to come by. TIA.

rated:
Posted†as information only for Barclay Priceline card holders.

For information only††

rated:
ProfessorEd said:   
wmnetid said:   Bump to report that 10% redemption bonus is earned on†Merchant Category "LOCAL SUBURBAN COMMUTER PASSENGER TRANSPORTATION,INCLUDINGFERRY"
† This may be useful for many since it is often feasible to put $25 on a fare card,and then have this available for redemptions.

† I just a redeemed against a $30 toll pass charge, "MERCHANT CATEGORY: TOLLS, ROAD AND BRIDGE FEES". I did *not* receive a 10% redemption bonus.

rated:
Latke said:   VERY easy to see which travel charges will qualify- go to tools, spend analyzer, and sort by travel charges- you'll see all the travel charges, which should match up with the 10% bonus
† this works for me every time!

rated:
Thanks for bumping that comment crazee85.

For me, the good2go and parking charges *do* show up as travel charges via that tool, but *do not* give the 10% bonus.

rated:
DaveHanson said:   Thanks for bumping that comment crazee85.

For me, the good2go and parking charges *do* show up as travel charges via that tool, but *do not* give the 10% bonus.

Oh.. I have never redeemed for parking charges myself.. I guess that method does not work 100% of the time then..

rated:
It appears to me that although Priceline visa does not charge FEF, their exchange rate is a little lower than Discover, at least in China. †For me, it's 6.2/$ vs 6.0/$.

Edit: it appears that I was comparing charges from a grocery shop and a website. †The website might have added 4% extra to foreign visa card.

rated:
Looks like Barclays will be re-issuing this card with EMV soon based on the images I'm seeing in email. I tried calling to get ahead of the action and was just told to be patient and wait for the card to arrive (boo...).

rated:
sullim4 said:   Looks like Barclays will be re-issuing this card with EMV soon based on the images I'm seeing in email. I tried calling to get ahead of the action and was just told to be patient and wait for the card to arrive (boo...).
† Yeah, it even shows that way online when I log in†to my account, even though I haven't received the new card yet. †I think by law they have until October to issue the new EMV cards.†

Good thing it's in Apple Pay. I try to use that whenever I can.†

rated:
DaveHanson said:   Thanks for bumping that comment crazee85.

† Yeah, this didn't work for me.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2015