QUICK LINKS
MY ACCOUNT
Cash Pending:
Cash Available:
Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

New priceline visa - with 2% rewards on purchases / 5% rewards on "Name your own price"

29 of 55
+2
bluechalk
9/22/12 3:24 PM
I just received a targeted offer via postal mail for an extra 5% rewards on restaurants, department stores and electronics for up to $500 spend from 10/1 thru 12/31. It required signing up on the web with a unique promo code.
kintro
9/22/12 9:07 PM
bluechalk said:   

I just received a targeted offer via postal mail for an extra 5% rewards on restaurants, department stores and electronics for up to $500 spend from 10/1 thru 12/31. It required signing up on the web with a unique promo code.

Got this mailer too for 5x rewards.

It's not really clear whether the 5x applies to the 2 points per dollar spent which some PL cards already give -- in which case this offer would be 12% CB on the stated categories.
At the minimum, it should be 7% CB assuming the bonus points actually post hassle free.
pyro123
9/22/12 9:21 PM
kintro said:   

bluechalk said:   

Got this mailer too for 5x rewards.

It's not really clear whether the 5x applies to the 2 points per dollar spent which some PL cards already give -- in which case this offer would be 12% CB on the stated categories.
At the minimum, it should be 7% CB assuming the bonus points actually post hassle free.

It's on the fine print.. Earn 5X bonus points for every $1 in new purchases at restaurants, fast foods restaurants, department and electronic stores..
I dont know why you guys making so hard
+1
tulsastorm
9/22/12 11:07 PM
All I got was a measly 2x bonus points up to 2,500 points. And could they use a longer URL to sign up at? I'm not feeling the love.
NutsAboutGolf
9/23/12 9:17 AM
With those of you who got the Oct-Dec 5% offer, do you have the plat or sig version of the card?
+1
bluechalk
9/23/12 9:56 AM
NutsAboutGolf said:   

With those of you who got the Oct-Dec 5% offer, do you have the plat or sig version of the card?

I got the offer, and I have Signature.
pyro123
9/24/12 8:57 PM
Anyone got a login offer to convert to Upromise Mastercard?
bbr
9/24/12 9:31 PM
tulsastorm said:   

All I got was a measly 2x bonus points up to 2,500 points. And could they use a longer URL to sign up at? I'm not feeling the love.

Ditto. And the URL wouldn't work for me. Had to call in to activate. On the positive side, the total number of bonus points that can be earned is the same as the 5x people. We just have to spend more.
neophyte
9/25/12 10:57 AM
pyro123 said:   

Anyone got a login offer to convert to Upromise Mastercard?

Are you sure it's an offer to convert to Upromise, not a link to your converted Upromise card ?

Barclays is managing Upromise card now, and for those who have existing Barclays login and Upromise card they have a link for Upromise online activation.
ProfessorEd
10/4/12 2:22 PM
When I got my card, I was surprised to see on the back of one document a statement about which credit bureau they pulled (Transunion) and what my score was, and what the negatives were. While not of great value, this is worth the trouble of looking for when you get the documents.
29 of 55
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.