• Text Only
TheHimalayas said:   markcjones said:   Hi jacksodw,
As for the 57 cents, do you mean that your bank charged you 57 cents for the credit back to your card?

Hi Mark, the issue is that you process the Cash Back as a "refund" to the credit card. This results in a reduction in points/CashBack, because refunds reduce credit card points or CashBack. If instead you send it to the credit card company as a "payment", it would not reduce points or CashBack.

Correct, essentially anything that gets "refunded" to the card will result in the same amount of Cash Back getting taken away depending on the category. Mylinkables qualifies as a 1% item (plus the .5 checking bonus) so 1.5% of the amount "refunded" from Mylinkables was taken back from my earned CashBack.

I am still seeing tons of Lunds and Byerly's offers even though they are 1100 miles away from me.

Nice, the $10 off $10+ at JC Penney is great.

TheHimalayas said:   Nice, the $10 off $10+ at JC Penney is great.

Lame, I don't see that one

Oh, here comes Lowe's $10 off $75 offer in June

OfficeMax
Save 10% off your next purchase of $40 or more at OfficeMax
Limit per person: 1
Max savings: $40.00
Link by: 6/30/2013
Expires: 6/30/2013

That offer looks good (max savings $40 so 10% back on a single $40-$400 purchase) -- not sure if its online or in-store

If it's online, link to an AMEX w/ OPEN savings for up to an additional 10% off

jacksodw said:   TheHimalayas said:   markcjones said:   Hi jacksodw,
As for the 57 cents, do you mean that your bank charged you 57 cents for the credit back to your card?

Hi Mark, the issue is that you process the Cash Back as a "refund" to the credit card. This results in a reduction in points/CashBack, because refunds reduce credit card points or CashBack. If instead you send it to the credit card company as a "payment", it would not reduce points or CashBack.

Correct, essentially anything that gets "refunded" to the card will result in the same amount of Cash Back getting taken away depending on the category. Mylinkables qualifies as a 1% item (plus the .5 checking bonus) so 1.5% of the amount "refunded" from Mylinkables was taken back from my earned CashBack.
Same here. I emailed support but they claimed something like Mastercard forces them to put the amount on the card instead of giving a CashBack like they do for Yodlee linked accounts. I doubt it will change, so I will bear the loss of CashBack.

I noticed that there are no offers available for July (yet). Summer vacation?

you beat me to it. I was about to ask the same thing.

Hopefully this isn't Envaulted 2.0...

All my July offers are Lunds and Byerly's.

I noticed it right before dacquery posted as well. Did anyone redeem any June offers? If so, did anyone get paid for them?

Yes, I redeemed for June offers and received payments for all of them. According to Mark's post on Facebook in the last few days the reason for the delay in posting new deals is that MyLinkable deals will now be found not just on the MyLinkables website but also through more mainstream channels which were not defined. I am hoping that this is not Envaulted all over again and based on receiving payments I don't think it is but you never know.

I did get paid for June within a few days of using the offer. Let's keep envaulted out of this and ward off those spirits.

Just got an email with an offer for a store in NYC. Would be great if that geotargeting prevented me from getting these.

There are only 2 offers I can see - 1800Flowers & Trinity Place department store.

Will there be more offers coming soon?

I got the Trinity Place offer also. Perfect timing!

same here, only 2 offers available.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014