• Text Only
markcjones said:   Please note that in today's new version of MyLinkables, you will see an option to have your savings applied directly back to your card, as a credit. (Or, you can continue to use PayPal as your "Savings Location").
Very nice. Thanks for the update, Mark.

Nice Mark. So which method is cheaper for your company? Doesn't make a difference to me, but will opt for whatever ends up being lower cost to you.

Slider said:   Nice Mark. So which method is cheaper for your company? Doesn't make a difference to me, but will opt for whatever ends up being lower cost to you.
I commend you for this. However, wouldn't the credit back to a card reduce any CashBack earned on the purchase?

Hi Slider,

Actually, 'back to Card' is cheaper for us.

Regards,
-Mark

--
MARK C. JONES
Manager, Customer Support
268 Summer St | Suite 501 | Boston, MA 02210
www.linkablenetworks.com

The information contained in this communication and any attachments is for the intended recipient(s) only and may contain confidential, proprietary, legally protected or privileged information of Linkable Networks, Inc. If you are not the intended recipient(s), please notify the sender at once and delete all copies of this communication and any attachments. Any unauthorized use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, copying or disclosure of the information in this communication and any attachments is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. For those recipients under contract with Linkable Networks, Inc., the information in this communication and any attachments is subject to the terms and conditions of any applicable contracts or agreements.

Hi BingBlangBlaow,

Thanks for asking.

No, if you use 'back to Card', the redemption $amount$ you receive will not be reduced.

Thanks,
-Mark

--
MARK C. JONES
www.linkablenetworks.com

The information contained in this communication and any attachments is for the intended recipient(s) only and may contain confidential, proprietary, legally protected or privileged information of Linkable Networks, Inc. If you are not the intended recipient(s), please notify the sender at once and delete all copies of this communication and any attachments. Any unauthorized use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, copying or disclosure of the information in this communication and any attachments is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. For those recipients under contract with Linkable Networks, Inc., the information in this communication and any attachments is subject to the terms and conditions of any applicable contracts or agreements.

So it's like a payment? Cheaper for mylinkables, doesn't reduce CashBack, don't have to use paypal. Win-win-win!

nice, have to try it next time. Let's get some good offers out there.

bump

Got new offers today -

The following offers are now available. Link the offers you want to take advantage of great savings now.
Sponsored by Linkable Networks

- Save 15% at any Wet Seal store Expires: 11/30/2012
- Save $15 when you spend $100 or more at any J. Crew store Expires: 11/30/2012
- Save $10 when you spend $50 or more at Bed Bath & Beyond Expires: 11/30/2012
- Save $2 when you spend $10 or more at SUBWAY Expires: 11/30/2012
- Save $1.50 off your next purchase of a 50 oz. bottle of Tide Detergent Expires: 12/31/2012 Lunds & Byerlys - some random supermarket in the midwest

tajar96 said:   Got new offers today -

The following offers are now available. Link the offers you want to take advantage of great savings now.

- Save $1.50 off your next purchase of a 50 oz. bottle of Tide Detergent Expires: 12/31/2012

Note that the Tide offer is only good at Lunds & Byerlys - some random supermarket in the midwest. Not useful for 99% of us.

Is there any incentive at mylinkables for referring others?

BostonOne said:   tajar96 said:   Got new offers today -

- Save $1.50 off your next purchase of a 50 oz. bottle of Tide Detergent Expires: 12/31/2012 - Lunds & Byerlys - some random supermarket in the midwest

Note that the Tide offer is only good at Lunds & Byerlys - some random supermarket in the midwest. Not useful for 99% of us.

Thanks - updated post.

Hmmm, looks like you can stack the 10 of 50 mylinkables offer with the regular Bed Bath Beyond coupon,your favorite card that gives you 5% and works with mylinkables and any manuf/store rebate they may offer this coming Black Friday. Just keep the out the door price at $50.00 minimum.

gaffer said:   Hmmm, looks like you can stack the 10 of 50 mylinkables offer with the regular Bed Bath Beyond coupon,your favorite card that gives you 5% and works with mylinkables and any manuf/store rebate they may offer this coming Black Friday. Just keep the out the door price at $50.00 minimum.

What is the regular Bed Bath Beyond Coupon and favorite card gives you the 5% ?

^ Everything at BB&B is 20% off. Not quite sure about the 5%, although most people that got the Citi 5% would still have time left I think.

I have the Citi dividend card, was not aware of BB&B in the 5% category for 4Q. I thought it was Macys, Electronics and toy Stores - http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/finance/1006883/

Are you talking about a different Citi Card ?

Aaargh, I mixed up the categories. BB&B doesn't fit in the 5% card CashBack for Q4. You could use ShopDiscover, but then you wouldn't be able to use the store coupon to stack. My apologies everyone!

Got another email today, some are repeat -

- Save $1.50 off any 28 oz. jar of Jif Peanut Butter Expires: 11/29/2012 (Lunds & Byerlys ONLY - supermarket in the midwest)
- Save $1.50 off your next purchase of a 50 oz. bottle of Tide Detergent Expires: 12/31/2012 (Lunds & Byerlys ONLY - supermarket in the midwest)
- Save $3 off one gallon bottle of Tropicana Orange Juice Expires: 11/14/2012 (Lunds & Byerlys ONLY - supermarket in the midwest)
- Save $15 when you spend $75 or more at Barnes & Noble Expires: 11/30/2012
- Save $5 when you spend $15 or more at Olive Garden Italian Restaurant Expires: 11/30/2012
- Save $2 off any 11-12 oz. Eight O'Clock Coffee bag Expires: 11/21/2012 (Lunds & Byerlys ONLY - supermarket in the midwest)
- Save $3 off Northern Bath Tissue Expires: 11/14/2012 (Lunds & Byerlys ONLY - supermarket in the midwest)

I wonder if mylinkables is owned by lunds and byerlys or something.

tajar96 said:   
- Save $5 when you spend $15 or more at Olive Garden Italian Restaurant Expires: 11/30/2012

This is a good one. I can use my BoFa that gives 3% rewards points (targeted) for restaurants.

Hi markkundinger,

No, MyLinkables is not owned by Lunds & Byerly's. We are simply running some item (or SKU)-level offers at the Lunds & Byerly's grocery stores, in addition to our merchant-level offers.

Thanks for your interest!

Regards,
-Mark

--
MARK C. JONES

www.linkablenetworks.com

Hello suze227,

Currently, we do not have an incentive program in MyLinkables for referring others. However, you can share offers on FaceBook, and via Twitter and email, for example. Feel free to spread the word!

Kind regards,
-Mark

--
MARK C. JONES

www.linkablenetworks.com

Mark - Living in Boston, I don't have any use for the Lunds & Byerly's offers. Is there a way you can filter things so I don't get notified of offers that aren't applicable to me? Do you have plans on coming to any grocery stores locally so I could use your service there?

Thanks.

Hi BostonOne,

We've intentionally turned off our filter for our initial item-level offers. This is only temporary. Normally, you would not see these offers, unless they were relevant to you.

Regards,
-Mark

--
MARK C. JONES

www.linkablenetworks.com

OK, I've signed up. It took me a while, every time I searched for the site I got some dog toy! I'm looking forward to using these card coupons, seems like this is the way of the future.

I got $10 from a Bed, Bath and Beyond purchase. Funny thing is I didn't even remember that I had signed up for the deal.

Hey Mark - What's with all the mylinkables deals tied to Lunds & Byerlys supermarket. Appreciate if you would go back to more national chains.

Hi tajar96,

We've partnered with both MasterCard & "Lunds & Byerly's", so there are new Lunds & Byerly's grocery store offers available every few weeks or so.

In our January release of MyLinkables, we will be introducing targeting functionality. Then, you will only see offers relevant to your geographic location.

Thanks for your patience while we continue to improve our service.

Please let me know if you have more questions.

Kind regards,
-Mark

--
MARK C. JONES

www.linkablenetworks.com

Thanks for the response Mark. I am really impressed with the timing given the holiday season. Can't wait to see the Jan offers.

Mark,

Is there a reason that some of the offers cannot be linked to my Citi card but others can? They seem to be the non-Byerly's offers that can't be linked.

- BWicked1

Hi bwicked1,

Thanks for your question. In the very near future, you'll be able to link all offers to all cards, including the merchant-level offers to your MasterCard.

Stay tuned for an exciting first quarter of 2013. Lots of new feature and offers coming.

Kind regards,
-Mark

--
MARK C. JONES

www.linkablenetworks.com

New offers uploaded today -

All Expire 2/1/2013

- Save $10 when you spend $70 or more at any T.J. Maxx
- Save 10% at Bonefish Grill
- 5% off at any purchase at Sephora
- Save $10 when you spend $75 or more at any Lululemon
- Save $10 when you spend $50 or more at Auto Zone
- Save $15 when you spend $75 or more at Bass Pro Shops
- Save 5% at Weight Watchers
- Save $2 when you spend $10 or more at Five Guys Burgers and Fries

I just bought $70 stuff off Sephora two days ago for DW, oh well.

and these for mylinkables's favorite store -

These are for Lunds and Byerly's ONLY, expire 1/10

- Tortilla Chips Save $1.50 on one (1) Lunds and Byerly's Tortilla Chips - 14-16 oz. bag
- Buy 10 Lean Cuisine Entrees 5 -12 oz packages; Any Variety for $10
- Save $2.00 on one (1) Lucini Pasta Sauce 19.6 - 25.5 oz jar
- Save $1.50 on one (1) Tropicana Orange Juice - 59 oz. bottle
- Save $2.00 on one (1) Lunds and Byerly's Salsa - 16 oz jar
- Save .75 on one (1) Sara Lee's Autumn Grain and Classic Wheat Bread 20-24 oz package
- Buy 3 Ice Mountain Water Sport 6-packs for $3
- Save $1.50 on Suave Skin Lotion - 18 oz, Any Variety
- Save $2.00 on Bounce Dryer Sheets 120 ct. package
- Buy Two (2) Lay's Potato Chips, Any Variety, 10-10.5 oz bag for $4
- Save $3.00 on one (1) Hefty Trash or Tall Kitchen Bags 20-45 ct package, Any Variety
- Save $1.00 on one (1) Betty Crocker Brownie Mix - 18.3 - 20.5 oz box
- Save $1.50 on any one (1) Montebello Pasta 16 oz. package
- Save $2.00 on one (1) Dawn Complete or Antibacterial Dishwashing Liquid - 38 oz bottle

Got the email too. The BoneFish Grill is max $15 savings, min $20 spend. The Sephora is max $10 savings, min $50 spend.

tajar96 said:   New offers uploaded today -

All Expire 2/1/2013

- Save $10 when you spend $70 or more at any T.J. Maxx
- Save 10% at Bonefish Grill
- 5% off at any purchase at Sephora
- Save $10 when you spend $75 or more at any Lululemon
- Save $10 when you spend $50 or more at Auto Zone
- Save $15 when you spend $75 or more at Bass Pro Shops
- Save 5% at Weight Watchers
- Save $2 when you spend $10 or more at Five Guys Burgers and Fries

I just bought $70 stuff off Sephora two days ago for DW, oh well.

Of course I just spend well over $70 at TJ Maxx last weekend.

Does using this service affect your ability to use coupons or earn rebates on shopping portals?

BAMpointsandmiles said:   Does using this service affect your ability to use coupons or earn rebates on shopping portals?

Nope. Just sign up online, link your credit cards and start shopping. It all comes down to how the transaction posts to your account, the rebate is based on that.

got new offers email today. There are 30+ offers, but only 1 that is non "Lunds and Byerly's" - 5 Guys, spend $10 get $2 back - expires 2/1

tajar96 said:   got new offers email today. There are 30+ offers, but only 1 that is non "Lunds and Byerly's" - 5 Guys, spend $10 get $2 back - expires 2/1
Zzzzzz...

Hi guys,

We now have geo-targeting functionality in our system! You just need to hit our site once (ie: login) so that we can make a determination of your general geographic location. Then, moving forward, you will see offers (and receive emails about offers) relevant to your area.

For consumers in the MN-area, you will continue to receive great merchant-level offers, as well as item-level offers for Lunds and Byerly's grocery stores, for example, using MyLinkables SKU-matching technology!

For consumers outside of the MN-area, you will see a few Lunds and Byerly's offers moving forward for the next little while. The majority of the Lunds and Byerly's offers are targeted to MN and surrounding regions and will be hidden from you view.

Happy Saving!!

--
MARK C. JONES

www.linkablenetworks.com

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014