• Text Only
markcjones said:   Hi guys,

We now have geo-targeting functionality in our system! You just need to hit our site once (ie: login) so that we can make a determination of your general geographic location. Then, moving forward, you will see offers (and receive emails about offers) relevant to your area.

For consumers in the MN-area, you will continue to receive great merchant-level offers, as well as item-level offers for Lunds and Byerly's grocery stores, for example, using MyLinkables SKU-matching technology!

For consumers outside of the MN-area, you will see a few Lunds and Byerly's offers moving forward for the next little while. The majority of the Lunds and Byerly's offers are targeted to MN and surrounding regions and will be hidden from you view.

Happy Saving!!

--
MARK C. JONES
Manager, Customer Support

268 Summer St | Suite 501 | Boston, MA 02210
www.linkablenetworks.com

The information contained in this communication and any attachments is for the intended recipient(s) only and may contain confidential, proprietary, legally protected or privileged information of Linkable Networks, Inc. If you are not the intended recipient(s), please notify the sender at once and delete all copies of this communication and any attachments. Any unauthorized use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, copying or disclosure of the information in this communication and any attachments is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. For those recipients under contract with Linkable Networks, Inc., the information in this communication and any attachments is subject to the terms and conditions of any applicable contracts or agreements.

Mark - Thanks for the update - I logged in, but didn't see any indication that this was the case. Still seeing all the Lund's & Byerly's offers.

Hi BostonOne,

How many Lunds and Byerly's offers are you seeing in MyLinkables when you login again? Just a handful, or 30-plus spanning a couple of pages?

Regards,
-Mark

--
MARK C. JONES

www.linkablenetworks.com

The information contained in this communication and any attachments is for the intended recipient(s) only and may contain confidential, proprietary, legally protected or privileged information of Linkable Networks, Inc. If you are not the intended recipient(s), please notify the sender at once and delete all copies of this communication and any attachments. Any unauthorized use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, copying or disclosure of the information in this communication and any attachments is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. For those recipients under contract with Linkable Networks, Inc., the information in this communication and any attachments is subject to the terms and conditions of any applicable contracts or agreements.

markcjones said:   Hi BostonOne,

How many Lunds and Byerly's offers are you seeing in MyLinkables when you login again? Just a handful, or 30-plus spanning a couple of pages?

Regards,
-Mark

--

4 out of 16 offers are L&B.

Hi,

OK, that's correct. Four or five offers were not geo-targeted, but many more (30+) were. Thanks for confirming!

If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to submit 'Feedback' in MyLinkables, via the 'Feedback' widget.

Kind regards,
-Mark

--
MARK C. JONES

www.linkablenetworks.com

I'm still seeing nothing but L&B.

Hi PFDigest,

You may be referring to the Available Offers email sent out this morning, which will only contain offers which you have not yet linked.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to submit 'Feedback' in MyLinkables, via the 'Feedback' widget.

Kind regards,
-Mark

--
MARK C. JONES

www.linkablenetworks.com

markcjones said:   Hi,

OK, that's correct. Four or five offers were not geo-targeted, but many more (30+) were. Thanks for confirming!

If you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to submit 'Feedback' in MyLinkables, via the 'Feedback' widget.

Kind regards,
-Mark

--
MARK C. JONES

www.linkablenetworks.com

All I see are L&B offers, and I've never heard of the store. Seems to be in MN, and I'm in NC. I assume I'm not geo-targeted, or at least, I shouldn't be.

Right, I'm trying to find offers to link to, but all I see are L&B, and I'm also in NC. I was under the impression that there would be non-L&B offers in the future--is this not the case?

Hi PFDigest,

We have other offers available.

Please feel free to submit 'Feedback' in MyLinkables, via the 'Feedback' widget. This will open a Support issue, and we'll then be able to look at your MyLinkables account.

Kind regards,
-Mark

--
MARK C. JONES

www.linkablenetworks.com

Logged in to find 4 L&B offers and 8 "sponsored by mylinkable" national offers. Nothing more. Should I give more time for the geo-targeting algorism to work? It'd be interesting to see what offers you have for SoCal.

Hi nanotube,

Thanks for your interest in MyLinkables!

Geo-targeting functionality is working, but a few of the recent Lunds and Byerly's offers were not geo-targeted, but many more (30+) were.

Kind regards,
-Mark

--
MARK C. JONES

www.linkablenetworks.com

markcjones said:   Hi nanotube,

Geo-targeting functionality is working, but a few of the recent Lunds and Byerly's offers were not geo-targeted, but many more (30+) were.

OK. I'll bite. Why weren't all of the L&B offers geotargeted?

Testing is my guess.

markcjones said:   Hi nanotube,

Kind regards,
-Mark

Also what other "geo" areas have offers? It doesn't seem like anyone in this forum lives anywhere near a Lunds & Byerly's.

"Geo-targeting functionality is working"

Am in California and have 25 L&B offers. Nothing else....

Hi,

Our money-saving product offers are presented according to the advertiser's preference. Some offers are available in specific regions only.

We are working to roll out MyLinkables offers nationally in the coming months.

--
MARK C. JONES

www.linkablenetworks.com

speedbird71 said:   "Geo-targeting functionality is working"

Am in California and have 25 L&B offers. Nothing else....

It's been a looong time since there was any practical benefit for letting ML use my spending info. I guess it's time to stop being complacent and to change the password on the cc account.

Thank you for your feedback.

We are always working to expand our network. New stores are being added all the time, and starting next week, we'll have offers for grocery stores in other areas as well.

Our goal is to have as many retailers join our network as possible!

Feel free to contact us via the 'Feedback' widget in MyLinkables with any questions or issues.

Happy Saving!

--
MARK C. JONES

www.linkablenetworks.com

How does one edit the cards on file, e.g. to use "back to card" rather than paypal?

Does "back to card" act as a payment to the card, or as a partial "return" of whatever item triggered the bonus? (No huge deal, but if the latter, it can reduce incentives from the card company and cause other glitches).

Finally, where are the details on how Lyfepoints, the new redemption option, works?

Thanks in advance.

Finally, some non-Lunds & Byerly's offers: Domino's, Jiffy Lube, Costco!!!, yes Costco!!!, Marshall's, Gap and safeway.
Does mylinkables consider Von's as safeway?
oh, and Costco!!!

Mark, is the Costco offer good at Costco.com?

I tried to add my Barclay's NFL card but got an "Invalid credentials" error message. I double-checked my username, password, and security answers but still no dice so I e-mailed support for help. Anyone else have this problem?

DaveHanson said:   How does one edit the cards on file, e.g. to use "back to card" rather than paypal?

Does "back to card" act as a payment to the card, or as a partial "return" of whatever item triggered the bonus? (No huge deal, but if the latter, it can reduce incentives from the card company and cause other glitches).

Finally, where are the details on how Lyfepoints, the new redemption option, works?

Thanks in advance.

To change where the payment goes, go to "My Account" then "Show" under My cards. Under each card is where you select where the payments will be delivered to "CARD, LyfePoints, or PayPal". You have to have a paypal email entered under the "Emails" heading.

As for the second question, one of my cards that had payments sent back to it tabulates the rewards on a delayed basis, so I may not be able to confirm.

I can't answer the LyfePoints question.

Hi all,

To edit your 'Savings Location' settings, navigate to 'My Account'/'My Cards' in MyLinkables. Then, for each card, you can choose your Savings Locations (ie: 'back to CARD' or 'to PayPal'), for example.

'back to Card' means that your settlement funds will be applied to that card, as a credit. You will see a separate line item in your statement from 'MyLinkables'.

Yes, online purchases will count also. We are not limiting the current offers to 'brick and mortar' purchases only, for example.

Feel free to contact us via the 'Feedback' widget in MyLinkables with any questions or issues.

Happy Saving!

--
MARK C. JONES

www.linkablenetworks.com

Thank you Mark (and weezyrob). Mark, what about LyfePoints, please?

Hi Dave,

LyfePoints is a MyLinkables partner that enables you to apply your MyLinkables savings towards your everyday utility expenses. To apply your savings to utility bills, you will select that option for one or more of your registered cards, and create an account with LyfePoints. When you first choose to having your savings directed to pay your bills, you will be prompted to select which email address you want to share with LyfePoints, so that they may initiate your account setup. Setup enables you to select your utility company(s) and supply your billing information so that you receive proper credit.

--
MARK C. JONES

www.linkablenetworks.com

I went to link the Costco offer (was waiting to get a new card added and finally got through the technical hurdle) but its not there anymore. I went back to the e-mail and clicked that link, but got a message that "New links are no longer available due to offer constraints." I'm assuming the limit was a total number of accounts linking the offer, but the fine print of the offer and the site TOS don't mention any such limits.

doveroftke said:   I went to link the Costco offer (was waiting to get a new card added and finally got through the technical hurdle) but its not there anymore. I went back to the e-mail and clicked that link, but got a message that "New links are no longer available due to offer constraints." I'm assuming the limit was a total number of accounts linking the offer, but the fine print of the offer and the site TOS don't mention any such limits.

Yikes.Thanks for posting this. I was going to unlink one card and link to another today, but now I'll just keep the original.

Hi Doveroftke,

Unfortunately the Costco offer is no longer available. Some of our offers are limited to a specific number of links/redemptions. However, we will have future offers for Costco, and other stores like it in the very near future. Stay tuned!

Correct, we do not currently list the total number of links/redemptions available (or the number remaining in the pool) for each offer in the "Terms of Service"/"Terms and Conditions". We simply state, "Offer is non-transferable and may be cancelled or modified at any time. Offer void where prohibited."

Regards,
-Mark

--
MARK C. JONES

www.linkablenetworks.com

New Home Depot linkable:

Save $5 off your next purchase of $50 or more at Home Depot expires 3/31/13

Yup, all of my offers today seem to be geo-targeted. No more Lunds and Berrys!
Mark - Is Von's good for the safeway offers?

Hi all,

As you may know, we experienced an issue yesterday afternoon with one of our email-notification jobs, where multiples of the same email got sent to some consumers. We discovered the issue, and resolved it yesterday evening.

We apologize for the inconvenience. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions.

Happy saving!

Regards,
-Mark

--
MARK C. JONES

www.linkablenetworks.com

Hi gaffer,

No, Vons are not included as part of the safeway offer.

Regards,
-Mark

--
MARK C. JONES

www.linkablenetworks.com

markcjones said:   Thank you for your feedback.

We are always working to expand our network. New stores are being added all the time, and starting next week, we'll have offers for grocery stores in other areas as well.

Our goal is to have as many retailers join our network as possible!

Happy Saving!

Mark - were these additional stores added? What areas of the country are they in?

doveroftke said:   I tried to add my Barclay's NFL card but got an "Invalid credentials" error message. I double-checked my username, password, and security answers but still no dice so I e-mailed support for help. Anyone else have this problem?

Exactly this problem.

Hi BostonOne,

We did.

We added Giant Eagle, Food Lion, A&P and safeway.

-Mark

--
MARK C. JONES

www.linkablenetworks.com

Hi b0mbrman,

A few consumers have reported this, but they were able to add their card successfully after following these steps:

1) Enter your card information
2) On the next step, use the "Find another bank" search
3) Search for 'Barclay'
4) Try the "Barclaycard" option

The Barclays' cards currently supported are:

1. Barclaycard (credit card)
2. Barclays Bank Delaware Credit Card (Black Card) (credit card)
3. Barclays USA - Bank (debit card)

If you still experience trouble, please submit a 'Feedback', so that we can look into this for you.

Regards,
-Mark

--
MARK C. JONES

www.linkablenetworks.com

Finally had a chance to give this a try while I was in the Minneapolis area and went to a Lunds and Byerly's store, worked out very well! Would love to see you add Festival Foods to the program so I could use it a bit more often.

I do have one issue with the back to card payment option: It was mentioned in this thread that it would not affect the Cash Back received from the card on the purchase. It in fact does cause me to lose some Cash Back when the savings are credited to my card (US Bank Cash+ card). from the 35.25 dollars that was credited back to my card from mylinkables, 57 cents was taken back from my Cash Back (1.5%).

So not a huge deal but probably enough for the FWer in me switch to the paypal option.

Hi jacksodw,

Glad to hear that you're enjoying your savings!

As for the 57 cents, do you mean that your bank charged you 57 cents for the credit back to your card?

If you open a "Feedback" with MyLinbkables (e.g.: Support ticket), I can confirm the exact amount that we credited your card.

Kind regards,
-Mark

--
MARK C. JONES

www.linkablenetworks.com

markcjones said:   Hi jacksodw,
As for the 57 cents, do you mean that your bank charged you 57 cents for the credit back to your card?

Hi Mark, the issue is that you process the Cash Back as a "refund" to the credit card. This results in a reduction in points/CashBack, because refunds reduce credit card points or CashBack. If instead you send it to the credit card company as a "payment", it would not reduce points or CashBack.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014