• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Here's the link Capital One Business Checking

Looks like you have to park your money there for 30 day and make one online bill payment. Takes up to 8 weeks to credit, so about 12 weeks altogether for $300 if you deposit $3000 or $100 for $500.

I searched on FW, didn't find it elsewhere. Thoughts? I'm thinking about jumping in on this.

* The promotion begins at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) on 10/24/2011 and ends at 11:59 p.m. on 2/29/2012. The promotion is available to new bank checking customers only. To qualify, you must open a Rewards Checking account during the promotion period and 1 online bill payment must post to your account by 2/29/2012. You will receive a $100 credit to your checking account if your balance 30 days upon account opening is at least $500, and a $300 credit if your balance 30 days upon account opening is at least $3,000. You will receive the credit approximately 68 weeks after the end of the promotion. This offer cannot be combined with any other Capital One Bank new account opening offer and is strictly non-transferable. Limit one offer per customer.

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Requires branch visit:

After submitting your application, you will be required to visit a branch in Connecticut, New Jersey or New York to complete the process.

Missed that, thank you.

"Q: Is the Capital One Small Business Rewards Checking account truly free?
A: Yes. There is no monthly service fee and no minimum monthly balance requirement it's a truly free checking account!"

Don't see a downside to this as long as you're near a branch.

Can I sign up for this if I don't have an LLC or an Inc.?

MetsToWS said:   Can I sign up for this if I don't have an LLC or an Inc.?
Probably not: I went to the branch; they asked for documentation besides TIN/EIN; but worth a try...
their system is messy and it may take time to find a promo, so be prepared to spend some time in the branch

Dang, thanks.

74ak said:   MetsToWS said:   Can I sign up for this if I don't have an LLC or an Inc.?
Probably not: I went to the branch; they asked for documentation besides TIN/EIN; but worth a try...
their system is messy and it may take time to find a promo, so be prepared to spend some time in the branch

I thought that an SSN could be used in place of an EIN?

Did this on TX for my sole prop, and they required a copy of my DBA certificate, but otherwise went smoothly (note: i received a direct mail for this same offer).

Went to the branch today with my wife, both us opened checking account. just used our name and SSN. no DBA need. Easy $300

Same. Very easy process. I brought a new state professional license and wife brought 1099.

There is a branch right next to my house in Hanover, MD. I have the online Costco Cap1 Savings account - I will give this a shot.

Do I still qualify if I had a personal checking account with Capital One before ?

I was told I need to register a Trade Name for my business in MD.

http://www.dat.state.md.us/sdatweb/charter.html

Looks like it's been extended to June 30th!
"ends at 11:59 p.m. on 6/30/2012"

Any has the $300 pdf coupon that expires on June 30, 2012

Can someone post the $300 coupon that expires on 6/30/2012. Thank you

jackcheung said:   Any has the $300 pdf coupon that expires on June 30, 2012
New Link
http://www.capitalone.com/bank/smallbusiness/rewards/coupon_sb_r...

I called Capital One. The guy from HQ told me they would require a Assumed Name Certificate (DBA form). Just go to county clerk office and pay $10, takes about 10 mins to get one. This is no big deal considering the $300 incentive.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014