• Text Only
when looking for shlomo and those guys, i found at least 10 other outright miles buyers with published purchase rates. †i would bet the guys with published rates doing a ton of buying are getting some C&D letters. †or at least some 'guidance' from airlines on what is and is not acceptable if they want to keep their booking login.

i used shlomo because there were a couple good reviews, but i'm sure i can find someone else to deal with. †plus any travel agency will be able to point you in the right direction.

So what is the best option for UR points right now if schlomo is no more? I really don't have any need to redeem for travel and being able to redeem 65k UR points at 1.3-1.5cpp would be pretty nice.

what happened to shlomo?

i got an offer from mileageforcash.com offering 1.4c per points. Any reviews?†

Mileageforcash is good because he pays using Chase Quckpay, no waiting or fees.

MitchFlorida said:   Mileageforcash is good because he pays using Chase Quckpay, no waiting or fees.
††But they insist on you transfering your chase UR to their chase UR account = hi risk of chase blacklisting you and closing all your chase accounts!

Also, you must transfer first BEFORE being paid!

sloppy1 said:   
MitchFlorida said:   Mileageforcash is good because he pays using Chase Quckpay, no waiting or fees.
††But they insist on you transfering your chase UR to their chase UR account = hi risk of chase blacklisting you and closing all your chase accounts!

††
I completed a transaction with them in the past two weeks. †I clearly stated that I could not transfer to another Chase account when they had an opportunity that required more points than I had. †

It is true that they did not pay until after the transfer, but it was almost immediate. †I let this slide since I had done several transactions for different points with different companies and had not been burned.†

sloppy1 said:   

† I haven't heard a word from Chase Bank and I don't care anyway. †My guess is that their Chase account may be in risk, not mine. †They do it all the time, †mine was a one shot deal for me.

They paid me 10 seconds after they had access to my account. †I would do business the exact same way.

MitchFlorida said:   
sloppy1 said:   

† I haven't heard a word from Chase Bank and I don't care anyway. †My guess is that their Chase account may be in risk, not mine. †They do it all the time, †mine was a one shot deal for me.

They paid me 10 seconds after they had access to my account. †I would do business the exact same way.

††
It's funny that you think Chase would contact you right away. My friend transferred to his own *mother's* account (same last name, different address) and got blacklisted for good. And that didn't happen right away or by phone, he got a letter in the mail like three months later. And his account was the sending account, hers was the receiving, and hers is still untouched. They seem to do it with no rhyme or reason, all you gotta do is do a Chase to Chase transfer.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014