• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
E*Trade 10 Commission Free Trades

A Special Gift from E*Trade
10 COMMISSION-FREE TRADES
Get Free Stock & Options Trades for 30 Days

Follow three quick and easy steps to take advantage of your 10 commission-free trades.1
STEP 1. Click the Log On button.
STEP 2. Log on as normal (enter your user ID and password).
STEP 3. Click Enroll Now.

PLEASE READ THE IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES BELOW.

E*Trade credits and offers may be subject to U.S. withholding taxes and reporting at retail value. Taxes related to these credits and offers are the customer's responsibility.

1. This free trade offer is available to E*Trade customers who enroll on or before January 31, 2012. The account holder will receive up to a maximum of 10 commission-free stock, ETF or options trades executed within 30 days of enrolling. You will pay the applicable $9.99 commission (plus an additional $0.75 fee per options contract) at the time of the trade and your account will be credited up to $9.99 commission per trade within eight weeks of trade execution (excluding options contract fees). You will not receive cash compensation for any unused free trade commission. Offer not valid for IRAs, other retirement, business, trust, or E*Trade Bank accounts. Excludes current E*Trade Financial Corporation associates, and non-U.S. residents. This cannot be combined with any other offer and E*Trade Securities reserve the right to terminate this offer at any time. Limit one account per customer.

The E*Trade Financial family of companies provides financial services including trading, investing, and related banking products and services to retail investors.

Securities products and services are offered by E*Trade Securities LLC, Member FINRA/SIPC.

System response and account access times may vary due to a variety of factors, including trading volumes, market conditions, system performance, and other factors.

2012 E*Trade Financial Corporation. All rights reserved.

Member Summary
Follow the link mentioned at the top to login and get 10 free trades,

Be sure to read fine prints on which accounts works on
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

cool... i could use a few free ones...

Can I stack it with this promo?

$500 Apple GC

Great link! Quick suggestion - let people know they have to follow the link to find the offer.

FYI not valid for IRAs

LongDongSilver said:   Can I stack it with this promo?

$500 Apple GC

I don't see why not

Thanks for the link. I don't trade enought to get all 10 free trades in, but I should at least get a few.

Any chance this is a scam for password?

ultimatebargainman said:   Any chance this is a scam for password?

Not a bad guess, but it does point solely to the ETrade .com web site (that domain name, and it's under the E*Trade SSL certificate).

-mike

Thanks OP. Great find.

after step3 (Enroll Now) I get this:

The page you requested is temporarily unavailable.
We are working to resolve this issue as quickly as possible. In the meantime, you can:

Hit your browser's Back button and try your request again. Otherwise:

adawra said:   after step3 (Enroll Now) I get this :

The page you requested is temporarily unavailable.
We are working to resolve this issue as quickly as possible. In the meantime, you can:

Hit your browser's Back button and try your request again. Otherwise:

and finally
Customer Enrollment
We're Sorry. You are not eligible to participate in this promotion. Thank you for your interest. Please visit our homepage for other new product announcements and offers.

Has anyone enrolled in this promo and made a trade? Have you seen the commission credit yet?

LongDongSilver said:   Has anyone enrolled in this promo and made a trade? Have you seen the commission credit yet?I executed one trade Feb 1 and received the credit next day:

Customer Promotion REFID : P6-CSR-132X16455X624 (edited couple of characters out in case it's individual)

The bad news - the link is completely down now, I can't register another account.

LongDongSilver said:   Has anyone enrolled in this promo and made a trade? Have you seen the commission credit yet?

I've gotten credit for both options and equity trades. I signed up for the
Apple GC promotion as well and if I make enough trades will let you know if
they stack.

I signed up for this offer back in January. Where can I see if I got the fees credited?

--TIA

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014