• 123 4 524
  • Page
  • Text Only
natkra90 said:   The deals on the travel club are unreal. We're talking stuff like a six day stay at Disney for $159.00. It's on the website right now. They didn't even have this program when I got in.

With a 6-month membership to the vacation club, the price would be $309 + taxes + fees for 5 nights in some god awful property in Orlando, during the slowest time of the year. Once you arrive on your "vacation" you will likely be force-feed more Cool-Aid and probably subjected to time-share pitches branded as a vacation club. Hardly an unreal value.

What property would you stay at on this vacation?

So do I give the thread green cause it's good info or red for the scammy mlm?

natkra90 said:   Because of this problem, we have been told by the company to act as a filter so people don't get in who won't be successful.
Congratulations, you made it through the filter, your credit card was approved!!

Invado filter:
1. Do you have $500?
2. Can I have it?
If you answered YES to these questions, you are well on your way to becoming the next Donald Trump!

natkra90 said:   We're talking stuff like a six day stay at Disney for $159.00. It's on the website right now.
You do realize that googling 'six day stay at Disney for $159.00' (or some variant) brings back the same offer or better from all kinds of timeshare marketing operations right? Without having to pay $150 for info that is free on the interwebs. You know, homework and all...

Oh wait, you can only have that deal if you sign up for a $150.00 membership at IgnoramiTravelClub.com first..

Has there ever been any research on the correlation between propensity to believe...well, lets call them "out of the mainstream viewpoints" to be politically correct...and propensity to fall for scams? I know there are some normal peddlers of MLM scams and the like out there, but it seems like a disproportionate amount of them are loud and proud of some wacky viewpoint (IE..this one thinks Obama is Satan...which is quite different from maybe just disagreeing with Obama's policies).

natkra90 said:   SUCKISSTAPLES said:   natkra90 said:   

. The tablet is just a tool for Invado representatives now because there are specific programs on there for us. I don't have one myself, but the people who do seem to be happy with it. It's not something we sell publicly anymore because the specs aren't that great compared to many tablets that are out today.

Naktra do you see how this is a clear example of invado fleecing it's own members by selling an out if date tablet computer at a markup, one that Is so undesirable that normal consumers wouldn't be happy with it?

They are using their own "independent reps " as a captive audience who will purchase less than desirable products at inflated prices. Same is true for all mlms that sell consumer products , not just this one

Also stop to think about why they are trying to do so many completely different things like travel
Club, energy sales etc. These things have absolutely no relation to each other besides the fact they think they can sucker people into
Selling them

No. They don't sell it anymore. They used to when it was more competitive with other tablets. They did create some useful tools for it that would help me be more productive with Invado, so it could be a good investment for me.
Their products are solid. If they stop being worth the money they pull out on them. That's what they did with the tablet. The deals on the travel club are unreal. We're talking stuff like a six day stay at Disney for $159.00. It's on the website right now. They didn't even have this program when I got in. I got in mostly because of Referdia. The company only gets $10 per recruit. You can't grow a business that way. I already explained that. They make their money if we sell the products. Most MLMs are structured so the company gets most of the entry fee. That's a big red flag. Invado is completely opposite of that.

So they created some Android apps specific to their company? Who told you to buy their overpriced tablet to run them? Why couldn't you just buy a legit Android tablet elsewhere and install their app?

natkra90 said:   skansiewicz said:   Right, so $390 goes to your "upline" for "training" how is that not pay for recruiting, and how is that not a scam.

1. Because that means the company's not taking that money when it could.2. It is real training. Not just sitting through a 30-minute video. They taught me, and they literally went with me to show me how to do everything. I've been through well over 70 hours of training. Do the math. That's a lot less than minimum wage, and there's a lot more I'm going to learn. I have direct access to people who have been very successful because they know if I make money, they make money. That's what they're counting on. The $390 is pennies. That money is spit up between a couple of people depending on their position.

Also I want to clarify something. Most people don't go through 70 hours of training. You get as much training as you want. The more training you get, the more successful you will be, so I'm getting all I can. So far, I have one person officially under me, and I've probably spent about 10 hours training him so far. He has not made enough sales yet, so I haven't seen any of that money. Once he meets a quota, he gets $100 back, and I'll get $100, and the rest will be split up with the people above me who are also training him. If I move up the ladder, I get more for training someone because I'll be more qualified.

You said earlier "the company" only gets $10 out of the $500 up front fee, but who gets to sit on the $500 while you and people under you try to make enough sales to earn a little of it back? I believe you also indicated earlier that the person directly above you had not yet earned his maximum share of your training fee, correct? Keep extending that up and down the line and what do you have? A small group of people at the very top holding everyone's money.

If the company really cared about you guys and had such a great product or service to sell the public, why wouldn't they structure the incentives the other way around (like any legitimate sales position): free or paid (meaning you get paid) training and then you earn a commission on future sales. Instead, you're paying them and only earn some back if you happen to make some sales.

That doesn't sound like a very good deal. If you believe in the service they are providing and your ability to sell it so much, have you looked into whether there are other, more established companies that do the same thing but compensate their employees more fairly? If there are no other well known companies providing this service, maybe that should tell you something.

natkra90 said:   

I understand where you are coming from. Believe me, you are not the only one who's telling me this is a scam. I know there are a lot of MLM scams out there. I've heard the stories. Even some of the people in Invado have been scammed by other MLM companies, and they admit it. I've been recruited for many MLM companies, and this is the only one I've joined. The biggest difference between the legit ones and the scams is the product.

What product ?
People have already showed you that you can google to find "6 days at Disney for $159" timeshare scams and the other stuff they do can also be signed up for free online. Why are you paying them to do this? They have no "product".

Let me ask you an honest question, do you trust any of the other people telling you this is a scam? Do they have anything to gain by telling you that or are they just trying to look out for you?

I understand here We are random strangers and you might not want to believe us. But at least pay attention to those in your life warning you this is a scam , because they are trying to help you.

dukefanjohn said:   natkra90 said:    The deals on the travel club are unreal. We're talking stuff like a six day stay at Disney for $159.00. It's on the website right now. T

I didnt see that deal on the website. It just says "Coming Soon" on the travel page.

Sorry. Here's the direct link. It's only available to reps right now, so that's probably why they don't link it from the website. http://www.invadotravel.com/destination_vacations.asp

I like the homepage for the travel site. . ..
especially the 3 night $369 wine country trip that has a picture of the Sheraton Fisherman's Wharf (a hotel 2 hours away from wine country.

It's also always on my hotels app for $59/night.

sauceisboss said:   natkra90 said:   The deals on the travel club are unreal. We're talking stuff like a six day stay at Disney for $159.00. It's on the website right now. They didn't even have this program when I got in.

With a 6-month membership to the vacation club, the price would be $309 + taxes + fees for 5 nights in some god awful property in Orlando, during the slowest time of the year. Once you arrive on your "vacation" you will likely be force-feed more Cool-Aid and probably subjected to time-share pitches branded as a vacation club. Hardly an unreal value.

There's no time-share pitches lol. I've heard it all now. Why would you get a timeshare when you have access to the amazing deals already. That's not the only deal there. The website is invadotravel.com. See for yourself. The reason why they're so cheap is because they're during slow times not because the property is cheap. Look at the resorts. The second one is Club Velas Vallarta in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. $100 for 7 nights that sleeps 4! The cheapest I can find on trip adviser is $240 a night. You call that a bad deal? Add the 6-month membership cost, and you're paying $250 for 7 nights compared to $240 for one night. Same place. It's rated #3 out of 114 hotels in Puerto Vallart. I'm sure not all the deals are this good, but this is something that's on top of the other two products. So with or without it, there's good money to be made selling Invado's products. This is just a HUGE bonus.

natkra90 said:   sauceisboss said:   natkra90 said:   The deals on the travel club are unreal. We're talking stuff like a six day stay at Disney for $159.00. It's on the website right now. They didn't even have this program when I got in.

There's no time-share pitches lol. I've heard it all now. Why would you get a timeshare when you have access to the amazing deals already. That's not the only deal there. The website is invadotravel.com. See for yourself. The reason why they're so cheap is because they're during slow times not because the property is cheap. Look at the resorts. The second one is Club Velas Vallarta in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. $100 for 7 nights that sleeps 4! The cheapest I can find on trip adviser is $240 a night. You call that a bad deal? Add the 6-month membership cost, and you're paying $250 for 7 nights compared to $240 for one night. Same place. It's rated #3 out of 114 hotels in Puerto Vallart. I'm sure not all the deals are this good, but this is something that's on top of the other two products. So with or without it, there's good money to be made selling Invado's products. This is just a HUGE bonus.
Is that with or without the robbery at gunpoint?

natkra90 said:   sauceisboss said:   natkra90 said:   The deals on the travel club are unreal. We're talking stuff like a six day stay at Disney for $159.00. It's on the website right now. They didn't even have this program when I got in.

I wonder if Club Velas Vallarta is a time share.

What is the Orlando property with the great rate?

sauceisboss said:   natkra90 said:   sauceisboss said:   natkra90 said:   The deals on the travel club are unreal. We're talking stuff like a six day stay at Disney for $159.00. It's on the website right now. They didn't even have this program when I got in.

I wonder if Club Velas Vallarta is a time share.

What is the Orlando property with the great rate?

I'm guessing it's the Calypso Cay.

natkra90 said:   dukefanjohn said:   natkra90 said:   
Sorry. Here's the direct link. It's only available to reps right now, so that's probably why they don't link it from the website. http://www.invadotravel.com/destination_vacations.asp

So the outdated tablet Is only available to purchase by reps , the travel club is only available for purchase by Reps....see a trend here? Again they are using reps as the cAptive audience to purchase this garbage

Let me guess, the next tactic they will use is lines like "it's essential you try it out yourself as a rep so you can better understand it and market it ". Basically they are fleecing their own reps. This is ehat all mlm scams do- take as much money from low tier reps as possible

dbond79 said:   natkra90 said:   skansiewicz said:   Right, so $390 goes to your "upline" for "training" how is that not pay for recruiting, and how is that not a scam.

1. Because that means the company's not taking that money when it could.2. It is real training. Not just sitting through a 30-minute video. They taught me, and they literally went with me to show me how to do everything. I've been through well over 70 hours of training. Do the math. That's a lot less than minimum wage, and there's a lot more I'm going to learn. I have direct access to people who have been very successful because they know if I make money, they make money. That's what they're counting on. The $390 is pennies. That money is spit up between a couple of people depending on their position.

Also I want to clarify something. Most people don't go through 70 hours of training. You get as much training as you want. The more training you get, the more successful you will be, so I'm getting all I can. So far, I have one person officially under me, and I've probably spent about 10 hours training him so far. He has not made enough sales yet, so I haven't seen any of that money. Once he meets a quota, he gets $100 back, and I'll get $100, and the rest will be split up with the people above me who are also training him. If I move up the ladder, I get more for training someone because I'll be more qualified.

You said earlier "the company" only gets $10 out of the $500 up front fee, but who gets to sit on the $500 while you and people under you try to make enough sales to earn a little of it back? I believe you also indicated earlier that the person directly above you had not yet earned his maximum share of your training fee, correct? Keep extending that up and down the line and what do you have? A small group of people at the very top holding everyone's money.

If the company really cared about you guys and had such a great product or service to sell the public, why wouldn't they structure the incentives the other way around (like any legitimate sales position): free or paid (meaning you get paid) training and then you earn a commission on future sales. Instead, you're paying them and only earn some back if you happen to make some sales.

That doesn't sound like a very good deal. If you believe in the service they are providing and your ability to sell it so much, have you looked into whether there are other, more established companies that do the same thing but compensate their employees more fairly? If there are no other well known companies providing this service, maybe that should tell you something.

The company sits on the $500. It gives you seven days to get that money back. If you haven't got half your points in seven days, then you know that you're not cut out for this so you should get your money back and just work a normal job. You are NOT an employee when you pay the $500. You are running your own business. You cannot compare this to a regular job because it's not meant to be a regular job. You compare this to running your own business because that's what this is. You fill out a 1099 for taxes with Invado.

If McDonald's or Papa Johns had such a great product, why wouldn't they structure their incentive the other way around? How come you have to pay $100,000 to own a restaurant? It's the same reason Invado structures it the way they do. They want you to be paid directly for your production. You're either paid directly for your time with a job, or you're getting paid directly for your production with a business. Most prefer the financial security of a job. I prefer the financial potential of running your own business.

SUCKISSTAPLES said:   natkra90 said:   dukefanjohn said:   natkra90 said:   

So the outdated tablet Is only available to purchase by reps , the travel club is only available for purchase by Reps....see a trend here? Again they are using reps as the cAptive audience to purchase this garbage

Let me guess, the next tactic they will use is lines like "it's essential you try it out yourself as a rep so you can better understand it and market it ". Basically they are fleecing their own reps. This is ehat all mlm scams do- take as much money from low tier reps as possible

They gave me the Travel Club for free. I didn't pay a dime for it. It didn't exist when I got in so that wasn't even an incentive. It takes time to launch things. It doesn't just magically happen. They announced Referdia a couple of months before they made it public. The Lifepad is still better than many tablets on the market. I could have bought it for $250 which is reasonable for what you're getting, but it's just not as good of a product as Referdia or saving money on energy especially considering that even the best tablets out now will be considered obsolete in a year.

I'm starting to think you just have a paranoid compulsion with it comes to MLM. Even if they were selling gold at half price, I think you would still say the product is garbage. Yes, there are scams out there. No, everything is not a scam.

natkra90 said:   dbond79 said:   natkra90 said:   skansiewicz said:   Right, so $390 goes to your "upline" for "training" how is that not pay for recruiting, and how is that not a scam.

The company sits on the $500. It gives you seven days to get that money back. If you haven't got half your points in seven days, then you know that you're not cut out for this so you should get your money back and just work a normal job. You are NOT an employee when you pay the $500. You are running your own business. You cannot compare this to a regular job because it's not meant to be a regular job. You compare this to running your own business because that's what this is. You fill out a 1099 for taxes with Invado.

If McDonald's or Papa Johns had such a great product, why wouldn't they structure their incentive the other way around? How come you have to pay $100,000 to own a restaurant? It's the same reason Invado structures it the way they do. They want you to be paid directly for your production. You're either paid directly for your time with a job, or you're getting paid directly for your production with a business. Most prefer the financial security of a job. I prefer the financial potential of running your own business.

And this is a bad idea (partially) for the same reason that purchasing any franchise without the backing of a large, well-established corporation is usually a bad idea. The only ones who get rich off of those relationships are the franchisers, if even. Try looking online for information about franchisee lawsuits. It's far more common than you may realize.

Sure, those who qualify for franchises from the likes of McDonald's are practically buying the right to print money because it's already a household name and has a massive marketing presence (not to mention up-front liquidity requirements at least 10 times the number you mentioned above), but that's not a reasonable comparison to your situation by any stretch of the imagination. What you're buying into is more akin to some off-brand franchise like Garlic Knuts (I'm trademarking that), only no-name pretzel and doily-making franchises do at least try to sell an actual product to the general public. The same remains to be seen of Invado, which is what leads so many to call it a scam.

natkra90 said:   The Lifepad is still better than many tablets on the market. I could have bought it for $250 which is reasonable for what you're getting...

This seems to contradict what you said earlier about the tablet, something to the effect that they discontinued sales becuase it was not competitive with others on the market.

Can you post a few of the technical specs here such as screen size and type (capacitive or resistive), memory, etc.? Have they shared these details with you so that you and others can make an informed decision, and can see that the Invado tablet is not a scam?

You still didn't answer my previous question as to why an Invado brand tablet would enable you to do your job better, vs. some other manufacturers'.

natkra90 said:   How come you have to pay $100,000 to own a restaurant? It's the same reason Invado structures it the way they do.
I don't think you realize just how "right" you are with this statement.

You see, major restaurant chains charge $100,000 because their brand name is worth it. Generally speaking, the better the restaurant, the more it costs to own one.

What do you think that tells you about a business that only charges $500 to become an "owner"?

natkra90 said:   I believe it's been up since February 6. It gives businesses and customers complete control of their buying/selling experience. You can choose any category, or any business so you only see the deals you want.

Soon to come is Invado Travel club. There are some insane deals I have access to right now because I am a rep. We will be opening it up publicly soon. The domain is invadotravel.com. You can get a six month membership for $150 or a twelve month membership for $220. What I would suggest is just adding the membership cost to the deal and see if you would save. We don't take any profit from the deals themselves. We get our money through the membership alone.

Damon Mintz is the son of one of the founders, Steve Mintz. His father is the Executive Vice-President. Many of the fastest growing companies had Presidents in their 20's. I'm not sure how that discredits anything.

Sorry. I meant to say January 6.

Wow, this thread is now the #6 result on Google for a search for "Invado". Not "Invado scam", mind you, just "Invado". Good work everybody!

Natkra, I wish you could see that this is a scam.

In fact, I'm willing to give you an opportunity in how to spot a scam. Not only will I teach you how to quickly spot these scams, I'll train you how to train other on how to spot scams, and so on!

Now it might seem steep, but I'm willing to do this for only $399. That might seem high, but remember that the normal price is $999, and for this price you won't ever fall victim to a scam again.

Oh yeah, we're going to sell vitamin infused wine or some stupid shit like that on the side

BarryAndLevon said:   Wow, this thread is now the #6 result on Google for a search for "Invado". Not "Invado scam", mind you, just "Invado". Good work everybody!
Thanks for telling us to google

Probably the best writeup of this scam is found here

http://m.topix.com/forum/columbus/TFQ30IOP1AF3U987E/p2#bmb=1

Check out the reader comments and full article . In them you will see:
1. The mintz have a tax lien on their home
2. They left another mlm (acn) to form
This mlm, and have a history of jumping from mlm to mlm , so once you spend all your effort on this one it folds up
3. To achieve $20,000 a month you need to signup 65000 people !!!! And even if you managed to somehow do that, while the company gets $29 a month from each of those 65000 ppl, you get 31 cents
4. In the comments section , people who have actually signed up say it's all about recruitment and very little emphasis on actual product sales
5. The comments also state Andre maronian has a checkered past

Naktra read the article and reader comments above

it is crystal clear this is a scam . You will invest hundreds or even thousands of hours of energy. And time, and probably dollars , and will never see a minimum wage return on
Your effort before this mlm blows up and it's leaders move on to the next mlm scam

dbond79 said:   natkra90 said:   The Lifepad is still better than many tablets on the market. I could have bought it for $250 which is reasonable for what you're getting...

This seems to contradict what you said earlier about the tablet, something to the effect that they discontinued sales becuase it was not competitive with others on the market.

Can you post a few of the technical specs here such as screen size and type (capacitive or resistive), memory, etc.? Have they shared these details with you so that you and others can make an informed decision, and can see that the Invado tablet is not a scam?

You still didn't answer my previous question as to why an Invado brand tablet would enable you to do your job better, vs. some other manufacturers'.

Googled Lifepad (first time a product name has been mentioned). This website says $150 for the 7 inch, $199 for the 10 inch. So if you would have bought it for $250, you are just the right person to overpay for something from Invado that you can get elsewhere for free (all the energy information).

It's also a device for hackers. Who knows what sort of personal information Invado is pulling from your device (they installed all the software after all didn't they?) when you use it.

Is this the first shill to not call FWF a blog? Impressive.

natkra90, if you really want to do MLM, at least do one of the respectable, less scammy ones. Cutco, Pampered Chef, Avon, or whatever; rather than wasting your time and money on a scam. And please do not get any of your friends or family into this. There's not reason to have them pay for your naivete.

natkra90: if you were wrong about Invado, how would you know? What would convince you to have second thoughts about this company?

dbond79 said:   natkra90 said:   The Lifepad is still better than many tablets on the market. I could have bought it for $250 which is reasonable for what you're getting...

http://circlepad.com/soflamarketinggroup/Sozo_Tech_2

You can look at the specs there. I just did a Google search.

Invado has created some apps for the Lifepad that are specific to helping us market Invado Energy and Referdia.

Sorry if I don't answer all your questions. I just have to try to pick out the ones that need answered the most.

imbatman said:   dbond79 said:   natkra90 said:   The Lifepad is still better than many tablets on the market. I could have bought it for $250 which is reasonable for what you're getting...

Googled Lifepad (first time a product name has been mentioned). This website says $150 for the 7 inch, $199 for the 10 inch. So if you would have bought it for $250, you are just the right person to overpay for something from Invado that you can get elsewhere for free (all the energy information).

It's also a device for hackers. Who knows what sort of personal information Invado is pulling from your device (they installed all the software after all didn't they?) when you use it.

Just to clarify, this is not the same device. The one you're looking for is put out by Sozo.

BarryAndLevon said:   natkra90: if you were wrong about Invado, how would you know? What would convince you to have second thoughts about this company?

My previous posts explain how I know. I put a lot of thought and research into it before I got started, so I'm pretty set in what I believe about the company. I would need some significant factual evidence about Invado to convince me this is a scam because I've already presented plenty that shows that it's not.

LOL, this piece of junk has been "coming soon" for years now. It doesn't exist, bro.

SUCKISSTAPLES said:   BarryAndLevon said:   Wow, this thread is now the #6 result on Google for a search for "Invado". Not "Invado scam", mind you, just "Invado". Good work everybody!
Thanks for telling us to google

Probably the best writeup of this scam is found here

http://m.topix.com/forum/columbus/TFQ30IOP1AF3U987E/p2#bmb=1

Check out the reader comments and full article . In them you will see:
1. The mintz have a tax lien on their home
2. They left another mlm (acn) to form
This mlm, and have a history of jumping from mlm to mlm , so once you spend all your effort on this one it folds up
3. To achieve $20,000 a month you need to signup 65000 people !!!! And even if you managed to somehow do that, while the company gets $29 a month from each of those 65000 ppl, you get 31 cents
4. In the comments section , people who have actually signed up say it's all about recruitment and very little emphasis on actual product sales
5. The comments also state Andre maronian has a checkered past

Naktra read the article and reader comments above

it is crystal clear this is a scam . You will invest hundreds or even thousands of hours of energy. And time, and probably dollars , and will never see a minimum wage return on
Your effort before this mlm blows up and it's leaders move on to the next mlm scam

1. Please provide a link or something that shows some real evidence of this. It is possible because it costs a lot to startup a company, but you will need to provide proof if you want people to believe you.
2. It definitely is true, and there is good reason for it. A lot of Invado people came out of ACN. I do not want to bash ACN so I won't get into why. I've already alluded to this in a previous post.
3. Definitely not true. This is assuming you make little to no sales. That's why they require at least 8 points just to receive any money. I'll make a minimum of $10,000 a month in one year without recruiting anyone if I can average 2 gas accounts a week in my state. Other states have more options than mine does too.
4. They do emphasize recruiting in the beginning because it is the best way to make the most sales long-term. Again, they do offer a $100 plan if you do not want to recruit. In my first 2-3 weeks, 80% of what I did was recruit. Now, 80% of what I do is sell to businesses. I already have all the recruits I need for now, so now it's about pushing for sales.
5. Andre Maronian has been in another MLM company before so many people in his old company are doing everything they can to smear his reputation so they don't look bad. I could not find any credible information that proves he is dishonest though.

BTW: If you find a job that better suits you, it should be understandable if you switch over. Some people left other MLMs to join Invado. It doesn't necessarily make their old company bad. It just means they thought their situation would work better with Invado.

nullterm said:   LOL, this piece of junk has been "coming soon" for years now. It doesn't exist, bro.

That's an old webpage. It's been out for a while now. Do I have to spell everything out for you?

natkra90 said:   nullterm said:   LOL, this piece of junk has been "coming soon" for years now. It doesn't exist, bro.

That's an old webpage. It's been out for a while now. Do I have to spell everything out for you?

No, you don't, you condescending ass. Take your own advice and use Google. This piece of crap doesn't exist.

nullterm said:   natkra90 said:   nullterm said:   LOL, this piece of junk has been "coming soon" for years now. It doesn't exist, bro.

No, you don't, you condescending ass. Take your own advice and use Google. This piece of crap doesn't exist.

My friend has one so it does exist. I apologize if I was rude. I don't mean to be condescending. It's just that I'm getting a little frustrated with repeating myself all the time.

natkra90 said:   BarryAndLevon said:   natkra90: if you were wrong about Invado, how would you know? What would convince you to have second thoughts about this company?

My previous posts explain how I know. I put a lot of thought and research into it before I got started, so I'm pretty set in what I believe about the company. I would need some significant factual evidence about Invado to convince me this is a scam because I've already presented plenty that shows that it's not.

The world would be a better place if everybody had a good grasp of the contents of this particular entry:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias

So where can I find it on sale online? Or do I need to fork over '$499' just to have the privilege to buy it?

natkra90 said:   nullterm said:   natkra90 said:   nullterm said:   LOL, this piece of junk has been "coming soon" for years now. It doesn't exist, bro.

My friend has one so it does exist. I apologize if I was rude. I don't mean to be condescending. It's just that I'm getting a little frustrated with repeating myself all the time.

I think a lot of people here feel the same way.

Honestly, I just feel sad. I don't like seeing people get taken.

And natkra90: I hope you don't feel defensive. We're not attacking you; we're trying to help you make an informed decision. If you go into this knowing it's a scam and you just want to be one of the few on top of the pyramid farming the labor of others, that's one thing. But if you're setting yourself up for disappointment, that's another. I do hope you'll read the confirmation bias entry with an open mind as I see a lot of that showing through in your posts.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014