• 12 3 4524
  • Page
  • Text Only
RWAnderson72 said:   Uh-huh.

SiS, you're assuming that anything naktra90 says about her/his background and/or involvement with this scam is true. Why would someone on the bottom tier be Googling "invado scam" in the first place?

No, it's far more likely that naktra90 is an insider, one of the 0.01% who will profit off of the scam by convincing rubes that it's not a scam. The insiders have a motive for Googling "invado scam": then they sign up to the message boards where their company is being revealed as a scam and sew confusion. It's damage control. Only insiders are going to want to Google "invado scam" to see what potential rubes find, and then they're going to try to head off claims that their company is a scam by posting things much like what natkra90 is posting here.

natkra90, do you know the last time I Googled "University of California Writing Program scam"?

Oh, yeah. NEVER. Res ipsa loquitur.


lol. So now you think my existence is a conspiracy too. If you need proof that I'm a real person, you could google my email address that I gave out. My facebook is facebook.com/natkra90 if you want to stalk me more haha. Basically everything I do is under natkra90. I'm legit. I've got nothing to hide. My position in the business is CIR. My goal is to reach CTL by the end of the month. That's where I'm at right now. And yes, I don't want people thinking Invado's a scam because it does hurt my and everyone else's chances for recruiting. Not only that, what if someone who would have had their life changed, sees this page and decides not to join Invado because of misinformation? I don't think that's right. That's why I spoke up.

RWAnderson72 said:   natkra90, keep talking.

The more you post, especially with the word "scam" in your posts (and, darling, you're fixated on that word), the higher this thread goes on Google's search. The next time someone Google's "invado scam", the more likely they are to find this thread. And, let's be honest with one another--you're not going to stick around here in perpetuity. If you're true to form, you'll be gone in a week or two, having only succeeded at spiking the thread on Google. Want proof? Google "Agape World Inc scam". See the first two results?

So, please, keep talking.


I don't mind that at all because this discussion is not one-sided. People who are smart and read this thread will understand that this is not a scam now because I think I did a decent job explaining the mechanics of how it works and what it takes to be successful. Not only that, I'll come back in a few months and put how much money I'm making, so people can see how legit this is. Of course, it doesn't mean you would make what I make. It all depends on your situation and what you do with it.

Right, so $390 goes to your "upline" for "training" how is that not pay for recruiting, and how is that not a scam.

natkra90 said:   RWAnderson72 said:   natkra90, keep talking.

The more you post, especially with the word "scam" in your posts (and, darling, you're fixated on that word), the higher this thread goes on Google's search. The next time someone Google's "invado scam", the more likely they are to find this thread. And, let's be honest with one another--you're not going to stick around here in perpetuity. If you're true to form, you'll be gone in a week or two, having only succeeded at spiking the thread on Google. Want proof? Google "Agape World Inc scam". See the first two results?

So, please, keep talking.


I don't mind that at all because this discussion is not one-sided. People who are smart and read this thread will understand that this is not a scam now because I think I did a decent job explaining the mechanics of how it works and what it takes to be successful. Not only that, I'll come back in a few months and put how much money I'm making, so people can see how legit this is. Of course, it doesn't mean you would make what I make. It all depends on your situation and what you do with it.
Darling, in a week or two, when you bail on this board, it will be one-sided. And it won't be your side.

But, please, keep talking, and keep saying "scam" in your posts as much as possible.

skansiewicz said:   Right, so $390 goes to your "upline" for "training" how is that not pay for recruiting, and how is that not a scam.

1. Because that means the company's not taking that money when it could.
2. It is real training. Not just sitting through a 30-minute video. They taught me, and they literally went with me to show me how to do everything. I've been through well over 70 hours of training. Do the math. That's a lot less than minimum wage, and there's a lot more I'm going to learn. I have direct access to people who have been very successful because they know if I make money, they make money. That's what they're counting on. The $390 is pennies. That money is spit up between a couple of people depending on their position.

Also I want to clarify something. Most people don't go through 70 hours of training. You get as much training as you want. The more training you get, the more successful you will be, so I'm getting all I can. So far, I have one person officially under me, and I've probably spent about 10 hours training him so far. He has not made enough sales yet, so I haven't seen any of that money. Once he meets a quota, he gets $100 back, and I'll get $100, and the rest will be split up with the people above me who are also training him. If I move up the ladder, I get more for training someone because I'll be more qualified.

RWAnderson72 said:   Darling, in a week or two, when you bail on this board, it will be one-sided. And it won't be your side.

But, please, keep talking, and keep saying "scam" in your posts as much as possible.


Well, I don't plan on staying on here forever lol. I'll probably go in a few hours. I've already made my case, so I don't think I have to stay on here much longer. I don't have time to do this every day, but I'll check on it once in a while. This will be great motivation for me to hit my goals, so I thank all of you for challenging me.

What the maximam IQ limit to be accepted?



does the smiley face remind you guys of anyone?

natkra90 said:   

. I've been through well over 70 hours of training. Do the math. That's a lot less than minimum wage, .


Uh I don't think you understand how the working world operates.

In every legitimate job, if you go through 70 hours of training you get PAID for that time.

Here, you got paid nothing for this training , and in fact you paid $500 to get trained . If that doesn't obviously show you it's a scam I don't know what will.

But from reading your facebook page and quotes, it's clear you are one of those looney tunes people who is so far out there , you might just have a shot convincing other religious nutcases who think obama is satan that this is the best thing since sliced bread

RWAnderson72 said:   



SiS, you're assuming that anything naktra90 says about her/his background and/or involvement with this scam is true. Why would someone on the bottom tier be Googling "invado scam" in the first place?

No, it's far more likely that naktra90 is an insider, one of the 0.01% who will profit off of the scam by convincing rubes that it's not a scam. .

Nope
Check out his facebbook page
This dude is barely out of high school and certifiably looney tunes , check out his fb posts

Crazytree said:   RWAnderson72 said:   What I find amusing about these shills is how they're all alike: stupid.This is one of the few ways you can make some real money if you are dumb: by convincing your dumber friends and relatives to get into these MLM scams and bilking them for as much money as possible before they realize that the videos of idiots on jets are not indicative of their future likelihood of success with the company.

Yeah the "group picture in front of a private jet" is the typical marketing tool of mlm scams

Too bad all they could afford was a 1970s propeller puddle jumper, which prob cost about $30,000 at most

http://m.facebook.com/natkra90?id=1411971404&_rdr#!/photo.php?fbid=2445465541974&id=1411971404&set=a.2445465341969.2143218.1411971404&__user=100000907312340

Eeeks, content unavailable on browser.

ZenNUTS said:   Eeeks, content unavailable on browser. Already blocked, is this is the same guy who is a bit of god nut?
Not just a bit

Total way out there looney tunes zealot

I screen captured the fb quotes and pages if they get taken down

Well, not impressed. About 15 years ago this Amway dude showed me a postcard of a Learjet when I worked in the mall. I worked less than a month there but was approached by 3 groups. After this first meeting with this guy about the wonderful business oppertunity (the one with the plane picture) I told the two other to pound sand, nicely, since they were holding a baby.

Noticed a lot of young, very young couples doing this type of crap.

Sorry guys. I didn't realize we weren't allowed to talk about religion here. I was just responding to an accusation. Here is what I was going to say (minus the religious stuff).

1. The private jet has nothing to do with MLM. I'm in a singing group and we travel. This jet belongs to one of my friends. I'm not rich at all. I plan to be soon though. I've run three business. Some more successful than others. None were MLM.
2. I am a young guy. Just 21 years old. Don't let that fool you though. Pretty much everyone that I'm working with is at least double my age.
3. If you don't mind, I'd like to keep this discussion on topic, and not about how much we can make me look bad.

Facebook said: You and Nathaniel aren't friends.

Thank god ....

SUCKISSTAPLES said:   RWAnderson72 said:   



SiS, you're assuming that anything naktra90 says about her/his background and/or involvement with this scam is true. Why would someone on the bottom tier be Googling "invado scam" in the first place?

No, it's far more likely that naktra90 is an insider, one of the 0.01% who will profit off of the scam by convincing rubes that it's not a scam. .

Nope
Check out his facebbook page
This dude is barely out of high school and certifiably looney tunes , check out his fb posts
Yeah, you're right. A Paulbot, too, it appears.

RWAnderson72 said:   SUCKISSTAPLES said:   RWAnderson72 said:   



SiS, you're assuming that anything naktra90 says about her/his background and/or involvement with this scam is true. Why would someone on the bottom tier be Googling "invado scam" in the first place?

No, it's far more likely that naktra90 is an insider, one of the 0.01% who will profit off of the scam by convincing rubes that it's not a scam. .

Nope
Check out his facebbook page
This dude is barely out of high school and certifiably looney tunes , check out his fb posts
Yeah, you're right. A Paulbot, too, it appears.


I allowed you to take a look at my personal life, and this is what you do. Apparently, you are intolerant of other people's beliefs and opinions. I am open to any kind of honest discussion. I try to show good faith towards people and believe they are not evil enough to try to destroy someone's reputation. I'm sensing that there is a lot of hatred on this thread.

I just want you guys to know I have nothing against you. I actually feel sorry for you. I think what you're doing is just a form of venting. I can't even imagine the bitterness you must have to lash out like this on some guy who was just trying to prove he was a real person. I knew that when I shared my info, there would be this risk and I'm OK with that. I just hope you don't treat everyone like this who doesn't have your mindset.

Hey if you want to believe our president is Part of some Satanic agenda , that's your right. But if you want to discuss financial topics like this mlm, your comments show where you are coming from. It's kinda hard to have a rational business discussion with someone who appears to have beliefs off the deep end , and it shows why you would be prone to trust your mlm
Mentors with blind faith and dismiss all those who disagree with you.

I am sure you know that mlm scams are most prevalent among religious circles, and the blind trust they place in their bretheren allows these scams to run rampant until they fleece the whole flock . This is especially prevalent in Utah with the large Mormon population . Google "utah mlm" for tons of Data.

As I said earlier in the thread , your religious connection may indeed allow you to build a down line that ends up profitable , but just realize it will come at the financial expense of those close to you.

Listen, you seem like a good kid. Maybe a bit too trusting and naive , and looking to be led by others. The problem is that the lines these mlm hucksters are feeding you is a fraud. Its all dreams, unrealistic expectations , false promises, smoke and mirrors . It's designed in many ways like a cult. They depend on your blind faith and they will tell you to ignore outsiders and those who are "against mlm are against your success".

So I wanted to find out more information about the products they sell. I can't seem to find any specs on the tablet. Besides the fact that they claim its android yet it runs Microsoft office.

Also tries to look up prices for their energy business. Does not show therm prices for natural gas either.

And just by googling their name this came up.

www.linkedin.com/in/shawninks?_mSplash=1

Their executive is not even 25...


Even if you believe this is real, which legit company makes it so hard to find information about the products they sell?

natkra90 said:   skansiewicz said:   Right, so $390 goes to your "upline" for "training" how is that not pay for recruiting, and how is that not a scam.

1. Because that means the company's not taking that money when it could.


Your Upline is the company. There is no "company" with MLM. There is only your upline.

natkra90 said:   BTW: Don't listen to people who just cry "SCAM" unless they actually have some credibility.

There are many credible posters in this thread whom I have followed for years. They're all saying "SCAM!".

natkra90 said:   RWAnderson72 said:   SUCKISSTAPLES said:   RWAnderson72 said:   



SiS, you're assuming that anything naktra90 says about her/his background and/or involvement with this scam is true. Why would someone on the bottom tier be Googling "invado scam" in the first place?

No, it's far more likely that naktra90 is an insider, one of the 0.01% who will profit off of the scam by convincing rubes that it's not a scam. .

Nope
Check out his facebbook page
This dude is barely out of high school and certifiably looney tunes , check out his fb posts
Yeah, you're right. A Paulbot, too, it appears.


I allowed you to take a look at my personal life, and this is what you do. Apparently, you are intolerant of other people's beliefs and opinions. I am open to any kind of honest discussion. I try to show good faith towards people and believe they are not evil enough to try to destroy someone's reputation. I'm sensing that there is a lot of hatred on this thread.

I just want you guys to know I have nothing against you. I actually feel sorry for you. I think what you're doing is just a form of venting. I can't even imagine the bitterness you must have to lash out like this on some guy who was just trying to prove he was a real person. I knew that when I shared my info, there would be this risk and I'm OK with that. I just hope you don't treat everyone like this who doesn't have your mindset.


I always find it strange when someone cries intolerance after getting unfavorable reactions to his position of claiming someone is part of a satanic agenda because of his skin color.

there's no such thing as a scam

natkra90 said:   SUCKISSTAPLES said:   It seems you are quite experienced with the various mlm out there....so why haven't you learned that unless you're at the 0.01% who are at the top of the pyramid , you'll most likely end up like the 99.9% who Lose money, or make a pittance and move on?

It is virtually impossible to rise to the top of mlm pyramid scheme...you said you have an upline and mentor so that means you are nowhere near the top

No one in your tier ever makes it to the top, but like I said just come back in a few months and let us know how you're doing. Some people actually are honest and admit their failure, most simply never return.


Actually, the man that is one of my two mentors made it to the top of ACN. When he got started, he was from the Philippines, and barely knew how to speak English. He was so successful, they featured him with Donald Trump, but when the owners of Invado told him that he would have personal access to them, he started over to have this opportunity.


Actually, for a mere $1000/mo anyone can have Trump as a mentor.

SUCKISSTAPLES said:   Hey if you want to believe our president is Part of some Satanic agenda , that's your right. But if you want to discuss financial topics like this mlm, your comments show where you are coming from. It's kinda hard to have a rational business discussion with someone who appears to have beliefs off the deep end , and it shows why you would be prone to trust your mlm
Mentors with blind faith and dismiss all those who disagree with you.

I am sure you know that mlm scams are most prevalent among religious circles, and the blind trust they place in their bretheren allows these scams to run rampant until they fleece the whole flock . This is especially prevalent in Utah with the large Mormon population . Google "utah mlm" for tons of Data.

As I said earlier in the thread , your religious connection may indeed allow you to build a down line that ends up profitable , but just realize it will come at the financial expense of those close to you.

Listen, you seem like a good kid. Maybe a bit too trusting and naive , and looking to be led by others. The problem is that the lines these mlm hucksters are feeding you is a fraud. Its all dreams, unrealistic expectations , false promises, smoke and mirrors . It's designed in many ways like a cult. They depend on your blind faith and they will tell you to ignore outsiders and those who are "against mlm are against your success".


We are not allowed to talk about religion on this forum. If you will direct me somewhere else, we can talk about it there. I can assure you, what I believe is not rested in what you call blind faith. It is based on proven facts. The same goes with MLM. You can label things all you want, but it doesn't change the truth. The truth is what I pursue. I don't blindly follow anyone, and I don't want anyone to blindly follow me. If I was in the dark, I wouldn't be able to explain how everything works, and I wouldn't have researched other MLMs.

I've already proven in my previous posts that Invado is structured for sales. Recruiting alone will not make anyone money in this system. This is not "blind faith." These are the facts. What I believe on anything else or what I do outside of MLM doesn't change anything about Invado. It is deceitful to try to discredit me on the facts I present about MLM with things that are completely irrelevant. Who I am doesn't really matter in this discussion. I just wanted to show that I'm not some higher up in the company. I have only given provable information. You can find out whether everything I'm saying is true or not with a little research.

Look natkra90, we don't want you to go away mad, just go away.

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

Should FWe'ers trust SiS or this invado scam shill? Hmmm, such a difficult decision.

KingMer said:   Look natkra90, we don't want you to go away mad, just go away.

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

No we don't want him to go away

We are here to educate people and help them
Save money or avoid losing money to scams. In his circle he is only being told one thing- that invado is legit and is the key to financial freedom.

No one is telling him that all mlm are scam structures set up to fleece 99% of those who join to make those at the top
Wealthy, and that the only way to become wealthy in an mlm is to scam other people and make them lose money (usually your closest friends and family )

Naktra take a minute to think about why these people you network with are pushing invado on you- it's so you can bring them business and clients. They have a self interest in making sure you bring them
Money. They could care less about you, all they want is you to bring them money.

Now think about what interest us strangers in this finance forum have in telling you it's a scam and to stay away- we have no financial interest in whether you do this or not. We aren't selling any product here or making any money whether you do this it don't do this. Our comments are not influenced by any motive for profiting off the mlm , since we don't stand to gain or lose a penny regardless of what you do.

Our comments are those of outside observers , who have seen many mlm take the money of unsuspecting and trusting people like yourself . Think about why we would tell you to stay away if it doesn't benefit us financially ...we simply don't like seeing people get scammed.

I don't mind if he sticks around. I've been entertained so far reading this thread.

on a side notes, despite the claims of natkra, I've not seen any actual evidence to prove this:
natkra90 said:   
"I wouldn't be able to explain how everything works"


Others have posted demonstrating that there isn't any real info on the internet that explains what this company does/sells.

On a side note - I work a ton in the energy market. What this company "claims" to do w.r.t energy is something that anyone can do (I would say you're a sucker if you pay someone $500 to learn it). I've actually thought about starting a consulting company in my spare time to show people/companies how to save money on energy.

Before today, I'd never heard of the National Energy Marketing Association which is listed on the invado website. (it's convenient that they share an acronym with the National Electrical Manufacturers Association), but I did find this which they submitted back in 2002 because they didn't want the "do not call" list to apply to the competitive energy market.

According to the NEM website, invado is not a member company (there are companies that are members that I would expect to find on their website).

natkra90, you should really listen to both sides and make a decision on your own...

This forum has a lot of smart people, and the scam you are in probably does, too.
The difference is that the people in the MLM are unscrupulous. Maybe not all of them, but the guys at the very top definitely are.
Here is where your religion comes into play. IF you do succeed, do you want it to be at the expense of friends and family that you recruit?
Sure, you could make it to the top of the chain, but there would be a lot of casualties.

gtalum said:   Should FWe'ers trust SiS or this invado scam shill? Hmmm, such a difficult decision.
It's not about choosing which poster to trust. It's not even about this specific mlm . All mlm scams operate the same way , whether it's Mona vie , mellaleuca, quixtar, marketing America , wfg etc. They are all designed so that the people at the very top get enormously wealthy at the financial expense and loss of their downline. No "real" business depends on it's lower tier workers losing money in order for the upper tier to make money , besides an mlm. That's why they are scams.

Can you make money in a mlm? Yes if you manage to make it to the top of the pyramid. But all others in the lower rungs end up losing money. Again , this is different than a "real " company where lower tier workers still make money , just not as much as those at the top. In a real business, the lower tier workers do not have to lose money in order for the upper tiers to profit . In a mlm it is absolutely essential that the lower tiers Lose money to pay the upper tiers profits

Hc000 said:   So I wanted to find out more information about the products they sell. I can't seem to find any specs on the tablet. Besides the fact that they claim its android yet it runs Microsoft office.

Also tries to look up prices for their energy business. Does not show therm prices for natural gas either.

And just by googling their name this came up.

www.linkedin.com/in/shawninks?_mSplash=1

Their executive is not even 25...


Even if you believe this is real, which legit company makes it so hard to find information about the products they sell?


It's all at invadoinc.com. There's no secret. Check it out. The tablet is just a tool for Invado representatives now because there are specific programs on there for us. I don't have one myself, but the people who do seem to be happy with it. It's not something we sell publicly anymore because the specs aren't that great compared to many tablets that are out today.

Energy prices vary depending on how much the utility company charges. We do not control the utility company. All we do is take a charge less than the other distributors. That's how we save you money. I have access to an extensive list of rates, but I'm not sure I'm allowed to share that info because it can change if the utility company changes. There is no cancellation fee with us unless one of the utility companies do it (very few do). That means the contract is month-to-month, and you can switch back at any time at no cost.

Our other product is Referdia. My personal portal to there is http://myreferdia.net/. I believe it's been up since January 6. It gives businesses and customers complete control of their buying/selling experience. You can choose any category, or any business so you only see the deals you want.

Soon to come is Invado Travel club. There are some insane deals I have access to right now because I am a rep. We will be opening it up publicly soon. The domain is invadotravel.com. You can get a six month membership for $150 or a twelve month membership for $220. What I would suggest is just adding the membership cost to the deal and see if you would save. We don't take any profit from the deals themselves. We get our money through the membership alone.

Damon Mintz is the son of one of the founders, Steve Mintz. His father is the Executive Vice-President. Many of the fastest growing companies had Presidents in their 20's. I'm not sure how that discredits anything.

Correction: Damon Mintz is 37.

natkra90 said:   

. The tablet is just a tool for Invado representatives now because there are specific programs on there for us. I don't have one myself, but the people who do seem to be happy with it. It's not something we sell publicly anymore because the specs aren't that great compared to many tablets that are out today.

Naktra do you see how this is a clear example of invado fleecing it's own members by selling an out if date tablet computer at a markup, one that Is so undesirable that normal consumers wouldn't be happy with it?

They are using their own "independent reps " as a captive audience who will purchase less than desirable products at inflated prices. Same is true for all mlms that sell consumer products , not just this one

Also stop to think about why they are trying to do so many completely different things like travel
Club, energy sales etc. These things have absolutely no relation to each other besides the fact they think they can sucker people into
Selling them

natkra90 said:   

Energy prices vary depending on how much the utility company charges. We do not control the utility company. All we do is take a charge less than the other distributors. That's how we save you money. I have access to an extensive list of rates, but I'm not sure I'm allowed to share that info because it can change if the utility company changes. There is no cancellation fee with us unless one of the utility companies do it (very few do). That means the contract is month-to-month, and you can switch back at any time at no cost.



Energy prices depend a lot more than just on what the utility company charges. I did a quick google search and found a few FREE databases that list information on how much utility companies charge (real-time, or up to date within 30 minutes), so Invado is selling you information that is free to the general public. I have a feeling they might be taking someone else's information, repackaging it, and selling it to people that have been duped at a ridiculous markup.

that smells like a scam to me.

SUCKISSTAPLES said:   KingMer said:   Look natkra90, we don't want you to go away mad, just go away.

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

No we don't want him to go away

We are here to educate people and help them
Save money or avoid losing money to scams. In his circle he is only being told one thing- that invado is legit and is the key to financial freedom.

No one is telling him that all mlm are scam structures set up to fleece 99% of those who join to make those at the top
Wealthy, and that the only way to become wealthy in an mlm is to scam other people and make them lose money (usually your closest friends and family )

Naktra take a minute to think about why these people you network with are pushing invado on you- it's so you can bring them business and clients. They have a self interest in making sure you bring them
Money. They could care less about you, all they want is you to bring them money.

Now think about what interest us strangers in this finance forum have in telling you it's a scam and to stay away- we have no financial interest in whether you do this or not. We aren't selling any product here or making any money whether you do this it don't do this. Our comments are not influenced by any motive for profiting off the mlm , since we don't stand to gain or lose a penny regardless of what you do.

Our comments are those of outside observers , who have seen many mlm take the money of unsuspecting and trusting people like yourself . Think about why we would tell you to stay away if it doesn't benefit us financially ...we simply don't like seeing people get scammed.


I understand where you are coming from. Believe me, you are not the only one who's telling me this is a scam. I know there are a lot of MLM scams out there. I've heard the stories. Even some of the people in Invado have been scammed by other MLM companies, and they admit it. I've been recruited for many MLM companies, and this is the only one I've joined. The biggest difference between the legit ones and the scams is the product. We have already seen checks come in for Referdia and it hasn't even been up three months. If our income rested on recruiting, it would be a scam, but it is all about selling the product. The more recruits you have, the more leverage you have to sell. So, of course they have a self interest in making sure I bring them money. The people helping me get a small portion of what I make. But that's what I want because it motivates them to make me successful. Otherwise, they're just wasting their time with me.

I don't expect you to understand about how much they really do care about others because you can't unless you're around them. I've seen them reach in their pocketbooks and give to people outside their downline many times. They won't tell you that because that's not why they want you to join. Every manager, executive, and owner profits from the production of people under them. In every company, there has to be a system of leadership. That doesn't necessarily make it a scam. There are scams in traditional company structures and there are scams in MLM structures. With MLM, it's more risky because it's based directly on your production so there's no guaranteed income; you literally own your own business. In traditional companies, it's also risky because they can fire you at any time. MLM is not for everyone. I invite as many people who want to check it out, but at the end of the presentation I always emphasize do not get in unless you are going to work like you're running your own business.

The bottom line in all of this is if you don't sell, you don't make money. If you understand the products and you know they're worth selling, then it's not a scam. If the products are marked up, and don't really benefit the consumer, it's a scam. You do not even have to recruit to do Invado. We offer a $100 plan if all you want to do is sell the products. These products are geared towards long-term residual income, so you won't see much at the beginning. That's why so many get discouraged and quit. It typically takes six months of hard work to see some good residual coming in. I do not know of anyone who has been in it more than a year putting in at least 10 hours a week who is not making enough residually to replace their former income. That's pretty good, but it takes persistence. This is not something you want to quit your job to do unless you can sustain yourself for a few months. Most people do it part-time until they're making enough from Invado to replace their income.

natkra90 said:   I understand where you are coming from. Believe me, you are not the only one who's telling me this is a scam. I know there are a lot of MLM scams out there. I've heard the stories. Even some of the people in Invado have been scammed by other MLM companies, and they admit it. I've been recruited for many MLM companies, and this is the only one I've joined. The biggest difference between the legit ones and the scams is the product. We have already seen checks come in for Referdia and it hasn't even been up three months. If our income rested on recruiting, it would be a scam, but it is all about selling the product. The more recruits you have, the more leverage you have to sell. So, of course they have a self interest in making sure I bring them money. The people helping me get a small portion of what I make. But that's what I want because it motivates them to make me successful. Otherwise, they're just wasting their time with me.

I don't expect you to understand about how much they really do care about others because you can't unless you're around them. I've seen them reach in their pocketbooks and give to people outside their downline many times. They won't tell you that because that's not why they want you to join. Every manager, executive, and owner profits from the production of people under them. In every company, there has to be a system of leadership. That doesn't necessarily make it a scam. There are scams in traditional company structures and there are scams in MLM structures. With MLM, it's more risky because it's based directly on your production so there's no guaranteed income; you literally own your own business. In traditional companies, it's also risky because they can fire you at any time. MLM is not for everyone. I invite as many people who want to check it out, but at the end of the presentation I always emphasize do not get in unless you are going to work like you're running your own business.


When I read the highlighted portions, I immediately thought Ponzi.
natkra, if you don't know what that means, look it up.

I think I've explained everything you need to know about the company. Most of what I'm getting now is nit-picking. You could do that with any company and call it a scam. I'll come back later and check on this thread. I've a got a few appointments to make so I'll ttyl.

SUCKISSTAPLES said:   

Listen, you seem like a good kid. Maybe a bit too trusting and naive , and looking to be led by others. The problem is that the lines these mlm hucksters are feeding you is a fraud. Its all dreams, unrealistic expectations , false promises, smoke and mirrors . It's designed in many ways like a cult. They depend on your blind faith and they will tell you to ignore outsiders and those who are "against mlm are against your success".


I actually feel sorry for this kid after reading. He seems smart and when (not if) he realizes this is a scam, he is going to get really bitter or if he successful he is going to be guilt ridden over what he has done to others.

SUCKISSTAPLES said:   natkra90 said:   

. The tablet is just a tool for Invado representatives now because there are specific programs on there for us. I don't have one myself, but the people who do seem to be happy with it. It's not something we sell publicly anymore because the specs aren't that great compared to many tablets that are out today.

Naktra do you see how this is a clear example of invado fleecing it's own members by selling an out if date tablet computer at a markup, one that Is so undesirable that normal consumers wouldn't be happy with it?

They are using their own "independent reps " as a captive audience who will purchase less than desirable products at inflated prices. Same is true for all mlms that sell consumer products , not just this one

Also stop to think about why they are trying to do so many completely different things like travel
Club, energy sales etc. These things have absolutely no relation to each other besides the fact they think they can sucker people into
Selling them


No. They don't sell it anymore. They used to when it was more competitive with other tablets. They did create some useful tools for it that would help me be more productive with Invado, so it could be a good investment for me.

Their products are solid. If they stop being worth the money they pull out on them. That's what they did with the tablet. The deals on the travel club are unreal. We're talking stuff like a six day stay at Disney for $159.00. It's on the website right now. They didn't even have this program when I got in. I got in mostly because of Referdia. The company only gets $10 per recruit. You can't grow a business that way. I already explained that. They make their money if we sell the products. Most MLMs are structured so the company gets most of the entry fee. That's a big red flag. Invado is completely opposite of that.

natkra90 said:    The deals on the travel club are unreal. We're talking stuff like a six day stay at Disney for $159.00. It's on the website right now. T

I didnt see that deal on the website. It just says "Coming Soon" on the travel page.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014