• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Go to priorityclub.com/visa1000
Enter promotion code DMOMOPJVC1

Points posted to my a/c within 24 hours.

edit: Added 80k bonus to the Title. Thanks imbatman.

Member Summary

1000 Priority Club Points
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
It worked for me around 2 weeks ago. Bonus confirmed by Chase CSR.

dcrosb1 (Jun. 04, 2012 @ 6:05p) |

link still working for 80K pts??

vickh (Jun. 17, 2012 @ 9:19p) |

page not working, we just got a code last weekend. going to call Priority.

joeriddell (Jul. 01, 2012 @ 12:14p) |

This link worked for me to get 80k 1 week ago.
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

heck yea. The end of the video also includes the targeted 80,000 sign up bonus for the priority club VISA. I've been trying to get that from Chase for months. Took a screenshot. Hopefully this will do it.
Thanks OP!

edit: OP, you may want to modify the thread title to include possible 80,000 signup bonus for PC VISA Card.

Thanks OP.

imbatman said:   heck yea. The end of the video also includes the targeted 80,000 sign up bonus for the priority club VISA. I've been trying to get that from Chase for months. Took a screenshot. Hopefully this will do it.
Thanks OP!

edit: OP, you may want to modify the thread title to include possible 80,000 signup bonus for PC VISA Card.

Chase will only match a better offer within 90 days of the application, but please let us know if you have some luck with them!
Good luck!

Will do. I applied 58 days ago.

Thanks OP. I will try it again. This didn't work for me the last time I tried it. Saw something flyer talk about the promo codes being targeted.

Damn....my wife already has this card and it shows 80K bonus points for applying (She cant I guess coz she already has the CC) but when I view the video, it shows only 60K points.....watched it three times and still 60K bonus points

"check your member number and PIN"

Doesn't work for me! Didn't work last time either!

Ok managed to get the 80K points.
Used a link from Flyertalk link here
I was instantly approved
Instantly called 1-888-609-7805 and they pulled up my account and confirmed I will get 80K bonus points after first charge.

Only 60k offer when I watched it.

60k points allows you to buy a 250 dollar AMEX that is good at any holidayinn. If you ever travel for business, quick way to convert to cash, or 74k points gets you a 200 dollar gc at about 30 different places, including Amazon.com

wads

Wads said:   60k points allows you to buy a 250 dollar AMEX that is good at any holidayinn. If you ever travel for business, quick way to convert to cash, or 74k points gets you a 200 dollar gc at about 30 different places, including Amazon.com

wads

Or you can use it for as little as 5000 points a night. 1 month ago, I stayed at Holiday Inn Istanbul for only 5K points a night! Room was running around $130 a night.

jigsaw1975 said:   Wads said:   60k points allows you to buy a 250 dollar AMEX that is good at any holidayinn. If you ever travel for business, quick way to convert to cash, or 74k points gets you a 200 dollar gc at about 30 different places, including Amazon.com

wads

Or you can use it for as little as 5000 points a night. 1 month ago, I stayed at Holiday Inn Istanbul for only 5K points a night! Room was running around $130 a night.

It is definitely possible to get 10-12 hotel nights out of the signup bonus. Or 2 nights @ 500/night

Grr.....stupid Chase blacklist.

Anyone have success churning this card for the points?

Looks like 49.00 dollars a year after first year.

reggavegga said:   Looks like 49.00 dollars a year after first year.
True. Also includes a free hotel room night every year. IMO $49=worth it for a night at any intercontinental hotel in the world every year.

Anyone get this message

We are sorry, our system is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.

This might be dumb question.Sorry..

But since I am new and very interested to get this card, I wanted to ask how to get a member Id and PIN. Do you get that in email? Please advice.

rajatb78 said:   This might be dumb question.Sorry..

But since I am new and very interested to get this card, I wanted to ask how to get a member Id and PIN. Do you get that in email? Please advice.

That's your priority club membership number and pin. If you don't have an account, register here - http://www.priorityclub.com/hotels/us/en/home

"Please check your Member Number and PIN and re-enter."

This is what I got when clicking the "play video" button Anyone knows how to fix it?

xupeng2000 said:   "Please check your Member Number and PIN and re-enter."

This is what I got when clicking the "play video" button Anyone knows how to fix it?

goto priorityclub.com and login with your member number and PIN (check to make sure you got them correct). If you can't login to your PC account, then you need to contact PC to make sure you can login and access your account.

No login problem

xupeng2000 said:   "Please check your Member Number and PIN and re-enter."

Same thing. Logged into the PC website just fine.

No login problem; played video just fine in IE9.
Only presented with a 60K PC points offer afterwards. Guess I'll use the FT link.

Got the video. Then the app page. Will see if 1,000 points post in the next few days. 80,000 points offer. Already have Chase BA card and Chase Mileage Plus. No idea if that helps to getting 80,000 points offer. Thanks.

Thanks OP! Too bad I already have the Chase Priority Club card but 1000 points in 90 seconds is cool! I received the 80000 points offer but of course did not apply. I'm wondering how strict Chase is about churning this card as PC runs great offers like this from time to time.

I knew it. I watched it 4 hours ago and no 1000 points. I guess my 533,000 points is a good amount.

how easy is it to transfer PC points? Wondering if its worth having relatives do this offer and transfer the points.

i guess it is only good for hotel stays

MeliWats said:   how easy is it to transfer PC points? Wondering if its worth having relatives do this offer and transfer the points.In my experience, it's easy, but the value loss is pretty bad.

I'm still at minus about sixty thousand after the unlock the latches foo up last year; so, 80k doesn't feel like a lot....

sechs said:   MeliWats said:   how easy is it to transfer PC points? Wondering if its worth having relatives do this offer and transfer the points.In my experience, it's easy, but the value loss is pretty bad.

I'm still at minus about sixty thousand after the unlock the latches foo up last year; so, 80k doesn't feel like a lot....

"Point Transfers. Priority Club Rewards points may be transferred between any two specifically designated member accounts. A member may authorize the transfer of the necessary number of Priority Club Rewards points into another member's account. The cost to the member authorizing the transfer will be $5 USD per 1,000 points transferred, and can only be paid for by an accepted credit card. Follow the instructions at www.priorityclub.com/transferpoints or call your regional Priority Club Service Center for assistance"

so it would cost $300 to transfer 60,000 points from one account to another.

TimTheSloth said:   xupeng2000 said:   "Please check your Member Number and PIN and re-enter."

Same thing. Logged into the PC website just fine.

Same for me. Even when this offer was posted weeks ago (with different promo codes)

FW10001 said:   imbatman said:   heck yea. The end of the video also includes the targeted 80,000 sign up bonus for the priority club VISA. I've been trying to get that from Chase for months. Took a screenshot. Hopefully this will do it.
Thanks OP!

Chase will only match a better offer within 90 days of the application, but please let us know if you have some luck with them!
Good luck!

Update: applied back at the beginning of Dec for 60k. Approved for the card 12/12/11.
Sent a message (email) to Chase. Today:
The 20,000 additional points have been added and will be
reflected on the next billing statement.

woohoo!

Edit: I oddly still haven't received the 1,000 point bonus from original post though.

gandhis said:   Go to priorityclub.com/visa1000

OP, maybe the promo code sent to you was specific?
I watched the video, but no points after 72+ hrs.

The promo code was not specific to me.
I found it on the front desk at one of the properties I recently stayed at.
They had a wad of these slips with the same promo code.

FW10001 said:   gandhis said:   Go to priorityclub.com/visa1000

OP, maybe the promo code sent to you was specific?
I watched the video, but no points after 72+ hrs.

Same here. Watched video 3 days ago -- no points.

No points here either. Watched 5 days ago.

Watched the video on 10 the feb, no points so far.

Skipping 36 Messages...
page not working, we just got a code last weekend. going to call Priority.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014