• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
it just says: Please check your Member Number and PIN and re-enter. for both mine and my wife's account

tante said:   it just says: Please check your Member Number and PIN and re-enter. for both mine and my wife's account

It always says that for me when I try to watch PC promotional videos .

I still have not gotten my 1,000 points for watching the video either. I have gotten my additional 20k points (see previous posts about getting the 80k signup bonus rather than 60k for my December application) which posted last night. Yay!

My 80,001 points posted today! Thanks to all who contributed to this deal!

Have not received any points so far. Looks like this ( 100 0 points for video) is targeted offer only.

You can get the promo code from the front desk of PC properties. I picked them from Holiday Inn.
See http://www.flyertalk.com/the-gate/blog/8003-1000-free-priority-c... for explanation.
Ignore the first skeptical post in the above FT thread.

CSR just verified I will be getting 80,000 points with first purchase.

They didn't have any codes at the Holiday Inn Express I stayed at this weekend.

If you use this link you will receive 80K points with your signup. I just did it a week ago and CSR confirmed 80k plus 1 free night at any PC hotel.

RobL said:   If you use this link you will receive 80K points with your signup. I just did it a week ago and CSR confirmed 80k plus 1 free night at any PC hotel.

I used that link for my wife's card. The link in OP doesn't work anymore. To confirm though, our free nights are AFTER the first year of card membership. Yours too right? If not, I need to call back

Hi, this promotion is still running. When you check in at an IHG hotel (like a Holiday Inn) and you're a Priority Club Rewards member, you get a slip of paper with a unique promo code on it to get 1,000 Priority Club Rewards (PCR) points for free for watching a 90 second video at www.priorityclub.com/visa1000.

I know this because I am a Front Desk Associate at a hotel, and I have a ton of slips to give away. If you want one of these unique promo codes, PM me or email me at ironmonkey37@gmail.com! I can't post them on here, because they're unique and can only be used once.

I figure this is a great way to pay all you back for all the awesome deals I've gotten on here over the years.

It's USA only, and you only get the PCR points once per account.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks and enjoy!

ironmonkey37 said:   Hi, this promotion is still running. When you check in at an IHG hotel (like a Holiday Inn) and you're a Priority Club Rewards member, you get a slip of paper with a unique promo code on it to get 1,000 Priority Club Rewards (PCR) points for free for watching a 90 second video at www.priorityclub.com/visa1000.

I know this because I am a Front Desk Associate at a hotel, and I have a ton of slips to give away. If you want one of these unique promo codes, PM me or email me at ironmonkey37@gmail.com! I can't post them on here, because they're unique and can only be used once.

I figure this is a great way to pay all you back for all the awesome deals I've gotten on here over the years.

Worked like a charm. Thank you! Entered the code that was supplied by ironmonkey37 and watched the video, 1,000 points were posted to my account.

imbatman said:   RobL said:   If you use this link you will receive 80K points with your signup. I just did it a week ago and CSR confirmed 80k plus 1 free night at any PC hotel.

I used that link for my wife's card. The link in OP doesn't work anymore. To confirm though, our free nights are AFTER the first year of card membership. Yours too right? If not, I need to call back

Free night is on renewal only

ironmonkey37 said:   Hi, this promotion is still running. When you check in at an IHG hotel (like a Holiday Inn) and you're a Priority Club Rewards member, you get a slip of paper with a unique promo code on it to get 1,000 Priority Club Rewards (PCR) points for free for watching a 90 second video at www.priorityclub.com/visa1000.

Worked great, points posted instantly to account activity. Thanks a ton ironmonkey37 -- you made my night!

All PMs and emails replied to. Thanks everyone. I still have codes if anyone needs them.

Thank you for the code. 1,000 points posted immediately after watching the video. CC offer was for 60,000 points.

Thanks to ironmonkey37 for the code. Points credited immediately.

Thanks ironmonkey37! Sadly, the site keeps telling me my credentials are wrong but thanks for sending the code!

Thanks ironmonkey for the code. It worked and the points posted immediately.

mindbowels said:   Thanks ironmonkey37! Sadly, the site keeps telling me my credentials are wrong but thanks for sending the code!
I had the same issue .Ended up calling the Customer service and was told that I had 2 accounts. Once they merged both the accounts, I was able to login.

Thanks ironmonkey for the code. It worked and the points posted immediately

Thanks ironmonkey for the code. I received the points right away.

Ironmonkey37 - thanks for the code. The points posted within 10 minutes.

Wasn't there someone handing out similar codes last year? (Subsequently, a rewards program rep joined and said they were taking back the points issued and possibly disciplining the individual giving them out). Or am I mixing it up with that happening on FT?

bytem3 said:   Wasn't there someone handing out similar codes last year? (Subsequently, a rewards program rep joined and said they were taking back the points issued and possibly disciplining the individual giving them out). Or am I mixing it up with that happening on FT?

Also, these are unique codes, so the PC accounts can be linked to the FW user, or even just known to be a FW user.

Edit: However, I think it's great what ironmonkey is doing, as I am not under the impression this is what is going on.

worked already!! thanks.

Got code & points posted immediately.

Thanks to iron monkey, I got my easy 1k points in 2 minutes.

Easy points, thanks, Ironmonkey.

Hi everyone. Sorry for the delay in replying. As you can imagine, I have so many unread emails about this, it's bananas! I've also been working a lot lately, so I'll get to everyone's email as soon as I can.

If you haven't emailed me yet, please don't. I'm sorry, but I'm about out of codes. I'll reply to as many current emails as I have codes for, but I already know I'm not going to have enough to take on any newcomers at this point.

As I mentioned earlier, these codes are handed out at the front desk of every IHG hotel in the country to every Priority Club Rewards member that checks in. If I don't get to you this time, please head to an IHG property and ask for one! (If you do, please take the time to let me know. I'd love to hear your experience so I can learn.)

It's been great being able to make so many of you so happy. I'm glad I could make a difference with the simple gesture of my time. Thanks for your patience everyone!

-Iron Monkey

Do you get a free room every year for having the credit card or for having platinum status? We have platinum status but have never been offered a free room.

The free room night a year is a benefit of card membership

Can anyone confirm that the "poorly formatted page" with no mention of 80k bonus points is still awarding the points?

It worked for me around 2 weeks ago. Bonus confirmed by Chase CSR.

link still working for 80K pts??

page not working, we just got a code last weekend. going to call Priority.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.