• 123 4 58
  • Page
  • Text Only
i got in on the last deal with this prepaid card. anyone know if they will they allow bonus a 2nd time around?

The only guarantee is if you received a targeted email for the offer

So the only way to load up the card is to link a bank acct, or there are other methods?

Gpz1100 said:   So the only way to load up the card is to link a bank acct, or there are other methods?

Go to the web page and read the FAQs. Short answer: No, you can fund through money paks or some such thing.

And the money pak is funded as cash only so not any way to ulitimatley fund the AMEX card by cc...

maddybeagle said:   And the money pak is funded as cash only so not any way to ulitimatley fund the AMEX card by cc...

I think that is correct. I was looking at the same thing (along with 10,000 other FWF'ers!)

I'm lost here. I ordered the cards with no money on them.. thinking I will add money on them after I recieve them. I did use the coupon code while ordering them. Does this mean I wont get the $25 cards?

KayK said:   I'm lost here. I ordered the cards with no money on them.. thinking I will add money on them after I recieve them. I did use the coupon code while ordering them. Does this mean I wont get the $25 cards?No idea. Might as well try putting in $25 and see what happens.

BTW, AX is offering a refund of the MoneyPak fee (up to $5), and CVS is also doing the same. Maybe here's a chance to double dip:

1) Buy a MoneyPak from CVS and add 25 cash. (Fee is $4.95)
2) Make a purchase at CVS (any small amount)
3) Get $4.95 back from CVS ??
4) Get $4.95 back from AX ??

Anyone know if this will work?

mmyk72 said:   KayK said:   I'm lost here. I ordered the cards with no money on them.. thinking I will add money on them after I recieve them. I did use the coupon code while ordering them. Does this mean I wont get the $25 cards?No idea. Might as well try putting in $25 and see what happens.

BTW, AX is offering a refund of the MoneyPak fee (up to $5), and CVS is also doing the same. Maybe here's a chance to double dip:

Great idea if it works

Anybody else getting a 500 Internal Server Errors when they try to verify bank account?

Use IE

Got an email this morning that my application has been rejected. Probably because I put random numbers for the social security. No way am I giving AMEX my real info for $25

cgoody29212 said:   mmyk72 said:   KayK said:   I'm lost here. I ordered the cards with no money on them.. thinking I will add money on them after I recieve them. I did use the coupon code while ordering them. Does this mean I wont get the $25 cards?No idea. Might as well try putting in $25 and see what happens.

Great idea if it works

I think only Green Dot will refund the money directly to the AX pre-paid card.

Gpz1100 said:   Got an email this morning that my application has been rejected. Probably because I put random numbers for the social security. No way am I giving AMEX my real info for $25

Chances are AMEX already has your SS#.

Anyway, has anyone received the card yet?

qwertyaas said:   Gpz1100 said:   Got an email this morning that my application has been rejected. Probably because I put random numbers for the social security. No way am I giving AMEX my real info for $25

Chances are AMEX already has your SS#.

Anyway, has anyone received the card yet?

I got an email today saying mine is on the way.

Got card yesterday. Successfully added my external checking account information. Won't let me use it to add funds until account is verified. I get this message:

"We're sorry, but you are not able to add a new bank account while your current bank account is pending trial deposit verification."

After much confusion and work, my wife and I went in for 6. Hello $150.

Also, I noticed that both times when I went to set up an online account, it gave me an error 500 message. I then had to log out and then log in (even though it didn't fully submit my info). Then I could verify the trial deposits.

i signed up and deposited...everything going as planned so far... card should be en route

bryan305 said:   Got card yesterday.

bonus in the card?

Got this card and linked with a bank account. They do two trial deposits and you have to verify them. Once that is done, they DEDUCT it. Still waiting for the bonus because it takes 3-5 business days to load the card.

Card and pin arrived today (each separately).

I haven't funded yet.

ghoku said:   Got this card and linked with a bank account. They do two trial deposits and you have to verify them. Once that is done, they DEDUCT it. Still waiting for the bonus because it takes 3-5 business days to load the card.

You might be waiting a while. I don't see anything in the thread that suggests your bonus will be added to your card a few days after funding it.

Another post from someone who has rec'd this bonus before stated that your bonus (if this whole thing isn't targeted and actually works for all of us) will arrive in the form of another card a couple months later.

I used the same name on all 3 cards. Received 3 cards and 3 PIN notifications today (anyone know how to match them?). All have $25 balance

dukerau said:   I used the same name on all 3 cards. Received 3 cards and 3 PIN notifications today (anyone know how to match them?). All have $25 balance

Wouldn't take long to just try them. 33% chance you get the first one, then 50/50 on the second. otherwise, you'll know after the second attempt which goes with the first card, and again it's 50/50 on the second. not too hard.

dukerau said:   I used the same name on all 3 cards. Received 3 cards and 3 PIN notifications today (anyone know how to match them?). All have $25 balance
When you call that toll free number to activate, at the end there's an option to pick/change your PIN. You need a PIN only for ATM withdrawals. I won't use them on ATMs. I just shredded all three PINs.

macosx said:   dukerau said:   I used the same name on all 3 cards. Received 3 cards and 3 PIN notifications today (anyone know how to match them?). All have $25 balance

Wouldn't take long to just try them. 33% chance you get the first one, then 50/50 on the second. otherwise, you'll know after the second attempt which goes with the first card, and again it's 50/50 on the second. not too hard.

The numbers above your name on the PIN mailer match the numbers above your name on the card mailer (back of the folded insert), but the order is switched.

Ordered 3 cards, only sent one. I got in on this deal pretty late though. Oh well.

^ Mine did not come together. The one I pre-loaded w/money is several days behind.

Order two, got one physical card and one paper card. Anyone got these?

Once you register the cards you can reveal the predetermined pin number.

Edit: Scratch that it let me view one, the second and third it would not. 50/50 at ATM now though.

Edit 2: My wife's login allowed to view two until it said to call customer service.

6 x $25, will cashed them in for $150 WalMart gift card so I can use it quick and only carry one card.

Card does not come with anything loaded on it. Just initiated $25 deposit after verifying account. Now the wait to see if the bonus shows up with the deposited amount later this week.

The paper card is for quick reference in case you loose the plastic card and need to call the customer service.

In for 2!...Hope everyone receives the $25 gift card.

in for 3. Received 3 confirmation emails, but only one card is filled with $25.
We'll see...

in for 3. REceived 3 confirmation emails but only 1 has $25 filled. We'll see...

experiences at ATM?

Don't most ATMs require withdrawals in 20 dollar increments? People being charged by their Bank? AMEX doesnt charge for the first withdrawal per month.

maddybeagle said:   experiences at ATM?

Don't most ATMs require withdrawals in 20 dollar increments? People being charged by their Bank? AMEX doesnt charge for the first withdrawal per month.

That's why I was thinking of loading it with $35 to make it an even $60 withdrawl

maddybeagle said:   experiences at ATM?

Most ATMs in my area allow withdrawals in increments of $5. I've even come across a few that let you withdraw in increments of $1.

Got my 3 cards in the mail today. Called and activated all of them, then went online and set up each account. I prepaid to load each with $25, which shows up on the balance for each card online. Now the waiting game for the $25 bonus. From an earlier post, it appears they will send me 3 $25 cards at a later date instead of bonusing each card with $25. Does anyone have any clarity on how the $25 bonus will be dispersed? I am not calling AMEX on this unless time passes and I dont see a bonus.

No bonus here. Just ordered a single card.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.