• 14567 8
  • Page
  • Text Only
use vanilla reload cards or moneypak

Anyone else having problems logging in?
A few days ago, my account was working fine. Now, when I log in, all I see is "THANK YOU!YOUR ACCOUNT HAS BEEN VERIFIED. It will take 3-5 business days to transfer funds to your Card."

The thing is, my card has been active for a while -- I first saw this message when I set up my account weeks ago; it suddenly came back.
And, it happens for both my account as well as my wife's (which is totally separate from mine)

larryc said:   Anyone else having problems logging in?
A few days ago, my account was working fine. Now, when I log in, all I see is "THANK YOU!YOUR ACCOUNT HAS BEEN VERIFIED. It will take 3-5 business days to transfer funds to your Card."

The thing is, my card has been active for a while -- I first saw this message when I set up my account weeks ago; it suddenly came back.
And, it happens for both my account as well as my wife's (which is totally separate from mine)

Even we(My wife and I) are getting this message.

larryc said:   Anyone else having problems logging in?

Same thing here; I called and was told something wrong with their web site and will be corrected.

delete

Got all 3 GCs for the reload yesterday. Great deal!

1 of 2 $25 AMEX GC for the $200 reload came in today.

Update: got the 2nd one as well. Yah!

Received my 3 $25 GC yesterday. Thanks OP

Got our two gift cards yesterday! (one for me, one for my wife's acct).

Still extremely frustrated how long it takes to do an ACH load to this card (5+ working days)

THanks OP. All 3 received in the mail.

Pugranch posted this deal, not the OP

I haven't gotten mine yet. Anyone else?

AugustFour said:   I wonder if bank-to-bank ACH counts as direct deposit in this case?

Can anyone confirm if ACH push satisfies the direct deposit requirement? Thanks.

depreshun said:   AugustFour said:   I wonder if bank-to-bank ACH counts as direct deposit in this case?

Can anyone confirm if ACH push satisfies the direct deposit requirement? Thanks.

I am trying this. Just added my AMEX card in my chase account. I will update again here.

Does anyone know if transactions for these cards can be automatically downloaded to a financial program such as Quicken? I can't seem to find an easy way to do it ...

rmf1981 said:   Does anyone know if transactions for these cards can be automatically downloaded to a financial program such as Quicken? I can't seem to find an easy way to do it ...

I know I"m gravedigging, but I've been trying to figure out a solution to this issue as well for some time. There's no way to do a direct download to Quicken -- however, the one reasonable workaround I've found is to use Mint. You can enter the prepaid cards into Mint as "American Express Gift Cards", and Mint will be able to read transaction data from the cards. You can then use Mint's "Export" functionality to download the transactions as CSV files. It's not as straightforward as Quicken files, but it beats entering transactions manually.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.