Sprint Billing Changes

Archived From: Finance
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Just noticed that my Sprint bill was a more than just a couple dollars different this month. It appears that as of the February billing statement, they've split my family plan for lines 1 and 2 into 2 different line items and apply the discount only to line #1. I am thinking about disputing this as their Family Share plans are advertised as $129.99 for the first 2 lines.

This has affected my discount program I have with them so instead of getting 27% off on the $129.99, i'm getting 27% off on $110.00. This works out to about $65/yr. This comes after they've already removed the discount for lines 3-5 (increased my monthly billing by $17/month or $204/yr)

Not sure if anyone has noticed or tried to dispute this, but any tips on talking to Sprint would be appreciated!

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This was already posted. I got out of my contract with 4 lines on a family plan. You had until April 15th to get out.

akashd84 said:   ...Not sure if anyone has noticed or tried to dispute this...

SPRINT--Extra Line Price Increase for many...

I was just wondering who told you you had until April 15th to get out of your contract? We called before that and they told us we were too late. I will call them back and fight it.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014