• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I tried to add money from a bank but I only see Add Money from MoneyPak under Add Money. They had an option to Transfer Money from Bank Account but I cannot find this option anymore. However, Transfer Money to Bank Account under Withdraw is still available. Is Transfer Money from Bank Account permanently gone from PayPal?

Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Consider yourself lucky? (since lots of people have huge problems with paypal)

or...why don't you just ask paypal support? This is fatwallet finance, not paypal support.

Is your bank account still linked in paypal?

Yes, it is linked and I have done transfers in and out of banks many times in the past.

Click "add money" and you will see 3 options the first of which is add from bank account

Thanks! I did not click on Add Money. Only hovered the cursor over it as I always did in the past, and saw only Add Money From MoneyPak. Once I clicked, there was a bank transfer option.

Tubes. Paypal. Down.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014