• Go to page :
  • 12 3
  • Text Only
Good! I'm glad to hear that you have a resolution
In the future, I definitely recommend being careful when buying gift cards, and I recommend doing so when they are below par ie when not paying a fee to make them cost more than dollar value ie $50 mastercards at Food Lion for $44.95 this week.

so, where is the part where you "resolved" the pre-paid AMEX scam?

you just got your purchase refunded, it's not like the scam was busted up

skh12 said:   so, where is the part where you "resolved" the pre-paid AMEX scam?

Fixing AMEX's business model is most definitely not OP's problem (and I wouldn't expect him to go that far).

What he did do was write a well written post with supporting pics. We can all forward a link to everyone we know to let people know just how silly it is to tie your cash up in Gift Cards. If you are truly interested in fixing the problem, help the OP with adding tags and buzzwords to make this thread more searchable in Google.

I'm still confused on when it became uncool to give cash as a gift. I personally don't touch them until the reward exceeds 10%.

Green for OP for writing the post, and green again for posting the followup.

skh12 said:   so, where is the part where you "resolved" the pre-paid AMEX scam?

I agree. Shutting down the entire scam, hunting down the animals that did this and shooting them in the face with a shotgun Old Yeller style is on the OP now. /sarcasm

Vanilla10 said:   tuphat said:   SUCKISSTAPLES said:   Usually Armenian scammers in LA

Whuzup with the ethnic stereotyping?
Not cool.

C'mon, he did say "usually."

So sorry, mein herr.
I still dare him to walk into Carousel on Hollywood Blvd and say something like that.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014