Cash Available:
Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

ShareBuilder $200 Bonus

6 of 7
lokimoki
6/25/12 9:43 PM
Re: withdrawal/deposit -- you can link one external checking account + one ING bank account. You can't initiate transfers using an external bank.

Additional note: funds can only be withdrawn to source account if using ACH.

Also: no beneficiary accounts (TOD/POD) allowed.
invisible
6/29/12 1:09 PM
Getting another $100 for full ACAT account transfer from my idle optionsxpress.com account from last year's deal, MINUS the $50 fee for outgoing ACAT transfer = $50

Just had to increase balance to 500+ before the transfer: http://content.sharebuilder.com/mgdcon/jump/consumer/transfer/in...

Note that bonus will be held for 180days. Not a problem ...so in 4 2 x $50

Many here may have idle accounts from optionshouse or optionsxpress from last year's wonderful deals, so put them to good use folks !
srtrooper
7/2/12 8:17 AM
if I have taken the $200 promotion, can I also take the $76 promotion for june 30 - july 3rd independence day dale?
it only says new account, but not new customers
link
MrMBS
7/2/12 9:11 AM
No, it probably won't work. It also says "Limit one ShareBuilder account bonus per unique customer or custodial beneficiary."
chaster86
7/2/12 9:53 AM
Got my $200 bonus the other day. This was really easy, surprisingly
ungar2000
7/5/12 10:49 AM
I already have 3 Individual Sharebuilder accounts, so I couldn't do this easy $200 bonus...

But I did just get a targeted bonus offer in the mail. It is a $125 bonus if I deposit $25k into an existing Sharebuilder account. I think it just needs to sit there for a day and I can pull it out. Anyone else get that one recently?
dl73
7/6/12 9:12 AM
ungar2000 said:   

I already have 3 Individual Sharebuilder accounts, so I couldn't do this easy $200 bonus...

But I did just get a targeted bonus offer in the mail. It is a $125 bonus if I deposit $25k into an existing Sharebuilder account. I think it just needs to sit there for a day and I can pull it out. Anyone else get that one recently?

Yes, got that one too. I am hoping it is as easy as you said too.
billrubin
7/14/12 8:39 PM
Although the page is still active, the JUNE200 code is expired. Are there any similar current deals? There was also a $76 deal but it expired on 7/3.
vinstar
7/22/12 7:53 PM
billrubin said:   

Although the page is still active, the JUNE200 code is expired. Are there any similar current deals? There was also a $76 deal but it expired on 7/3.

There is a new code that I received via email. I posted it as a new topic here: July promo
AugustFour
8/6/12 9:28 AM
mjoply said:   

The bonus posted for me and to my knowledge I did not receive any offer from them for this. After I opened the account I messaged them to be sure that the promotion was attached to the account and got a reply that is was and the bonus would post in a week after the 10000 was deposited. I would say anyone should try it since you have nothing to lose. I left the money in the account for half a day and still qualified.

I was told to keep the deposit until bonus payment when I called. How could it be that "half a day" qualified?
6 of 7
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.