HARP refi through Wells Fargo

Archived From: Finance
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
I have been trying to negotiate with my current lender for a Harp refi but all of the sudden they changed there tune and said there was an error code based on a 706 # given to my loan and they could not offer the stated income refi to me. my self employed tax returns are not showing enough income for a traditional harp refi . I am wondering if any one has had an luck finding a lender with stated income harp refi's. I have never been late, great credit, just not a lot of verifiable income.

We have some self employment income as well, but the lender didn't even want to include it on the application. Even though it would only have been supplemental, as we already had enough W2 income.

Seems like they see it as too risky. I would incorporate a business in a friend/spouses name, and get paid like a regular employee with a W2 and all. That way it's income from a W2 rather than a 1099 (thus making it alot harder to call it self-employment income). You may even be able to do this under your own name, but I would contact an accountant to be sure.

hi my name is Laura and I am Mortgage broker for 16 years and I can get your mortgage done and no appraisal needed. call me 561-807-9477

this message is for tiedyed1 - I neeeeed help with getting my loan refi'd Wells fargo is a nightmare, I am hoping for HARP so I can get a principal reduction. Can you help me?
lionesslou2@yahoo.com Thank you so much!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014