• Go to page :
  • 12 3
  • Text Only
alamo11 said:   dbond79 said:   alamo11 said:   stiltner said:   alamo11 said:    Buy the Pak with 5% card

Where is there a 5% card available these days?

tedteddy said:   They haven't approved any of my new punches for a few days now. Anyone have their punches approved lately?

I've filled up punchcards for my local gas station and the cafeteria at work. My punches haven't been approved for 3 days now, so I'm unable to redeem anything, and I can't seem to scan any new receipts for those places either.

anyone else having "invalid receipt" rejections? i've had a couple in the last few days. One was for a starbucks receipt, just like all of my previous Starbucks receipts

cowsjunk said:   anyone else having "invalid receipt" rejections? i've had a couple in the last few days. One was for a starbucks receipt, just like all of my previous Starbucks receiptsWas it from the same location?

Put in my first check request. Brings back memories of Envaulted. Has anyone been paid?

Gas stations seem to be the best way to take advantage of this, especially if you do a couple of $20 top-ups a week instead of filling your tank.

speedbird71 said:   Put in my first check request. Brings back memories of Envaulted. Has anyone been paid?

Gas stations seem to be the best way to take advantage of this, especially if you do a couple of $20 top-ups a week instead of filling your tank.

I've got two in right now. One from about 3 weeks ago, and one from this past Monday. And yes, $20 at a time at the gas station will fill these cards quickly.

Update: their website now says that after Nov 22nd "you will earn restaurant vouchers as a reward for completing open or new cards".

Hope their turnaround time improves. Apps like Shopkick and Endorse manage to get your reward to you virtually immediately after you cash out.

hmm, I wonder if the restaurant vouchers are from restaurant.com? If so, that would make the value of the punchcard rewards nearly worthless.

Yeah, I hope the initial ones are cash at least. Mine are close to their max processing time.

I managed to get 4 in prior to the cutoff: 9/27, 10/26, 11/9 and 11/18; still have yet to receive any of them. Not overly concerned, as I'm not out anything if they do totally flake.

Oh well, fun while it lasted. I have zero interest in restaurant vouchers.

Woah, yeah, I have no interest in restaurant vouchers. Guess it's time to delete the app. That's a pretty shitty way to sneak it in there. I got a push message to my phone that made it sound like the restaurant.com vouchers were a bonus (something like everyone who completes a card by the end of the year gets a restaurant.com voucher). It wasn't until I read it here and confirmed in their online FAQ that the vouchers are in lieu of cash rewards, not a bonus.

dscline said:   Woah, yeah, I have no interest in restaurant vouchers. Guess it's time to delete the app.

Looks like its restaurant.com https://www.facebook.com/MyPunchCard/posts/295251560592833

Delete!

pt3004 said:   I've been using this app since quite sometime now.. And so far i've already received checks totaling more than $50. I'd highly recommend this app.

Great f-ing testimonial. Hurry up, sign me up.

Ugh. Envaulted all over again. Only far more annoying to do that receipt scanning crap.

App deleted.

Got a $50 restaurant gift card in the mail today. At least it didn't show up in my email, but still pretty crappy experience. Don't forget to leave a review after you delete this garbage:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gigway.punchca...

I was going to keep the app installed until I got payment for the cards I did complete, but a couple days ago my phone lost network connectivity, and I started getting errors from Punchcard about not being able to connect, despite the fact that I wasn't using punchcard. It even continued after I opened the app and specifically logged out. Being suspicious about what it was trying to transmit, and why, I uninstalled it. Probably won't get paid regardless.

Received my first $20 check on Tuesday (submission date of 9/27).

Hilarious - did not know it was restaurant.com vouchers. App will be deleted, thanks for the confirmation guys.

Make sure you leave a review in the App Store. They seem to leaving a bunch of suspicious 5 star reviews for themselves...

Off my phone the app goes!

Got a $50 restaurant.com voucher instead and I submitted before the announcement was made. Well, that was disappointing.

We made a bunch of submissions way before the announcement. So we lucked out and received TWO $50 restaurant.com certificates.... whamp whamp whamp.

Letter_1
Disclaimer
Here's the letter I got in the mail. No cash, just restaurant.com voucher

Received same. No sign of any cash even though cards were submitted prior to the date they said they would begin the restaurant.com "voucher". Maybe their are still working on the check run they mentioned.

App long deleted...

tedteddy said:   Here's the letter I got in the mail. No cash, just restaurant.com voucher
Wow. Glad I never got around to the smart phone thing!

I've completed about 5 punchcards and haven't gotten anything yet, even the restaurant.com certificates.

There are a few restaurants near us that accept restaurant.com, so if I get certificates I'm sure we'll use them...I'm just not sure I'll keep snapping my receipts until all this is straightened out.

It's common for startups to offer better deals at the git-go and lower them later. I got in on the ground floor of some sites and did awesomely...then there was a big dip but I maintained my membership, and slowly but surely things started picking up again.

allegro54 said:   I've completed about 5 punchcards and haven't gotten anything yet, even the restaurant.com certificates.

There are a few restaurants near us that accept restaurant.com, so if I get certificates I'm sure we'll use them...I'm just not sure I'll keep snapping my receipts until all this is straightened out.

It's common for startups to offer better deals at the git-go and lower them later. I got in on the ground floor of some sites and did awesomely...then there was a big dip but I maintained my membership, and slowly but surely things started picking up again.

Just keep in mind that the value of a $25 restaurant.com coupon is about $2. Also, many restaurants don't accept them even if they are listed. They all come with restrictions such as "Valid Sunday-Thursday $50 minimum purchase"

Just got an email from them. Looks like it is getting worse:

PunchCard said: We're excited to let you know that a new version of Punchcard is coming and we want to encourage you to finish your cards before the new launch! It's coming soon. The upcoming version of Punchcard incorporates your feedback and enables you to earn rewards through an instant game promotion (with instant win prizes ranging from free music downloads and gift cards to iPads, and many other prizes) every time you take a picture of a receipt! The Android app will be released first, and then the iOS version will be released within a couple of weeks. Rest assured that your punches will not go away. Our promotion, however, will change, and we want to be clear with you about the changes. Once our newest version of our app will be out (next week for Android and in a few weeks with iOS), we will be moving from our current promotion, where you complete your cards to earn rewards, to a program where you are eligible to earn rewards with each punch! Weve heard your feedback, and we are excited to be introducing fun and new ways for you to get rewarded with each punch. All of your punches will carry over into the new version of the app, and you will be able to tap on old punches to recall old receipts. We will be giving away hundreds of instant win prizes each day (500 prizes each day to be exact) once we launch our new app. In the new release, you'll find that we have added other great features to our Punchcard app, including the ability to: Search for businesses nearby Search for businesses by category Receive offers and discounts from participating merchants Recall receipts inside the app from punches you've already made. Access your receipts for expenses, taxes, or just because. Never lose a receipt again! Punch, Spin and Win! With the upcoming release of our new app, you'll be able to Punch, Spin and Win to win points and prizes. Each week, you will be able to compete to win awesome prizes like free music downloads, gift cards at Target, Starbucks, Chili's, Bloomingdales, Lucky Brand, and many other places. You'll also be able to enter to win other prizes like iPods, Coffee Makers, Cuisinart Bread Makers, Cuisinart Waffle Makers, Apple TV's, Cuisinart 5-in-1 Griddler, Motorola Bluetooth headphones, Kindles, Movie Tickets and iPad Mini's! There are a ton of prizes that will be awarded each week, and each week, you'll have a chance to compete to win one of these prizes each time you punch! To learn more about how points accrue and your prizes are awarded, visit www.punchcard.com/faq. Keep on Punching! Thanks! The Punchcard Team NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES (D.C.) 13 YEARS AND OLDER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. Instant Win Game ends 4/21/13. For Official Rules, alternate method of entry, prize descriptions and odds disclosure, visit http://punchcard.com/. Sponsor: Gigway, Inc., 130 W. Union St., Pasadena, CA 91103.

That's funny. Based on "user feedback", people would rather have a chance to win something than actually get something? I notice that the link to their site for the "official rules" goes to a page that is not exactly loaded with details.

Ooh, use this to get Cash Back!
No wait, use it to get discount coupons.
No wait, use it to maybe get something, or not.

I have a question for u when do u get a check from this companies?? And how do u get it? So far I punched 11 times@ target and shouldn't it been on the 10th time that u get a 10 % Cash Back?

Those resturaunt.com vouchers are so cheap they are literally given away.
I saw a sale where you get a $50 (i think) one for $4.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014