• filter:
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Yep. Just sold 51k to Eli @ MilesBuyer for nearly 1.3. It was the best rate out of several I checked.
He responded quickly to inquiry, I was paid immediately in advance via PayPal (sans fee of course), and a few days later made the transfer without issue.
Would also do again.

rated:
I worked with Eli at Milesbuyer as well. SUPER fast payment, best rate out there and really professional guy. He has really fast and thorough communication, really good dude from my experience

rated:
nucor said:   After 40% avios bonus gone, best option is to transfer your AMEX points to Virgin Atlantic with 25% BONUS.
For those of us who dont wanna sell points or miles, outline of options to maximize points are here.

†Too bad I missed the 40% avios bonus points..
I would be in the market for Amex points to be transferred to Avios, the next time there is a 40% bonus..
Typically, I like using AA or United miles.. I would buy them also, some time in the future.. maybe in a couple of months..
I am write this just to make my intent and presence and intent know. I am not in the immediate market.. I will post again, when ready.. I just want to touch base with a few people and stay in touch.. so that we are both comfortable in making a transaction in the future. I think it is best to deal with people who have been members here, for a couple of years.. I had opened my account here in 2013 but frankly, had even forgotten that I had it, until google found it and lastpass logged me in (thanks lastpass!).
I would love to buy from a Senior member.. I won't mind paying in advance, to a senior member here..

rated:
I contacted both Eli and Bruce. Bruce's communication was sporadic and he wouldn't answer my questions regarding payment/terms etc. Not that I think he was trying to scam me but he just didn't care to/didn't want to spend the time. Eli on the other hand was very responsive and answered all my questions fully. Highly recommend Eli!

rated:
I found Jack at Themilesbroker.com to be the most responsive of brokers I reached out to and best price to unload 51k Amex @ 1.325. Paid paypal (no fees) after the transfer was complete. Definitely using him again.

rated:
Have any other non-new members used Eli from milesbuyer?† Experience?† Thanks.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2015