• filter:
  • 123 4 58
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
iLoveTahoe said:   Has anyone done a successful rewards2cash transaction in the last day or so?

I completed the transfer instructions they sent me about an hour ago and both of my e-mail replies to verify confirmation got bounced back to me as undeliverable.

I then went to their website and filled out their "contact Us" form, and that got bounced back as undeliverable also.

Combine that with the fact that the guy is gonna be "overseas" for an extended trip - and I'm not real happy right now.

Any recommendations on how I can get a hold of this guy to verify the miles have been transferred and get paid?

EDIT: Am now in contact with him and hope to get my check within a week or so. Will update post when the transaction is completed.

I just received a payment yesterday from a transaction that I did on June 21. Looks like everything is still running OK.

rated:
Another excellent commendation for Bruce. $1000 transaction. He provided me with clear instructions by email for the transfer. I did not have to provide my username/password. Cash was immediately placed into my PayPal account. I'll definitely be using him for future transactions with other issuers.

It's hard for any of us to do these transactions across the Net with unseen/unknown individuals. However, it should be clear from my post and others that Bruce demonstrates a consistent level of integrity.

rated:
How does one get in touch with Bruce?

rated:
69ragtop said:   How does one get in touch with Bruce?

Just say his name three times. He'll be in touch with you.

rated:
just completed great transaction w/ Bruce- $1k+ AMEX rewards and also 1k+ redeemed w/ Delta- easy, flawless and very personable- highly recommend- and I'm a skeptic most of the time!

rated:
Smooth and easy transaction with Eli of Milesbuyer.com. Everything was done quickly and I got paid via PayPal instantly. Highly Recommended

rated:
BradisBrad said:   69ragtop said:   How does one get in touch with Bruce?

Just say his name three times. He'll be in touch with you.

Ok. Bruce Bruce Bruce

rated:
Bruce is awesome. Fast, Reliable and Safe! and very good rates.

rated:
Can someone PM me Bruce's information? Thanks!!

rated:
<removed>

rated:
youngcoolguy said:   Anyone use sellmyrewards.com? It's showing 1.5 cents per MR point, which seems great, but I'm a bit nervous.

So,has anyone used this site that can recommend them?
THNX

rated:
<removed>

rated:
I've already done an AMEX MR sale without any problem, but I now have 110,000 CHASE UR points. Obviously, I can redeem them with CHASE for $1100. The third-party buyers on here offer much more, but I've read that CHASE is more sensitive than AMEX about points sold on the market. What has been your experience? Any repercussions from CHASE?

Thanks,

rated:
sayhey said:   I've already done an AMEX MR sale without any problem, but I now have 110,000 CHASE UR points. Obviously, I can redeem them with CHASE for $1100. The third-party buyers on here offer much more, but I've read that CHASE is more sensitive than AMEX about points sold on the market. What has been your experience? Any repercussions from CHASE?

Thanks,

Short version is that people haven't seemed to have an issue with xfering UR points to other people's FF accounts, but UR to UR transfers have raised red flags at Chase.

rated:
bruce?

rated:
So does the top out seem to be 1.5 c per mile for AMEX (sellmyrewards.com and shlosmiles)? I have about 200k points to sell (2 separate 100k accounts).

rated:
sayhey said:   I've already done an AMEX MR sale without any problem, but I now have 110,000 CHASE UR points. Obviously, I can redeem them with CHASE for $1100. The third-party buyers on here offer much more, but I've read that CHASE is more sensitive than AMEX about points sold on the market. What has been your experience? Any repercussions from CHASE?

Thanks,
sayhey, you want to sell Ultimate Rewards?
Why don't you start with UR thread then: http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/finance/1162773/ ?

rated:
Is there any fees i have to pay for selling my AMEX MR points thru r2cash? Can someone please explain what are the steps?

rated:
There is an excise tax if you transfer points to an American based (i.e. domestic) airline. It comes out to 6 cents per 100 points. I believe you can pay this tax with points or have them bill it to your AMEX card. The two times I used rewards2cash, the point transfers were to international carrier programs, so there was no excise tax. Other than that, there are no fees.

rated:
If you get paid by paypal, you pay ~3% fee to paypal.

rated:
if you sell them to shlomosmiles.com, you can get paid with no fees by using Chase quickpay.

rated:
I recently tried shlomosmiles, but he didn't reply for over a week.

I then went ahead with Eli at Milesbuyer.com and had an excellent experience. Sold 80k AMEX points. His rates are on par with shlomo, and higher than Bruce and some of the other mentioned competitors. Communication was fast and on point - he paid upfront via paypal and let me transfer the points myself. Safer, IMO, than giving away your account and card information.

Edit - the aforementioned rates are also matched by Seth at flipmymiles.com. He was similarly fast and responsive, but I decided to go with Eli because he had more feedback.

rated:
Also went with Eli @ milesbuyer, had excellent experience (100k MR points). Quick response, transferred the money to my paypal account upfront, then I transferred the points to a mileage account he identified. Didn't need my password or userid.

rated:
Also went with Eli @ milesbuyer.com, got more than other sites were offering for my 80k Membership rewards points. It was super easy to work with him and he paid me using paypal (had to pay the paypal fee though). He did some adjustments from the initial offer also...I will highly recommend him.....

rated:
How much did Eli pay per mile?

rated:
[Deleted]

rated:
I just requested a quote with milesbuyer.com and was offered $840 for 60k points or 1.4 cpp. That is higher than the rate that Bruce gave me when I sold some points previously. I haven't decided if I'm going with Eli or not yet, but the offer seems decent.

rated:
+1 for Eli from milesbuyer.com

quick transaction, good rate.

rated:
Good experience with Alex at Shlomomiles - paid via chase and gave good rate. 

rated:
+1 with Eli from milesbuyer.com whole transaction completed in about 45 min. PM me if you have questions

rated:
I used sellmyrewards.com and went through Victor and the entire transaction was completed in an hour. I sold over 100K points and got 1.48 cpp.
Smooth and easy transaction

rated:
bluegreenturtle said:   Good experience with Alex at Shlomomiles - paid via chase and gave good rate. 
  endorsed

rated:
bluegreenturtle said:   Good experience with Alex at Shlomomiles - paid via chase and gave good rate. 
  Yay for Alex. Offering different payment options is key. Those who only accept paypal will be left in the dust.

rated:
Another thumbs up for Milesbuyer.com. Eli was prompt and I was paid upfront.

rated:
Got quote from Eli @ milesbuyer for slightly less than Sellmyrewards 1.5+/- but faq @ sellmyrewards says they don't pay til they use (for Amex MR), looks like Eli pays right away... torn.

rated:
No need to be torn. My guy Jack pays right away and I got 1.5. Best of both worlds I'm a happy camper.

rated:
  I tried to sell point to him. Very poor communication from him and no follow up. Didn't seem reliable at all so I went with someone else. 

rated:
Yeh, Alex at Shlomomiles has been going downhill fast!
Perhaps he was too good to be true before.

rated:
Quick question: can I sell the MR from the blue Mercedes card (not the Plat version)? If yes, it's probably one of the best deal in town for gas spending, perhaps except for the KF 5% gas.

rated:
imbatman said:   
nik12ia said:   
EugeneV said:   Huh? You do not need to give anyone any passwords. You can transfer points to THEIR frequent flyer accounts.

I think, they need it for AA or similar programs (they charge a lot for transfer).

You can't transfer AMEX MR to AA.
unless A = Aeromexico

You can do Amex MR => SPG => AA, though not at particularly good value (.33*1.25=.416)

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.