5k for authorized user bonus
10k bonus points every year for spending at least $25,000 on your card

foxmon op

Member Summary

United (73.05kB)
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

Doesn't work for me - I have zero United Miles.

looks familiar

Link

Seems like the same offer that has been posted before. You need a MP account, and you need to have United miles in your account in order to see the offer. Without any miles, you get redirected to a 40k mile offer.

I've also discovered that Continental miles that transferred over don't count. I have some Continental miles converted to United miles in my account, but I still can't see anything but the 40k offer. In fact, my miles aren't good for much -- I can't use them for anything else that is offered (gift cards, music downloads, magazine subscriptions, merchandise, etc).

Here's a slightly better offer with $50 statement credit.

https://www.theexplorercard.com/MPConsumer65k50AFWIC.aspx

Receive a $50 statement credit*
Enjoy a $50 statement credit after you use your MileagePlus Explorer Card for the first time. This introductory $50 credit is not tied to this United reservation and will be applied to your statement 6-8 weeks after first use of the Card.

Earn 50,000 bonus miles after you spend $1,000 in the first 3 months your account is open.*

Plus 5,000 bonus miles when you add an authorized user to your account during the first 3 months as a Cardmember.*

And you earn 10,000 bonus miles every calendar year you spend at least $25,000 on your Card.*

Man, $1k on the Southwest card, now $1k on the United Explorer. I hope this trend doesn't spread, hard to do AOR if every bank is gong to require minimum spend.

happybenjamin said:   Here's a slightly better offer with $50 statement credit.

Enjoy a $50 statement credit after you use your MileagePlus Explorer Card for the first time. This introductory $50 credit is not tied to this United reservation and will be applied to your statement 6-8 weeks after first use of the Card.

Earn 50,000 bonus miles after you spend $1,000 in the first 3 months your account is open.*

Plus 5,000 bonus miles when you add an authorized user to your account during the first 3 months as a Cardmember.*

And you earn 10,000 bonus miles every calendar year you spend at least $25,000 on your Card.*

Your link does not work.

Maphatlal said:   happybenjamin said:   Here's a slightly better offer with $50 statement credit.

Your link does not work.

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/finance/1200021/?start=80

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014