• 1 234520
  • Page
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
it was mentioned in this thread. http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/finance/1167037/

However, others, and I agree that this new deal deserves it's own thread since it's a completely different offer. I will defer to the $200 after first purchase thread for the details on the card and how to redeem points.

NFL Barclay's card
No link in OP. People are posting new working links as they find them.
$400 after 1k spend in 90 days

Member Summary

NFL $400 Offer Screenshot
Thanks imbatman
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Well now at least you'll have a reason for reapplying on the next $400.00 promo
Curious if you closing the account had a... (more)

chantspel (Sep. 04, 2013 @ 10:54a) |

I'll wait for the next 40,000 promo.

angelmartinez (Sep. 08, 2013 @ 8:06p) |

Kinda surprised they don't have another one with the start of the nfl season..

tjguitar85 (Sep. 08, 2013 @ 10:54p) |

To maximize points:

Spend $600 in month 1, pay it off, then spend $410 in month 2, you should have 41,000. Redeem 41,000 for $410 statement credit in full to payoff the $410.

Here's more detailed info from Jatan:
You can apply the credit to any $25+ purchase in increments of $25 ($25/50/75/etc) so your $504.95 will only allow you to redeem $400 since you dont have enough pts to cover the purchase amount in full

If you have enough pts to cover a purchase in full then it'll do it -- not sure exactly how their redemption works on that, but someone mentioned the Priceline card being able to redeem for an exact amount (a $34.92 purchase would redeem 3492 pts) and someone else mentioned the NFL card rouding up the pts (redeemed 40800 pts on a $407.50 purchase so a $34.92 purchase would use 3500 pts) and I thought that you would need a whole dollar amount if you wanted to redeem for amounts other than $25 ($35.00 purchase would use 3500 pts, but a $34.92 purchase would only use 2500 pts for a $25 credit)

I don't know for sure, but most likely the rounding up one is true since the person alrdy did it on their NFL card (40800 pts redeemed on a $407.50 purchase)

I'll stick with whole dollar amounts to make things easier for most people -- if you want to redeem the full 41k pts ($410 credit) then:
Option A: Make a $410.00 purchase and $590+ in other purchases to hit $1000+, apply 41000 pts to the $410.00 purchase
Option B: Make a $35.00 purchase and $965+ in other purchases to hit $1000+, apply 3500 pts to the $35.00 purchase and apply 37500 pts to any of the other $25+ purchases (could be a single $375+ purchase or multiple $25+ purchases)
*** Yes there are other combinations you can redeem for, but if you're confused then these 2 will be the easiest
*** If you only care about the $400 then just redeem it on any $25+ purchases

You basically want to make a purchase for any increment of $25+$10 to use the full $410 credit so:
$35 purchase ($25+10) to redeem 3500 pts, use remaining 37500 on other purchases
$60 purchase ($50+10) to redeem 6000 pts, use remaining 35000 on other purchases
$85 purchase ($75+10) to redeem 8500 pts, use remaining 32500 on other purchases
$110 purchase ($100+10) to redeem 11000 pts, use remaining 30000 on other purchases
$410 purchase ($400+10) to redeem 41000 pts

$400 bonus with $1000 in purchases within 90 days:
Eagles Mastercard

Cowboys Mastercard

Green Bay Packers Mastercard

$200 bonus with first purchase: http://www.nflextrapoints.com/nfl_2012/?campaignId=1717&cellNumb...

Not available in Iowa or Puerto Rico.

Check app status: https://www.barclaycardus.com/app/japply/checkstatus.do?default_partner=003

Reconsideration line: 866-369-1283

Additional Benefits

robby69 said:   
1-yr extented warranty protection
Auto collision damage waver
60-day price protection $250 max per purchase / $1000 max per year
Identity theft resolution services

Make sure you call 1-877-523-0478 to OPT-OUT of their marketing when you get the card. i.e. so they don't sell your phone number, address, etc... Its all automated so you don't have to talk to anyone just press some buttons on your phone.
Or Login to your online account -> "Alerts/Profile" tab -> "Profile" and then scroll down to "Manage Your Privacy Options"

DEAD (Old Link): http://www.nflextrapoints.com/nfl_2012/?campaignId=1717&cellNumb...
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

it shows 200 for me

From time to time, we may offer bonuses or points or other premiums to new NFL Extra Points Cardmembers. Unless otherwise stated in the offer, these bonuses and/or awards are intended for persons who are not, and have not previously been, NFL Extra Points credit card members with Barclaycard. You understand and agree that, unless we otherwise state, you are no longer eligible to receive these bonuses and/or awards for any new NFL Extra Points credit card accounts you open after your first account with Barclaycard is opened. If you receive a bonus or award for which you are not eligible, we may revoke the bonus or award, or reduce your points by the amount of the award, or charge your account for the fair value of the bonus or award, at our option.

rwongsmu said:   it shows 200 for me

the second link shows $200? I've added a screenshot of the offer from the QS.
I'd also suggest trying in in-private browsing.

Your link gave $400 for me in Firefox but only $200 in IE 8.

sloppy1 said:   Your link gave $400 for me in Firefox but only $200 in IE 8.

good catch. I confirmed that, also checked in Google Chrome.
Updated OP - appears to only work in Firefox.

Here's another kink in the wheel, I opened it in Firefox and it still shows $200 for me, even with private browsing. Darn.

Makes you wonder what prompted them to discriminated demographically against different browsers...

imbatman said:   sloppy1 said:   Your link gave $400 for me in Firefox but only $200 in IE 8.

good catch. I confirmed that, also checked in Google Chrome.
Updated OP - appears to only work in Firefox.

Edit: Disregard, I used the link in this post. Using the link in the previous thread gets me $400.

maybe a hit or miss - does not work for me in any browser.

I added the links in the wiki -- thanks for creating the thread, I was too lazy lol

$400 bonus with $1000 in purchases within 90 days: http://www.nflextrapoints.com/nfl_2012/?campaignId=1717&cellNumb...

$200 bonus with first purchase: http://www.nflextrapoints.com/nfl_2012/?campaignId=1717&cellNumb...

hahahaha- the plot thickens. I entered NFL Barclay's card in a Google Search and entered through that link..... Here's my offer

Redeem for a $100 Cash Back credit
with your 10,000 BONUS POINTS after first use

jatan1986 said:   I added the links in the wiki -- thanks for creating the thread, I was too lazy lol

$400 bonus with $1000 in purchases within 90 days: http://www.nflextrapoints.com/nfl_2012/?campaignId=1717&cellNumb...

thank you for that. the cell number for the offerid is different. Apparently it was saved in my firefox cookies.
When I use the link with cellnumber 501, I see the $400 offer in all my browsers so I removed my note from the OP and updated the link. Those who were having problems, try it now.

lorymills1 said:   hahahaha- the plot thickens. I entered NFL Barclay's card in a Google Search and entered through that link..... Here's my offer

Redeem for a $100 Cash Back credit
with your 10,000 BONUS POINTS after first use

I blame the replacement refs.

Not working in Firefox for me now. Cleared all history/cookies, and still nothing. Deal dead?

HKnight said:   Not working in Firefox for me now. Cleared all history/cookies, and still nothing. Deal dead?
I still see it in all browsers. using http://www.nflextrapoints.com/nfl_2012/?campaignId=1717&cellNumb...

imbatman said:   jatan1986 said:   I added the links in the wiki -- thanks for creating the thread, I was too lazy lol

thank you for that. the cell number for the offerid is different. Apparently it was saved in my firefox cookies.
When I use the link with cellnumber 501, I see the $400 offer in all my browsers so I removed my note from the OP and updated the link. Those who were having problems, try it now.
Yea -- different cell numbers are different offers (was playing around with that and found the offer)

Once you pick a team then it goes to the generic team page like the one you linked to earlier

That reminds me, I need to cancel this card.

HKnight said:   Not working in Firefox for me now. Cleared all history/cookies, and still nothing. Deal dead?Copy/paste: http://www.nflextrapoints.com/nfl_2012/?campaignId=1717&cellNumber=501

Link working in Safari.
is this a hard or soft pull?

Tanner said:   Link working in Safari.
is this a hard or soft pull?

Hard, Transunion for me.

Thanks for the direct links. Just got instant approval!

Excellent deal, thanks OP. Applied & approved thru the $400 bonus link.

any concerns about doing this if you've already done the $200 deal those several months ago?

DigiornosHunter said:   any concerns about doing this if you've already done the $200 deal those several months ago?

sloppy1 said:   From time to time, we may offer bonuses or points or other premiums to new NFL Extra Points Cardmembers. Unless otherwise stated in the offer, these bonuses and/or awards are intended for persons who are not, and have not previously been, NFL Extra Points credit card members with Barclaycard. You understand and agree that, unless we otherwise state, you are no longer eligible to receive these bonuses and/or awards for any new NFL Extra Points credit card accounts you open after your first account with Barclaycard is opened. If you receive a bonus or award for which you are not eligible, we may revoke the bonus or award, or reduce your points by the amount of the award, or charge your account for the fair value of the bonus or award, at our option.

DigiornosHunter said:   any concerns about doing this if you've already done the $200 deal those several months ago?
yes, read the second post on this page after the OP.

Thanks OP! Wife is approved for $1300 only.

Thank you - got it!

Got instant approval using the $400 link in the QS (Chrome on a mac). FYI, when you print out the terms and conditions it list the 40,000 bonus. Thanks OP.

LiquidSilver said:   Got instant approval using the $400 link in the QS (Chrome on a mac). FYI, when you print out the terms and conditions it list the 40,000 bonus. Thanks OP.Its in the terms and also in your online account

Rewards -> Program Overview

2 points for every $1 spent on NFL purchases Partner Purchases
1 point for every $1 spent on purchases Purchases
40,000 points for $1K spent in first 90 days First Use Bonus
Earn even more by shopping at participating retailers! Barclaycard Rewards Boost

Hard pull on TU for me

This was better intro offer than the Priceline Visa which is also thru Barclays. It's a very nice offer and I'm tempted, but I just opened the Priceline card last month. Bummer...

Clicked through the OP link and got the 400$ offer with IE.
Tried pasting into Firefox and it was a 200$ offer.

No idea how they decide, but I took the $400.
Thanks OP!

Doua said:   This was better intro offer than the Priceline Visa which is also thru Barclays. It's a very nice offer and I'm tempted, but I just opened the Priceline card last month. Bummer...Earlier this year, I applied for the NFL card and another Barclays card in the space of a couple of weeks, and was approved for both.

There's a an offer floating around somewhere for $400 after $700 in spend. Not a big difference in spending. I just confirmed it in my account.

2 points for every $1 spent on NFL purchases Partner Purchases
1 point for every $1 spent on purchases Purchases
40,000 points for $750 spent in first 90 days First Use Bonus
Earn even more by shopping at participating retailers! Barclaycard Rewards Boost

I don't see anywhere mention annual fee? Does anyone know?

zeiwui said:   I don't see anywhere mention annual fee? Does anyone know?
no annual fee

in for one! Thanks!

$1000 in "net purchase". So have to spend $1000 on NFL or DirecTV, not anything. Am I right?

zeiwui said:   $1000 in "net purchase". So have to spend $1000 on NFL or DirecTV, not anything. Am I right?
No.

Skipping 758 Messages...
Kinda surprised they don't have another one with the start of the nfl season..

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014