• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I saw this tonight in the Sunday Buffalo, NY paper. There's very little info at the bottom, other than cannot have had an acct. with Key in the last 12 months, opening and balance requirements, etc. Only available at branches in the Buffalo/Rochester, NY area and their outlying suburbs. Offer expires Nov. 16, 2012. I cannot find any info online. I will call tomorrow for more info. Anyone have any info on it?

UPDATE. I called the number shown in the paper this am. You have to have a Privilege account with a $25,000 min. balance. I asked if any other types of accounts qualified and was told no.

Here's the DETAILS on the Privilege account.

Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Hmm. I'll have to pull my records and see when i cancelled my last account. Thanks!

I canceled in August 2011, so I'm good to go for this promo.

Do CA residents qualify for this deal?

It should probably spread throughout the Key service regions. When I set up my business account there the account manager said something about he can pick through the various offers - but that most of them basically amounted to about $200 worth of bonus.

UPDATE. I called the number shown in the paper this am. You have to have a Privilege account with a $25,000 min. balance. I asked if any other types of accounts qualified and was told no.

Well that sucks.

Now I don't feel so bad about taking all those ipods from them over the past few years.

AugustFour said:   Do CA residents qualify for this deal?

Nope. From the website -
Key.com offers great interest rates directly to consumers and businesses in 14 states including AK, CO, CT, ID, IN, KY, ME, MI, NY, OH, OR, UT, VT, or WA.

i called NYC branch, they told me they are not participating this promotion.
only at branchs at Buffalo/Rochester only.
it will take 5-6 hours from NYC.
not worth the gas money.

How much amount is in 1099 they sent for tax?

It is only for NY residence, not for Michigan

jucus said:   How much amount is in 1099 they sent for tax?

$199

suezyque said:   You have to have a Privilege account with a $25,000 min. balance..

for how long. Any other requirements??

Once I got past the 25K requirement, that's all I asked. I'm not going to keep 25K in a Key account for any length of time for a measly $200 gift.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014