• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I thought I would share this for all of us stuck in the Northeast who are ready for a nice vacation somewhere warm and sunny! 20,000 Jetblue points should be just under $400.00 in flights credit.

Earn 20,000 TrueBlue® points1 and a $0 Introductory annual fee for the 1st year, then $40.2 Apply now for your Instant Account and start using it today‡.

•Get 20,000 TrueBlue points after you spend $1,000 in your first 3 months of Cardmembership.1
•Get a $0 introductory annual fee for first year of Cardmembership, then $40.2
•Jet for less. One-way Award Flights start at 5,000 points and $2.50 taxes/fees. Roundtrip Award Flights start at 10,000 points and $5.00 taxes/fees.3
•Earn 2 TrueBlue points per dollar of eligible purchases charged directly with JetBlue.4
•Earn 1 TrueBlue point per dollar for other eligible purchases.4

Welcome bonus offer not available to applicants who have had this product or a Crewmember JetBlue Card account within the last 12 months.

Link:

https://www262.americanexpress.com/apisites/microsite/apply/jetb...

Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

neither link worked but applied directly on jetblue.com thanks

Can you redeem the points for GC or other rewards besides travel?

Searched and found the article containing the review below.

There are no upgrade awards available because JetBlue offers one class of service. There are also no car rental, hotel stay, auction, money plus points option or any other award options. On the Coming Soon section, the website mentions that there will be �more ways to earn and redeem points, besides on JetBlue flights� so new redemption options may be around the corner.

http://www.webflyer.com/programs/ratings_and_reviews/program.php...

Notsumguy said:   I thought I would share this for all of us stuck in the Northeast who are ready for a nice vacation somewhere warm and sunny! 20,000 Jetblue points should be just under $400.00 in flights credit.

Can you explain the $400 flight credit for 20,000 points bit? I have redeemed JB points before but could not find redemption rates of more than $0.01xx/pt or so, implying $200 in credits. Have you found a more profitable way for redemption?

rage3 said:   Notsumguy said:   I thought I would share this for all of us stuck in the Northeast who are ready for a nice vacation somewhere warm and sunny! 20,000 Jetblue points should be just under $400.00 in flights credit.

Can you explain the $400 flight credit for 20,000 points bit? I have redeemed JB points before but could not find redemption rates of more than $0.01xx/pt or so, implying $200 in credits. Have you found a more profitable way for redemption?

Unfortunately I have not found a better way for redemption. I was referring to the Airfare credit. I did a quick search before I posted, and a $96.00 one way flight from Boston to Ft Myers is 6300 one way. So this deal should give somewhere between $360.00 in Jetblue flights.

I apologize that my math was wrong at the time of posting, and that may have been misleading. I was too excited at the thought of getting away- the day I posted that I didn't do the math right!

chantspel said:   Can you redeem the points for GC or other rewards besides travel?

I second this question. Can you redeem the points for statement credit? Anyone?

Oneway Award Flights are available starting at 5,000 points and $2.50 taxes/fees. Roundtrip Award Flights are available for as little as 10,000 points and $5.00 taxes/fees. Flights increase in 100-point increments. Just as regular fares vary, the points required for an Award Flight also vary according to destination, day of the week, season, and advance booking window.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.