Fatwallet Member Map

Archived From: Finance
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
I might be convinced to travel somewhere in the northeast. Let's see how this goes.

BradisBrad said:   I feel like I'm somehow in the wrong for being in the midwest.

Just looked on Des Moines, Iowa Craigslist. Real Estate Market looks interesting, boats/motorcycles are cheap, and I even found a cheap Crown Vic. The pictures are upside down which should decrease demand.

Maybe someone will pay you to look at some houses or perform test drives!

shopper711 said:   I love the idea of FatWallet map, but I am somewhat leery to do this. Remember the case of someone deciding to foreclose the property after failed attempts to do HARP or HAMP. I cannot remember the details. The point is that his mortgagor found out about his complaint on this site by identifying the details that he wrote with their resources. They contacted him personally. Just saying...

Link?

What's so bad about that? Maybe he got a refi or principal reduction.

16th from Texas. Looks like 15 girls now.

vickh said:   SUCKISSTAPLES said:   My vote is for Scottsdale early next year
We can go on alexk pub crawl

Yeah come on over to PHX! Top ranked in cheaters!

If it's Scotsdale before xmas, I would recommend redeeming starwood points for the Phoenician (SPG Luxury resort). Regsiter at the link below and you can get free nights for 6,000-8,000 SPG pts/night.

https://www.spgpromos.com/RedeemandReward/?EM=DM_TN17623_17672_S...

BradisBrad said:   I feel like I'm somehow in the wrong for being in the midwest.

Midwest is fat wallet living at its best....its all cheap cheap cheap out here.

I'm down for a meetup. Right now at night, you'd need a long sleeve shirt or maybe a sweater to give some of the folks with snow an idea of the weather.

Had the cart out last night actually at the bars and it's getting a tad chilly. I can get a propane heater, but somebody might steal it. Electric heater might be too much of a power draw.

I'm down for a meatup too. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Are those Unknowns... aliens.. from outer space?

scottybweyy said:   BradisBrad said:   I feel like I'm somehow in the wrong for being in the midwest.

Just looked on Des Moines, Iowa Craigslist. Real Estate Market looks interesting, boats/motorcycles are cheap, and I even found a cheap Crown Vic. The pictures are upside down which should decrease demand.

Haha, if only. Having just made the switch into full-time student status, I'd be willing to do just about anything for money.

I said JUST ABOUT anything. You trolls.

Meetup sounds awesome! Florida Resorts anyone?

Or how about............................................................... MIAMI!!!

Will try to check back daily to update map. Quick summary shows last update time if you're interested.

BradisBrad said:   scottybweyy said:   BradisBrad said:   I feel like I'm somehow in the wrong for being in the midwest.

Haha, if only. Having just made the switch into full-time student status, I'd be willing to do just about anything for money.

I said JUST ABOUT anything. You trolls.

Well what are you in school for, interested in, etc?

scottybweyy said:   
Well what are you in school for, interested in, etc?

I'm pursuing a degree in Computer Engineering, and I'm interested in just about anything. I also like long walks in the corn fields and am allergic to dogs.. Haha.

hirenrp said:   Meetup sounds awesome! Florida Resorts anyone?

Or how about............................................................... MIAMI!!!

It's season down here. The traffic has been a lot heavier. Why not enjoy South Florida just a little north of the worst tie-ups? I'm not far from Fort Lauderdale.

I don't show up on the map foreveralone.jpg

The map was down for a little bit. Received a few PMs notifying me. I didn't paste the data correctly during the last update.

@Soxfan2004 I see you on the map.

This would be great to meet up with our Crown Vics, have some H&B and swap gift cards....I'm in.

xelint said:   This would be great to meet up with our Crown Vics, have some H&B and swap gift cards....I'm in. LOL...swap gift cards. Here honey... here's a rebate card, don't spend it all in one place, lol. With H&B that's not the kinda swapping that'll be going on.

I think this is great. we are likely to find that people do actually live in fly over country

Registered. Problem is different demographics frequent different FW forums,

Female from FWOT representing

mewhojen said:   Registered. Problem is different demographics frequent different FW forums,

Oh, well then welcome. And pics?

Quikboy4 said:   mewhojen said:   Registered. Problem is different demographics frequent different FW forums,

you'd have to search the FWOT archives.

Quikboy4 said:   mewhojen said:   Registered. Problem is different demographics frequent different FW forums,

she's pretty hot with long hair /slinks back out/

SUCKISSTAPLES said:   My vote is for Scottsdale early next year
We can go on alexk pub crawl

I'm in.

qcumber98 said:   Quikboy4 said:   mewhojen said:   Registered. Problem is different demographics frequent different FW forums,

she's pretty hot with long hair /slinks back out/
he says the with long hair bit since he knows I cut it all off

mewhojen said:   he says the with long hair bit since he knows I cut it all off

And baby Jesus cried. But winter is coming. I bet you want long hair now.

Added to the chick tally. Pix = follow me on Twitter.

6000 followers? Wtf ?

SUCKISSTAPLES said:   6000 followers? Wtf ?

Not quite 6k :-p I tweet a lot.

so, what are we doing on this ?

Haha I'm not sure. Nobody really lives close to me. Has anyone actually made any local contacts?

P.S. I used to live in Exton.

First international member? El paso, Mexico (Texas).

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014