CITI Rewind Program

Archived From: Finance
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Any real question? If you follow terms and conditions (which you posted), they pay. The FAQ pretty much covers it.

BF sales included?

I've used it in the past with no issues or hassles. I like the program's feature that it will actively seek out a lower price on an item you register. Additionally, you have the option to directly provide documentation of a lower price.

In short, no complaints and an excellent fringe benefit of certain Citi Cards.

I was curious about this in the past, but read a bit more about it this week and was disappointed to see that it seems you have to register each item you purchase? The real value would be auto-tracking such things. Otherwise, I'm way to damn busy to register things and hope for a lower price, and that's coming from someone who obsesses about the lowest price. Quite frankly I doubt they could beat my deals.

vipercon said:   Any real question? If you follow terms and conditions (which you posted), they pay. The FAQ pretty much covers it.

If you can't comprehend context, why even bother to read and reply?

To the other that did reply and posted insights and experiences, thanks!

Alexsoccerboy said:   I was curious about this in the past, but read a bit more about it this week and was disappointed to see that it seems you have to register each item you purchase? The real value would be auto-tracking such things. Otherwise, I'm way to damn busy to register things and hope for a lower price, and that's coming from someone who obsesses about the lowest price. Quite frankly I doubt they could beat my deals.

It only covers drops >$25 I believe, which means you wouldn't need to register everything. Likewise,if you find a better deal, you can manually submit it (i.e., you are not just dependent on what Citi finds).

I don't think there is a better (or much better) card to use at Amazon.com than the Forward, and price rewind only sweetens the deal.

I checked, but the Forward card does not support the Citi rewind feature. Which citcards support this feature?

Greatness said:   I checked, but the Forward card does not support the Citi rewind feature. Which citcards support this feature?

Forward supports this feature.

No go on my Citi Thank You Business card.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014