• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Offer
Disclaimer
Not sure where this belongs, but maybe Chase Freedom customers should be on the lookout for a holiday-card-looking envelope from Chase that contains a note saying "We appreciate your loyalty. And we're showing it with $75 Cash Back." They say they will deposit 7500 points to my rewards account next statement. I thought that was very nice of them and I certainly didn't expect it. Anyone else get this? What's the eligibility? My spouse did not get this and has the same card as I.

Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Is this targeted?

I'd appreciate one of those immensely... thanks for the heads-up!

Interesting...it's a Chase Freedom/Visa Signature combo? My Freedom is just a regular Visa and not Visa Signature.

I have one of both currently. Wonder if I'll get it with all the bank funding I've been doing on chase cards lately...lol

I've got a Freedom too but can't really say I'm "loyal" to it. It only comes out of the sock drawer when at least one of the rotating 5x categories interests me... which is not presently.

Nice! Something to look forward to in the mail. Thanks OP.

thok said:   I've got a Freedom too but can't really say I'm "loyal" to it. It only comes out of the sock drawer when at least one of the rotating 5x categories interests me... which is not presently.Really? I also use it for all transactions under $11, which with 10+10 results in >2% CB.

scripta said:   thok said:   I've got a Freedom too but can't really say I'm "loyal" to it. It only comes out of the sock drawer when at least one of the rotating 5x categories interests me... which is not presently.Really? I also use it for all transactions under $11, which with 10+10 results in >2% CB.

My BofA travel rewards card gives 2x points on all purchases. I will bring the Freedom along when I know in advance I'm going to be making a very small purchase like $1.65 for a trolley ticket but as a general rule I don't make enough small purchases on a regular basis to make it worth it to carry it all the time.

scripta said:   thok said:   I've got a Freedom too but can't really say I'm "loyal" to it. It only comes out of the sock drawer when at least one of the rotating 5x categories interests me... which is not presently.Really? I also use it for all transactions under $11, which with 10+10 results in >2% CB.

Yep, I use it for most <$11 transactions plus 5% rotating categories. It's definitely a valuable card. Although, the Priceline card is my go-to card for larger purchases if I can't get them on a 5% card.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014