• filter:
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
On the new website, does it automatically pull over your transaction history from the old card.

rated:
cdancer20 said:   On the new website, does it automatically pull over your transaction history from the old card.
Nope. 
dukerau said:   Has anyone figured out how to see Savings transactions (history, statement, overview, anything?) on the new site?
  Nope.  The new site sucks.

rated:
s3riously said:   
cdancer20 said:   On the new website, does it automatically pull over your transaction history from the old card.
Nope. 
dukerau said:   Has anyone figured out how to see Savings transactions (history, statement, overview, anything?) on the new site?
  Nope.  The new site sucks.

I agree it sucks, but you can see transactions via "statement" hyperlink in the savings tab. That's where I found out I still earned 6% for Aug on all 3 of my accounts. I did an experiment where I:
1 – did $500 ACH push DD from Chase
2 – xfr’d $500 from 1 (Mango card to card), tried to ACH pull $500 via Chase – was denied
3 – nothing, no ACH in/out, etc

ALL 3 still received the 6% for Aug. I shall keep my accounts steady until they no longer pay me.
I transitioned my MC to VISA accounts in early Aug, and I received pro-rated interest in two transactions for that period.

rated:
I successfully did a ACH pull from Ally bank this morning.
Sep-02-2015 1032 ACH Unload - ALLY BANK ($TRANSFER) $12.58

rated:
hiemsventosa said:   I successfully did a ACH pull to Ally bank this morning.

this was Mango Visa after you converted, correct? which routing number were you using (the old one or the new one)?

Interesting it worked, wonder if it was just a timing thing, i.e. they started allowing for pull Sep 1 or 2?

rated:
mooingmooseman said:   

this was Mango Visa after you converted, correct? which routing number were you using (the old one or the new one)?

Interesting it worked, wonder if it was just a timing thing, i.e. they started allowing for pull Sep 1 or 2?

Yep.  We definitely need more information here!

rated:
mooingmooseman said:   

It is Mango Visa, but I'm a new customer to them. I do not have Mango Mastercard before.
Routing number is 091017138

rated:
s3riously said:   
s3riously said:   
s3riously said:   
s3riously said:   <rant> Okay, so... My phone call to Mango was about one of the most painful. Can't understand the CSR at all, they can hear you fine until they don't want to answer a question then ask you to repeat until you want to scream </rant>

Anyways, I am gathering that they are thus far still using the First Bank & Trust routing from recent posts on here. I converted my card over on 08/11. Does anyone know if the $500 DD requirement has to post within August? I can push $500 to be safe but I was unable to get a real answer from them regarding the First Bank vs Sunrise Bank ACH routing misinformation from them.

FWIW, my $500 ACH push using original FB&T acct/routing # did successfully make it to the newly activated account.

I scheduled a credit card payment (pull) from PenFed's web site using the old acct/routing as it was already set up on PenFed.  I will report back what fun may or may not happen next week...

Well, it's been 3 business days since I pulled the payment.  PenFed posted the credit immediately as they typically do.  The $500 is still showing up in the Mango Visa account.

This afternoon I got a text alert from Mango.  The $500 pull from PenFed credit card account finally posted using the old acct/routing on the new Visa card.

rated:
Sorry, I have newborn twins and am just totally delerious - excuse me if this is a stupid question. I haven't activated the new card or done anything at all. So does this mean that they will just close the account and mail me a check in October?

Also, I could easily change my direct deposit to be $500/month but I don't want my money to be stuck with Mango. So does anyone know if it's easy to transfer money out with the new account? I'll just keep the account as long as my money isn't going to be stuck there. Thanks.

rated:
foxhopper said:   cdancer20 said:   Can someone remind me of the other prepaid cards that have the high interest savings account? I need somewhere to put my money from Union. I remember NetSpend. Who else?
  http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/finance/1434408/

Woah, I didn't know there were so many comparable options. This may be another dumb question but why would anyone keep Mango if there are so many other options? Thanks.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2015