• filter:
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
millervtranger said:   
HoMeZ said:   I keep getting the following error when trying to create a savings account ďThere was an error trying to create your savings account.Ē

Do I need to activate the actual card that they send in the mail first? Iím not at home so I didnít get the card yet.

† I created a savings account, and moved money in and out, without having activated the card since it did take 2 weeks to arrive

† Thanks for the data point. Makes me a bit more worried now.

I did create a Mango and Union account on the same day. I hope that didn't mess things up.

rated:
i did all 3 (2 mango, 1 union) on the same day too. once you get in a groove it was easy just to do the same thing. Now, i didn't create the savings account until after I had like $50 ACH'd over from ally to the prepaid account (2 different deposits, not that it seems to have gotten me the $20 DD bonus, but I don't care much about that). you start out with a 0/-3 balance in those accounts until that money hits, that might stop you from having a savings account if you haven't done that yet?

the limit I hit was that ally only lets you do 6 free ACH pushes per statement, and I already made one more than that to get the 3 X 2 DD pushes and one $5K push, so only one account is funded for this month, won't get the rest of the $5K in the other two accounts until next month...but at least the hard part is done (setting up everything).

Next step is to see if I can replicate this for others in my household.

rated:
Thanks. I'll have to call them up to find out what's going on.

rated:
How long does it take for the $20 bonus to post after the DD? It's been a little over a week and nothing yet.

rated:
One questions

Are there any sign up offers for this?

rated:
US1549 said:   How long does it take for the $20 bonus to post after the DD? It's been a little over a week and nothing yet.
† I think I read up thread that you get it after the statement closes.

rated:
and I never got my DD deposit bonus..it wasn't a real DD so maybe that's why? anyway, you do this for the interest, not the DD bonus (if you get it great).

stan: the "sign up offer" is the DD bonus.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2015