• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Got a promo email from BofA recently for having a BofA bankamericard.
Haven't really used the card for a month so not sure if that has anything to do with it.
But the promo email somewhat looked like a spam email, in it they say they are offering $5 GC to your choice: starbucks, target or Macy's.

I didn't click on the link on it, but instead went to the website in fine print
https://easyrewards.bankofamerica.com/Default.aspx

Each email has a special 16 digit code you have to enter on website. There's nothing else to do, no email address to give, no physical address to give. BofA must already matched the code to the address when they sent email.

Hope others have gotten it.

p.s., I was about to just close the CC today (yea yea, I know it will impact my score a little, but the card in only a year old and not much CL anyways).

Member Summary

Offer Screenshot
Thanks dpid
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I got this:

3% Cash Back Holiday Offer 2012-12-31
Congratulations! You have successfully activated the 3% Cash Back offer.... (more)

dieuwer (Jan. 02, 2013 @ 6:21p) |

Same here: Enrollment successful
Congratulations! You have successfully activated the 5% Cash Back offer. Now simply use ... (more)

donsing (Jan. 03, 2013 @ 3:58p) |

Finally got the GC I originally post. Took forever but I'm not complaining Mine was only $5. Glad a lot of you found... (more)

dpid (Jan. 07, 2013 @ 10:43p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

i got the email, but didn't have to match/enter a code

Got $10 gift card. You do not need a registration code.

Do this:

1. Click on OP's link.
2. Click on "Don't have one?"
3. Enter last name, last 4 digits of your BOA CC, and zip-code.

See gift card choices, select and proceed.
That's all I had to do.

Thanks OP!

$5 for me. Thanks OP!

prolly targeted. did not work for me. "Record not found".

4 accounts. I got 2 "Record Not Found", one 5% rewards offer, and one $5 gift card. Thanks OP!

Didn't work for me. Thank though.

Thanks! I hadn't see this in my email but I got the $5 card!

2 accounts here. Both "record not found". Thanks anyways, OP.

I can't confirm this because it didn't happen to me. But after send that link to my GF who followed the "don't have a code" procedure she got $25 Cash Back after spending $500 by December 31st.

I got notified when I logged out of the BofA web site. Clicked on the promo and got my $5 gift card.

$5 GC for me. Got the email this morning.

LET ME CHK MINE

I didn't get the email, but it did show up when I logged into BofA sometime last week.

Followed RML51's steps:
Customer Appreciation $5 Gift Card!
A card I seldom use.

got a $10 Target/Starbucks/Macy's GC offer

hirenrp said:   got a $10 Target/Starbucks/Macy's GC offer

Same here. Thanks OP!

RML51's method worked for one of my three BOA cards...the one that I haven't used for a while (@6 months).

IME, BOA has sent me offers whenever I don't use a card for a while.

I get $15 for paying a bill

Got $10 GC!

Syrex said:   hirenrp said:   got a $10 Target/Starbucks/Macy's GC offer

Same here. Thanks OP!

I also received the $10 GC on one of my credit cards.

No love here.

Thanks OP!

I had an offer for $10 at Target, Macy's or Starbucks. Chose the Target one and got the following message on the next page:

Congratulations! You have successfully enrolled in the following offer.

$10 Target Gift Card
You are one of our best customers and we appreciate you using your credit card. To show our appreciation, please accept the $10 gift card which we offered you in a recent mail piece. It’s our way of saying “thanks”.

The Bullseye Design, Target and Target GiftCard® are registered trademarks of Target Brands, Inc. All rights reserved. Terms and conditions are applied to GiftCards. Target is not a participating partner in or sponsor of this offer.

Please allow up to 8-10 weeks for your gift card to arrive.

Thanks! $10 Target for me!

weird, got 5x points up to 2500 pts to end of 2012 instead. thanks op?

No GC

But I did get an offer I wasn't aware of, for 3% CB on any purchases thru 12/31 limit $25 CB.

So, that's not bad. Not sure if it's enough to get me to use the BofA card, given its ridiculous interest rate (highest of any card I have).

jegrant said:   No GC

But I did get an offer I wasn't aware of, for 3% CB on any purchases thru 12/31 limit $25 CB.

So, that's not bad. Not sure if it's enough to get me to use the BofA card, given its ridiculous interest rate (highest of any card I have).

Don't run a balance.

Odd, I got nothing via eMail (and get stuff from BofA all the time), but did get the $5 Target/Macys/SBux offer via *snailmail* for one of our cards, and took it. I'll be interested to see if anything rolls in for our other three BofA cards.

I had to LOL at "You are one of our best customers and we appreciate you using your credit card," since these cards only get used for some sort of special offer, and the card in question has been dormant for months. If I'm one of their best customers, BofA is in trouble.

Chris.

No GC. Offered 5x points on retail purchases.

nada

5x everyday spending at gas stations, restaurants etc...

got this instead:
3% Cash Back Holiday Offer 2012-12-31

Congratulations! You have successfully activated the 3% Cash Back offer. Now simply use your credit card on these qualifying holiday purchases and earn 3% Cash Back (up to $25) through December 31, 2012:

Book Stores • Sporting Goods Stores • Toy Stores • Electronics Stores • Department Stores

We appreciate your business and invite you to continue to experience all your account has to offer.

got nada

got 3% and $10 on one card. $5 on another. Thanks OP.

I got a $5 gift card after logging out from the BoA website. 8-10 weeks for delivery. Thanks, OP and BostonOne who mentioned getting it via logging out!

Thanks - got $5 on one, 2nd CC it said already done on 10/10/2012, none for 3rd old unused CC that was AAA MBNA formerly.
none for 2 debit cards from other separate checking accounts.

Received the $10 gift card offer, thanks OP!

A month ago, I got an offer for 5% off all purchases up to a $25 rebate.

Apparently they won't offer the gift card if that rebate was chosen.

BTW... I already got my $25.

1 for 3 with me. But it was a $10 card. Thanks OP!

Skipping 18 Messages...
Finally got the GC I originally post. Took forever but I'm not complaining Mine was only $5. Glad a lot of you found that you got that or even more from this link.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014