Hotel Cancellation

Archived From: Finance
  • Text Only
Is this where you store the pics and videos of all the girls? Sorry for the cyber-stalking, I'm entranced!

[BOLDING MINE]
How does this:

money2011 said:   $2000 and counting to fly and entertain a woman I met online to NYC for a week. Maybe I'll get lucky.

Fit with this?

money2011 said:   glxpass said:   money2011 said:   glxpass said:   money2011 said:   Crazytree said:   SUCKISSTAPLES said:   A girll from Seekingarrangement or sugar babies would probably have worked betterBut they wouldn't have fit the mysterious and likely terrifying "profile."

OP's story makes 0% sense with the given fact set.

I was holding my tongue but, the profile was very simple. Not everyone can or wants to travel for an entire year. Many of my friends have never even left the state they were born in, not because they don't have the money but because they feel they have everything they need right where they are.

I was looking for someone adventurous, intelligent, a polyglot, already well cultured and well educated both academically and worldly. No physical requirements or sexual/romantic requirements just someone who fit the aforementioned profile.

So why the gender requirement?

I have more female friends than males. I have found for my agre group that woman are educated at higher percentages, attend cultural events like the theater and museums in higher numbers and enjoy spa days like I do.

Yet your OP mentions an "online date", spending money on flowers and the theatre, expecting the woman to stay in the same room with you (correct me if I'm wrong about any or all of this). Most of these have potentially romantic connotations.

You mentioned a "psych doc." Perhaps you need to need to discuss this with him or her and get more deeply into whatever your motivations are.

If you really are just looking for a travel companion that meets your stated criteria, then why not search for travel companion sites on the Internet? I'm sure you can do whatever vetting is necessary without spending $3K on plane tickets, flowers, hotel, etc for each candidate.

Sorry, OP, but the subtext is more interesting than the original question.

The flowers were a gift, most of my female friends agreed they would have appreciated them if they were her. Theatre tickets, c'mon really, it was going to be for a week, had to have something to do. Besides, I had never seen this particular performance and wanted to go.

I was not expecting the woman to stay in the same room as me. As I said the hotel is located less than 10 miles from my home. The drive took me 15 minutes. I had planned on giving her, her privacy by providing for separate accommodations.

The psych doc is nothing more than my attempt to milk every dollar from my insurance plans. I also see a nutritionist but, have no dietary requirement or conditions requiring a nutritionist. A podiatrist, massage therapist, personal fitness trainer, General practitioner, regularly and paid for or subsidized by my insurance because in a few short weeks I'll be in a foreign country and will no longer have my insurance.

This was a travel companion website.

I know its an interesting story, maybe in a few weeks once the sting of sabotage leaves I'll be able to laugh about it.

OP, did you have any luck with this prostitute? Maybe she's the one that ratted you out to your next victim?

Help me - I'm addicted!

I wouldn't have believed it if OP didn't post pictures to prove it. Made me sad.

Venturion said:   
How does this:

money2011 said:    Maybe I'll get lucky.

Fit with this?

money2011 said:   No physical requirements or sexual/romantic requirements just someone who fit the aforementioned profile.

Well he wouldn't have needed luck if it was a "requirement" now would he?

Ha, Venturion, I think you have this one NAILED!

I found bikini pics of a posters wife once.

Glitch99 said:   
The "online date" is being forbidden from attending by HER PARENTS! I'm thinking there were multiple reasons he didnt want her to know where he lives...

Maybe the "type" he's looking for is a minor.

marketingmike said:   Glitch99 said:   
The "online date" is being forbidden from attending by HER PARENTS! I'm thinking there were multiple reasons he didnt want her to know where he lives...

Maybe the "type" he's looking for is a minor.

Don't say a word my virgin child
Just let your inhibitions run wild
The secret is about to unfold
Upstairs before the night's too old.

In the Rod Stewart video, you never see the girls face. OP won't show her face either. I think OP's post was inspired by this video.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014