• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
For those with a Sharebuilder account (ING Direct)

Shopping online today? We think our digital doorbuster beats 'em all: one free Automatic Investment Plan credit just for being a Customer. No strings attached, no buyer's remorse.
To claim your Automatic Investment Plan credit (by 11:59 PM PT):
Sign in to your account.
On the Enter Promotion page (it's under Accounts, Overview, Profile and Settings, Enter Promotion tab), enter code 2012CYMON.
Click Submit and that's it.

The credit expires on Jan 29, 2013 .

Member Summary

Sharebuilder (8.77kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Great find. Green for you. I got mine.

can this be used for a regular trade to save $9.95?

^^ I doubt it. It says it's only good for the automated investment plan, which I think is the $4 trades. Anyway, thanks for the tip, OP!

Great find OP. It's an automatic investment credit, but it is good until January 29th of this year. I received one credit for may account and a second credit for 'da wife.

Odd thing happened to me. I could never get my free credits to appear to the right of my account number. A chat with them told me I had 19 credits (from this and previous promotions).
Tried in Chrome and IE.
I went ahead and scheduled a trade, and at the setup completion, it finally showed my credit balance.
Googling didn't provide any help, and the chat couldn't explain it either.

Thanks I got 2 AIP credits, 1 for Indv and 1 for Roth

I think you can get up to 3, if you have a Individual Account, a Roth, and a TIRA.

Multiple of the same types won't work however

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014