• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
ozzycopyright said:   I am so pissed right now, I havent had time to call for a while but I called and left a couple of nice messages on the attorneys voice mail, and the secretary was such a bi**c and she said that if I cant prove them I would have to pay, and that they would garnish my wages in the future, I swear if I find the recieps that should be somewhere at my dads house, I would let them garnish my wages so I can sue them.

Sorry people Im just a little pissed, and venting here lol

Calm down, then write a letter to the Chicago Tribune Opinion page, naming the attorney's office and stating that you paid them, that they are violating the "innocent until proven guilty" firmament of US law, and that it's not your fault that Chicago's so strapped for funds that they're illegally extorting their citizens.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014