Non-Owner Occupied Heloc

Archived From: Finance
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Have a rental with equity in it. over 40%. I want to get a heloc. So far TD Bank, Wells Fargo and Penfed appear to be the only lenders I could find on these.
Wells Fargo Prime + 2
TD Bank Prime + 1.5
PenFed Prime + 1 (according to website)

Any other anyone else has found?

Member Summary

Wow...havent checked in quite a few years... I know I have +.75 from wells, but that was from maybe 10 yrs ago. What LTV are you going to.

Doesn't really matter 50 or 70 percent. Don't need the money would just like to leverage my emergency fund more and heloc would give me an emergency fund if needed. Then I can do something productive with the sidelined money in savings

US BANK - not in all states

HUNTINGTON BANK - not in all states

NFCU - max 70% LTV

Thanks

NFCU told me no NOO
USBank was Prime plus 2.25
I'll check into the 3rd.

jjakiun said:   NFCU told me no NOO
Check footnote #3:

"The maximum combined loan-to-value for investment properties is 70%"

EQUITY LOANS

The loan app also asks if the property is investment property or not.

Perhaps the person you spoke to didn't comprehend "NOO" ? Maybe call back fresh and say you see on the website they offer up to 70% LTV on investment properties ?

I dunno.

USBank was Prime plus 2.25
UGH.

Thanks checked back with NFCU, was prime plus 2.5 discount .25 if you autopay thru a checking with them. Bad deal.
Looks liek PenFed is the best still Prime plus 1. Probably going with them.

Updates OP?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014