• filter:
  • 178910 11
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
Booted. I was at the 0.25% rate and joined in September 2012. Managed to hit the $60 payout every quarter. Good money while it lasted!

rated:
Take note of your balances; when they closed my account they claimed I had no balance while it was actually $40+. A couple emails later they paid it.

rated:
Anybody had luck getting back in with different email....Probably at 0.1%.

rated:
I tried and they put me on the waiting list

rated:
Has anyone ever managed to add their Fidelity Amex card to the service? The Fidelity and FIA Card Services didn't accept my login... I contacted Great Bridge and they haven't resolved the issue yet.

rated:
member since Dec 06, 2012.  $390 paid so far + $75 pending.  still going strong.  

i wonder if one of the factors for booting is whether people happen to spend barely enough (or not even enough) on the card to max out their payment.  my 2 cards maxed out already, and they still have 2.5 months of data they're going to get from me that they don't pay for.  maybe they're keeping the users that give them all the free data (past their max payout ones) as their cost per unit of data is lowered.  

rated:
Athenakt said:   Has anyone ever managed to add their Fidelity Amex card to the service? The Fidelity and FIA Card Services didn't accept my login... I contacted Great Bridge and they haven't resolved the issue yet.

Yes, had no problems at all doing so.

rated:
wxl31 said:   
Athenakt said:   Has anyone ever managed to add their Fidelity Amex card to the service? The Fidelity and FIA Card Services didn't accept my login... I contacted Great Bridge and they haven't resolved the issue yet.

Do you remember what card you used from their list? I just managed to add my Fidelity Cash Account which is a new entry in the available list, but I don't see my credit card transactions.
I also just got a reply from Great Bridge Group saying that the Amex Fidelity Brokerage account isn't supported yet.

rated:
Athenakt said:   
wxl31 said:   

Do you remember what card you used from their list? I just managed to add my Fidelity Cash Account which is a new entry in the available list, but I don't see my credit card transactions.
I also just got a reply from Great Bridge Group saying that the Amex Fidelity Brokerage account isn't supported yet.

I had no problem either.  It's FIA Card Services.  Just checked it and it's still working.

rated:
Interestingly I'm still in. Member since Dec 7 2012, getting 1% since the beginning and maxing the payout every quarter. My gf started a few months later @ 0.25% and got booted the end of last year. Really curious what criteria they're using to boot people.

rated:
Athenakt said:   
wxl31 said:   

There is a separate login you setup for https://www.ibsnetaccess.com/NASApp/NetAccess/LoginDisplay that is different from the main Fidelity site. Once I setup that login it worked fine.

rated:
Rewdog said:   
Athenakt said:   
wxl31 said:   

There is a separate login you setup for https://www.ibsnetaccess.com/NASApp/NetAccess/LoginDisplay that is different from the main Fidelity site. Once I setup that login it worked fine.

Yup, I just figured that out yesterday and it worked; I should have thought of that sooner. Thanks for posting the reply in case I was still clueless though!

rated:
jcaserta said:   Interestingly I'm still in. Member since Dec 7 2012, getting 1% since the beginning and maxing the payout every quarter. My gf started a few months later @ 0.25% and got booted the end of last year. Really curious what criteria they're using to boot people.

Same here.  Registered since Dec 2012 and maxing out the data payout every quarter at 1%, with no issues so far.  Definitely still relishing it while it lasts, though I'm expecting to get cut off anytime.

rated:
Just got $42.59 via PayPal from them.

rated:
Just got $25.61. Easy money!

rated:
I logged in today and my next payout is scheduled for March 1...Is that in line with your payout date or did I get out of sync somehow? Just wondering if the payout date is based on the original enrollment date because I thought everyone was getting paid around the same time.

rated:
I got back on with non churn CCs. Pretty lame payouts as a result. But knowing that full payouts will get you the boot I'll take it.

rated:
I've had full payouts since the beginning, just got another $75....not sure what's so special about me.

Edit:  For a little more info, I've had a few cards registered.  Most have very little spend.  One has quite a bit of regular spend on it along with just some FW activities on it but not crazy.  I don't have my super-MS card on there, it's not necessary since just with the other cards I hit the max payout.  If that helps anybody.

rated:
jcaserta said:   I've had full payouts since the beginning, just got another $75....not sure what's so special about me.

Me too.  $300 from GBG, no idea why I haven't been booted.

rated:
Are there any other companies like this (other than Plink) that offer rewards for linking our credit cards with them?

rated:
Are there any other companies like this (other than Plink) that offer rewards for linking our credit cards with them?

rated:
Upromise?

rated:
cyclop said:   Are there any other companies like this (other than Plink) that offer rewards for linking our credit cards with them?
  Shopkick, visa savings edge, amex open savings, mastercard easy savings. The last three are just for business cards though. Also interested to see if I am missing any? 

rated:
Is GreatBridgeGroup dead?  The last time they refreshed data from my credit card accounts was April 6.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014