• filter:
  • 12 3 4511
  • Page
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
rated:
GreatBridge said:   Hi everyone - Thank you all for joining Great Bridge! We appreciate your questions and feedback, and we encourage you to contact us with any issues. Our team is aware of the problems recently highlighted on the forum, and we are working to resolve them. With your help, we can address them much more quickly. Please contact us with your questions or comments at support@greatbridgegroup.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
Alex? Is that you?

rated:
GreatBridge said:   Hi everyone - Thank you all for joining Great Bridge! We appreciate your questions and feedback, and we encourage you to contact us with any issues. Our team is aware of the problems recently highlighted on the forum, and we are working to resolve them. With your help, we can address them much more quickly. Please contact us with your questions or comments at support@greatbridgegroup.com. We look forward to hearing from you.

You guys seem to be having an issue interfacing with penfed. I was repeatedly asked a security question and couldn't fix an account.

rated:
EugeneV said:   Surprised the founder is not posting here yet.
GreatBridge said:   Hi everyone - Thank you all for joining Great Bridge!
What took you so long?

rated:
debtinator said:   You guys seem to be having an issue interfacing with penfed. I was repeatedly asked a security question and couldn't fix an account.Barclays is doing the same thing; support says they're working on it. I hope it's soon, while the Priceline Visa promo is going on.

rated:
So you guys are really going in huh?

rated:
KYBOSH said:   So you guys are really going in huh?

Sure, signup to 3 minutes and 2 cards was enough to hit the cap. Might do more if they actually pay as promised but I will wait to see.

rated:
I'm curious on whether or not its possible to link multiple cards from the same issuer. Currently they seem to pull info on the first card they find. (Eg. I have 2 cards from Barclays, and am only pulling info on 1)

Also 1% might be an oversight, this is definitely a quarter percent. But whatever, yay for free money.

rated:
someone beat me to signing up under the "great bridge" name, shucks

rated:
rlaw said:   I'm curious on whether or not its possible to link multiple cards from the same issuer. Currently they seem to pull info on the first card they find. (Eg. I have 2 cards from Barclays, and am only pulling info on 1)

Also 1% might be an oversight, this is definitely a quarter percent. But whatever, yay for free money.

It was 1% and then dropped after the first wave signed up

rated:
I just noticed something peculiar.
Seems paypal charges aren't considered qualified transactions.

I uploaded one of my cards which I use almost exclusively for Paypal and only the few charges that weren't paypal were imported.

rated:
KYBOSH said:   I just noticed something peculiar.
Seems paypal charges aren't considered qualified transactions.

I uploaded one of my cards which I use almost exclusively for Paypal and only the few charges that weren't paypal were imported.

AP aren't counted either it seems like.

rated:

The clown show has began.

rated:
How often should it upload new transactions? It isn't showing any new ones from me since I added the cards.

rated:
Calluna said:   How often should it upload new transactions? It isn't showing any new ones from me since I added the cards.

Did you ever get an answer? I am curious as well as to when they update transactions.

rated:
speedbird71 said:   bigdinkel said:   Is this a scam?

Fair question. Not an answer, but when their domain registration includes the name of a human it adds a bit of cred:

Domain Name: GREATBRIDGEGROUP.COM
Created on: 24-Sep-11
Expires on: 24-Sep-14
Last Updated on: 11-Aug-12

Registrant:
Great Bridge Group

17 Athens St.
Apt 1
Cambridge, Massachusetts 02138
United States

Administrative Contact:
Carson, Kevin kevinalexandercarson@gmail.com
Great Bridge Group
17 Athens St.
Apt 1
United States

Technical Contact:
Great Bridge Group
17 Athens St.
Apt 1
United States

The company also has a profile page on LinkedIn:

http://www.linkedin.com/company/2833770?goback=%2Efcs_GLHD_great...

Wow. Quite the group of solid citizens in that pic. Looks like a bunch of jamokes waiting for a bus. (However, three of them are on cellphones and three have coffee cups, so they must be legit.)

rated:
VR's count.

rated:
maxfleischer said:   speedbird71 said:   bigdinkel said:   Is this a scam?

Fair question. Not an answer, but when their domain registration includes the name of a human it adds a bit of cred:

Domain Name: GREATBRIDGEGROUP.COM
Created on: 24-Sep-11
Expires on: 24-Sep-14
Last Updated on: 11-Aug-12

Registrant:
Great Bridge Group

17 Athens St.
Apt 1
United States

Administrative Contact:
Great Bridge Group
17 Athens St.
Apt 1
United States

Technical Contact:
Great Bridge Group
17 Athens St.
Apt 1
United States

The company also has a profile page on LinkedIn:

http://www.linkedin.com/company/2833770?goback=%2Efcs_GLHD_great...

Wow. Quite the group of solid citizens in that pic. Looks like a bunch of jamokes waiting for a bus. (However, three of them are on cellphones and three have coffee cups, so they must be legit.)

They have everyone in this picture except a Native American high-fiving a guy in a wheel chair.

rated:
They explain the picture in their FAQ.

"Who are the people in the photos?
The lovely models you see across our site are good friends of Annalee's (including her parents!), and users of our service. Annalee is an amateur photographer and loves getting to take pictures of her friends. If you have a Great Bridge story to share, we'd love to feature you on our site, too! Send us a message with your story."

Also they emailed me and told me they update accounts daily and if your transactions don't update to email support.

rated:
Anyone notice that their payment date keeps moving? When I first signed up it was Feb 2012. Then it was March, now I log in and its April. At this rate I won't ever receive a payment.

rated:
Mine shows March 6th.

rated:
Mine shows April 6th now after fixing one of my cards. It was March 6th before.

rated:
Thanks, I'm not touching the broken card in that case.

rated:
mattun said:   Thanks, I'm not touching the broken card in that case.

I emailed them and they reset it to the correct date. Seems like its a bug they know about.

rated:
I dont remember what my original date was but I did fix a broken CC the other day.

rated:
Like everyone, I'm skeptical. But I also can assume it must be frightening to run a start-up. I hope it works out for them. If they want to know where I buy my coffee and how I pay for it (and a few other things) and can afford to pay me $75 for the privilege, then I sincerely hope that their business plan is successful!

rated:
Anyone offering insurance?

rated:
I noticed something weird today.

When I logged in I saw my Data payout stopped at $60.
I also noticed that a number of my transactions were not receiving the proper cash-back
For instance a $1000+ charge only accumulated 53 in cash-back.
This became at the start of Feb. (1st)
A few days later (4th) I haven't gotten ANY CashBack on any purchases.

Looks like that throttled the CB the cut it off entirely at $60.
Payout moved to April.

Is this going to turn into a bad April fools joke?

rated:
KYBOSH said:   I noticed something weird today.

I also noticed that a number of my transactions were not receiving the proper cash-back

Payout moved to April.

Were you in on the initial group that signed up? They did say they were reducing the rate but not for initial beta customers. FWIW mine is still march and $75.

rated:
Ok, I'm late to the party apparently but decided to sign up.

rated:
debtinator said:   KYBOSH said:   I noticed something weird today.

Payout moved to April.

Were you in on the initial group that signed up? They did say they were reducing the rate but not for initial beta customers. FWIW mine is still march and $75.

I signed up on Jan 1st.
I'm not sure its the initial group or no.
I should have found and printed the T&C at the time.

rated:
Email support to ask about payout date change. See my experience above.

rated:
chantspel said:   Email support to ask about payout date change. See my experience above.

That was the first thing I did.
We'll see what happens.

Interested to find out what my CB stopped accumulating.

rated:
is $75 per credit card or per person? Or how much should I spend to get this?

rated:
They seem to have removed any reference to how much/what percentage reward they'll give you. They say you can earn "up to" $60 per quarter but they don't say what %age of your purchases they will pay you as a reward from anywhere on their web site.

rated:
Just signed up. $60 cap and reward is 0.25% w/ a $2.50 limit per transaction (any transaction over $1000 yields $2.50 in rewards). Pay date is 90 days from sign-up. I'll be interested to hear what happens in March for the early sign-ups.

rated:

Hi -

Thanks for joining Great Bridge.

Our records indicate that you created your account on January 1, 2013. Your payout date is set for April 1, 2013, which is 90 days from the time you signed up. Please let us know if this is not correct.

Your reward cap is correctly set at $60 for each 90 day payout period, which was communicated on the site when you joined. We made a change to our reward policy in late 2012 and we apologize if there was any confusion.

We appreciate your support! Please let us know if you have any additional comments of feedback about your experience.

Thanks,
Kevin

rated:
What do you guys think?

Is it okay to unlink my cards now that i have maxed out ???

Edit:
Bahh, seems unlinking your account removes any unpaid CashBack.

rated:
Did anyone else get any e-mail asking for referrals? It made it sound like they were closing themselves off to new members.

rated:
Yeah just got it too.

rated:
I'd rather refer someone to it after I got my first payment

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014