• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
suezyque said:   BradisBrad said:   suezyque said:   LaChupacabraj said:   I'll tell you what I'd do man. Two chicks at the same time.

At our house, it doesn't cost a thing.

Go on..

Suffice it to say my BF would tell you that he is a very lucky man.

Oh, I assumed you were going to talk about your girlfriend being a very lucky woman... (after all, any lesbian couple would qualify as 2 chicks at one time by definition)

BradisBrad said:   MonkeyingAround said:   I would open a gym next to his DD locations

RedCelicaGT said:   Five dunkin donuts franchises.

I would open a GNC next to his gym locations.

I would set up a nail/hair salon next to your GNC

bogalusa said:   Ten-way Couch Potato Portfolio, with small modifications. Then I go and enjoy family, friends, etc.

I like the Six-way a little better. What mods would you make to the Ten-way?

You included the H, forgot the B.

LaChupacabraj said:   I'll tell you what I'd do man. Two chicks at the same time.

RedWolfe01 said:   suezyque said:   BradisBrad said:   suezyque said:   LaChupacabraj said:   I'll tell you what I'd do man. Two chicks at the same time.

Go on..

Oh, I assumed you were going to talk about your girlfriend being a very lucky woman... (after all, any lesbian couple would qualify as 2 chicks at one time by definition)

Definitely not a lesbian.

milkandcookies said:   Pfffffffffft. 5 Quickie marts in da hood.

Did some work for a bookie who opened up one as a front. He was amazed at how much money the place made, as he did not intend for it to actually generate one. People would walk over every day and buy a single soda or beer for an insane markup rather than purchase the reasonably priced 6/12 packs. Of course most of his money was made the first week of the month. The last week of the month the place was a ghost town.

100% PTRAX, then exact revenge an all who have wronged me.

Merry Christmas

suezyque said:   LaChupacabraj said:   I'll tell you what I'd do man. Two chicks at the same time.

can I RSVP?

hirenrp said:   10% Fixed Deposit account in India. You'd have 2 million in 7 years...

I thought about this. But you have to convert the dollars to rupees, incurring in some costs there. And when you convert back to dollars, again you get some costs there. Plus the risks of some major currency exchange rate moving against you. Unless the 10% is payable in dollars and you can deposit the dollars in the indian bank. But even then, you don't have FDIC insurance on indian banks, do you? If it goes under, so does your money. That would suck.

You don't have FDIC insurance in a lot of the ideas mentioned in this thread. Especially the first reply.

vipercon said:   milkandcookies said:   Pfffffffffft. 5 Quickie marts in da hood.

Did some work for a bookie who opened up one as a front. He was amazed at how much money the place made, as he did not intend for it to actually generate one. People would walk over every day and buy a single soda or beer for an insane markup rather than purchase the reasonably priced 6/12 packs. Of course most of his money was made the first week of the month. The last week of the month the place was a ghost town.

They can't buy a 6/12 pack because they would have to give most of it away. It's similar to selling single cigarettes. In the hood, if someone has a pack, everyone will try to bum one off of them.

Glitch99 said:   IrateConsumer said:   What have I missed?

How would you invest it?

Go!

Churn, baby, churn. Imagine the Cash Back check after pushing that capital through your card each month....
I will let you know in a few days when my statement cycles

Ooooh...burn !!

bharatiya said:   BradisBrad said:   MonkeyingAround said:   I would open a gym next to his DD locations

No no no.. You're getting it all wrong. If you want to truly sell to this market you need to put something like a Jamba Juice next door to the GNC.

If we could put these all in a strip mall it should look something like:

My suggestion is that we all go in together on the building so we don't have to pay some sucker rent. We'll probably need a lawyer to set this thing up and someone with knowledge of construction.

BradisBrad said:   bharatiya said:   BradisBrad said:   MonkeyingAround said:   I would open a gym next to his DD locations

No no no.. You're getting it all wrong. If you want to truly sell to this market you need to put something like a Jamba Juice next door to the GNC.

If we could put these all in a strip mall it should look something like:

My suggestion is that we all go in together on the building so we don't have to pay some sucker rent. We'll probably need a lawyer to set this thing up and someone with knowledge of construction.

I think that more business proposals need ASCII art.

why don't charts ever go in quotes? fail FW!

suezyque said:   BradisBrad said:   suezyque said:   LaChupacabraj said:   I'll tell you what I'd do man. Two chicks at the same time.

Go on..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A939QRRSNV4

Go away attention hwoar, you're distracting the nerds.

suezyque said:   RedWolfe01 said:   suezyque said:   BradisBrad said:   suezyque said:   LaChupacabraj said:   I'll tell you what I'd do man. Two chicks at the same time.

Go on..

Definitely not a lesbian.

STOP!!!

1st in the Finance FAQ.

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/arcmessageview.php?catid=52&thre...

Now, can this be beloited from FWF to FWOT???

Thanks!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014