• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Trying to get the promo for my ING black friday account

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
is this fake? website minimum donation is $0.50

thetobster (Dec. 09, 2012 @ 11:09p) |

Paypal from one account to another account.

bauzer714 (Dec. 10, 2012 @ 7:35a) |

For all you "reward checking" holders out there, this is a great way to justify all the hours spent making debits for a ... (more)

snork615 (Dec. 13, 2012 @ 2:40p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Go buy some groceries with coupons. Or, go buy products from a Drugstore that will result in equal rewards bucks for the same store. You're just coverting a transaction requirement into a store credit. You'll probably need some milk or ibuprofen. Many of these transactions will be the equivalent of zero cost to you other than transportation costs.

Amazon GC?

Write 10 1 dollar checks to yourself and remotely deposit..takes 15 mins max..that's how I did mine!

thats a .15 minimum

Any charities?

PETA use to do $0.01 donations. I did mine a few years ago there.

wow 0.15 minimum Can't believe that's SO high. stop trying to rip of places and just use it normally few bucks here and there.

mastroadam said:   thats a .15 minimum

You really can't afford $1 transactions? Can do those all over the place. Most places would actually lose money on a 1 cent transaction, that is why you can't find them.

Found it for those interested, The Heritage Foundation.

mastroadam said:   Found it for those interested, The Heritage Foundation.

I went to their website and the min. donation amount is $0.50

heres the proof

i fixed it

mastroadam said:   Found it for those interested, The Heritage Foundation.If they lose money on that transaction it would make me smile.

vipercon said:   mastroadam said:   thats a .15 minimum

You really can't afford $1 transactions? Can do those all over the place. Most places would actually lose money on a 1 cent transaction, that is why you can't find them.

Exactly! Just buy some 1.00 Amazon giftcards.

LiquidSilver said:   mastroadam said:   Found it for those interested, The Heritage Foundation.If they lose money on that transaction it would make me smile. They won't. The transaction costs them zero and you just gave them your billing and contact info. They will make more money off that.

Honestly. If you want a war, go fight the transaction processors. It only cost two hundredths of a penny to clear an ach transaction.

axiom said:   They won't. The transaction costs them zero and you just gave them your billing and contact info.
Oh. You have a copy of their merchant agreement and fee schedule?

Edit: and credit cards are not ACH transactions... so... was that part just for informational purposes?

Not to mention I would rather spend $1 on something I want rather than $0.01 on something I don't want (if you really had any interest in the charity you would not insult them with a 1 cent credit card donation).

You can pay Comcast a penny but only once per day. If you pay them $0.01, $0.02, ... $0.10 you can do it all the same day. Of course if you don't have Comcast then it's not much help.

vipercon said:   Not to mention I would rather spend $1 on something I want rather than $0.01 on something I don't want (if you really had any interest in the charity you would not insult them with a 1 cent credit card donation).

I disagree. It is better to flush one penny down the toilet than to force spend one dollar on something you need unless you are going to spend the dollar regardless.

mastroadam said:   heres the proof

is this fake? website minimum donation is $0.50

Paypal from one account to another account.

For all you "reward checking" holders out there, this is a great way to justify all the hours spent making debits for a few Bernanke$ a month.s

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 1:30AM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.