Where to make money in 2013?

Archived From: Finance
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Hi there, Lana James here.. Nice to be here

As the title suggests, just want to know your opinions about this. With the super-low interest rates, do you think you can still make decent money on your investments in 2013? How?

Thanks

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Actually, it's today,.... for dyslexics.

AcidSpectrum (Dec. 12, 2012 @ 9:12p) |

sell US natural gas to Saudi Arabia as an alternative fuel.
If you can succeed there, you've made it

TheTigger (Dec. 12, 2012 @ 9:46p) |

I think you meant latex. Invest in Vandaley.

biglittle (Dec. 12, 2012 @ 10:13p) |


Plastics


Trading FOREX or Binary Options or selling timeshares...

Oh wait, did I show up before OP's shill?

I think these locations are best to make money.

http://www.usmint.gov/about_the_mint/mint_facilities/

Your best bet for making money in 2013 is: a job.

Pimping da bitches

Guns + butter


Red, as in bet on red. Also how to rate this thread.

lanajames said:   With the super-low interest rates, do you think you can still make decent money on your investments in 2013?You just answered your own question. Get loans at those low rates to leverage whatever investment you're making. Real estate is a good deal. 30 year 4.5% interest on investment properties are a good hedge against inflation. Rent will go up, your mortgage will stay the same.

What's this nonsense about? There won't be a 2013. World ends on 12/21/12.

Latex salesman

Hot dogs

Bitcoins

who is lana james again?

H&B supplier - Always a market for your "investments".

I vote for Twinkies.

Lots of good ideas.

I vote for Pyramid Scam.

Am Way, Mary Kay, Man Cave, etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgcZyhfU0FA

Just make sure you get in early and if you're motivated you can make a ton of money!

Only 98% of people lose their money or make nothing in these businesses, but you too could work at home.

Just go to Yahoo Answers and look for all the honest salesmen that tell you how you can make $100,000 working from home, they're legit.

dealmaster00 said:   who is lana james again?
I dunno , I like Lana Violet

germanpope said:   see this discussion for pointers


That's how to make ISK this year. I think she wants some other imaginary currency, like the Euro.


OP, a serious answer: The only way to make money with the help of FW is to read the Stickied threads, get some ideas, and come up with something that works for you. I've said before that the current fad is a self serve yogurt shop

soundtechie said:   germanpope said:   see this discussion for pointers


That's how to make ISK this year. I think she wants some other imaginary currency, like the Euro.


OP, a serious answer: The only way to make money with the help of FW is to read the Stickied threads, get some ideas, and come up with something that works for you. I've said before that the current fad is a self serve yogurt shop



The pointers were about how to be a better troll. OP has trolled before. But the best Ihave seen is about an 8. Never 10/10 status. This thread is a 2.

germanpope said:   The pointers were about how to be a better troll. OP has trolled before. But the best Ihave seen is about an 8. Never 10/10 status. This thread is a 2.
What's your rating on this one, or is the jury still out?

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/finance/1178949/

there's always money in the banana stand

helium futures contracts

lanajames said:   Hi there, Lana James here.. Nice to be here

As the title suggests, just want to know your opinions about this. With the super-low interest rates, do you think you can still make decent money on your investments in 2013? How?

Thanks
Hi Lana James. Now that we have shown you that we don't know how to make money, please share your scam with us

With the super-low interest rates, do you think you can still make decent money on your investments in 2013?Is there a relationship or a correlation between super-low interest rates and making decent money on investments?

dealmaster00 said:   who is lana james again?
A reporter?

Google pics are kinda all over the place for that name, not sure if requesting them here is a good idea or not...

In shorts.
This cycle tells it all and its the S&P index !
Market moves in cycles, guess where we are at ?
Notice the frequency of oscillation to the high which indicates a fragile top.
Investing now is very risky.

http://finance.yahoo.com/echarts?s=^GSPC+Interactive#symbol=^gsp...

Am I the only one who thinks a shill will eventually show up and point us to bridge loans?

Actually, it's today,.... for dyslexics.

BradisBrad said:   What's this nonsense about? There won't be a 2013. World ends on 12/21/12.

sell US natural gas to Saudi Arabia as an alternative fuel.
If you can succeed there, you've made it

SUCKISSTAPLES said:   Plastics

I think you meant latex. Invest in Vandaley.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014