Citi Dividend 5% CB 2013 thread...

Archived From: Finance
  • Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Home Depot sells gift cards, but again no beans. So if you didn't get a chance to max out with drugstores, this could be good for clean up spending.

I had sockdrawed my card so long I couldnt find it. When I called to request a replacement, the rep noticed I hadn't used it in a while and offered a 20% bonus on all CashBack earned for the next 6 months, turning this into a 6% card for the select categories. Nice perk if I'm not able to get enough Vanilla Reloads bought at CVS by the end of the month.

Zoot said:   I had sockdrawed my card so long I couldnt find it. When I called to request a replacement, the rep noticed I hadn't used it in a while and offered a 20% bonus on all CashBack earned for the next 6 months, turning this into a 6% card for the select categories. Nice perk if I'm not able to get enough Vanilla Reloads bought at CVS by the end of the month.

Wish I had called... How is Citi with the charge date/post date? If the purchase date is in the correct month, but the post date is in the next month with different categories, do they usually still give the 5% rate?

infogirlgeek said:   Wish I had called... How is Citi with the charge date/post date? If the purchase date is in the correct month, but the post date is in the next month with different categories, do they usually still give the 5% rate?

Seems like they should? I will find out on 04/06 unless someone else confirms sooner.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014