Micropayments < 1$

Archived From: Finance
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I search for similiar threads but i can't find it so I decide to post a new thread. Could anyone heard about some services that offers a real micropayments? I need to do few transactions and I want to transfer less than a dollar. Most of services(paypal etc.) have minimal amount 1 dollar. I know about Comcast but anything else? I will be grateful for any tips.

Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

stop trying to screw over the merchants and just use for your small purchases. you should be able to accumulate 10-15 transactions a month using it on simple things. even if you have a 2% reward card you would be missing out on 1-2$ of rewards.

Amazon gift cards of 15 cents

Amazon will cut you off at a certain point. they too have gotten smart about itnoelandres said:   Amazon gift cards of 15 cents

kwichura said:   I search for similiar threads but i can't find it so I decide to post a new thread. Could anyone heard about some services that offers a real micropayments? I need to do few transactions and I want to transfer less than a dollar. Most of services(paypal etc.) have minimal amount 1 dollar. I know about Comcast but anything else? I will be grateful for any tips.
If you do the absolute minimum necessary, they'll raise the minimum (or end the opportunity altogether). Atleast make an attempt at being "legit".

this topic has been beaten to death. penny donations to charities and Amazon payments always seems to be common themes.

heritage.org does one cent donations

no they require 0.50 donationsmastroadam said:   heritage.org does one cent donations

Amazon will stop you after certain amount of transactions now and lock your account temporarily. and most charities have minimums now. without specific names, it's not that helpfulSqueezer99 said:   this topic has been beaten to death. penny donations to charities and Amazon payments always seems to be common themes.

kloakndaggers said:   Amazon will stop you after certain amount of transactions now and lock your account temporarily. and most charities have minimums now. without specific names, it's not that helpfulSqueezer99 said:   this topic has been beaten to death. penny donations to charities and Amazon payments always seems to be common themes.

Amazon has locked my account due to this before. I always call and get the account unlocked. But when I asked for a reason as to why my account was closed, they say it is because a transaction did not go through. So my question is, is Amazon doing the blocking, or is your bank denying the transaction? I ask this because I have this issue only with Bank of America. My other debit cards don't block my Amazon account.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014